Chapter 84 Racing

Shen Xingnan: "How did you come here? Why didn't I hear any sound? This is impossible!"

Su Zhixi had used her mental power to cooperate, so her voice was difficult to hear. She was worried that Shen Xingnan would continue to dig deeper and change the subject directly.

"Why are you here?"

Shen Xingnan: "Teacher Ye once taught me before he was transferred to the principal of Beijing City. I met him accidentally the day before yesterday and recognized him. Why are you here compared to me?"

Su Zhixi: "Uncle Ma and my mother used to be researchers in a research institute, and he was also my mother's immediate boss. It was Uncle Ma who came to my house to give me pension. As for my aunt and I - we hit it off right away, hahaha."

Ye Wenshu: "I didn't expect you guys to know each other too. We are so destined. Xiao Xi is right, we fell in love at first sight. Without Xiao Xi, I don't know what would happen to Lao Ma's legs, let alone walking, even whether he could stand up It's all unknown.

If we hadn't been under the conditioning of little girl Xiao Xi for more than two months, we don't know if we could have persisted. Lao Ma just did what he should do, or felt more sorry for this little girl, but unexpectedly he saved both of our lives...

Seeing that Aunt Ye was getting more and more excited as she spoke, Su Zhixi quickly interrupted, and then said: "I'm going back to the city. I was worried about you and Uncle Ma, so I'll leave you half a year's worth of food and bury it first. Then I'll come back every six months. One trip, this time there is room.

I've already asked someone to help buy the food, so there's no need to bury it. Let Shen Xingnan find his place for a while, and then move to his place at night, which is safer. "

Aunt Ye had a smile on her face: "It's good to go back, it's good to go back. But the situation at your home, you..."

"The group of people who were looking for me didn't take me back. I'm going with Grandpa Shen and the others. It's safe. Don't worry about your clothes. I will send them to Shen Xingnan and let him get them for you."

Aunt Ye nodded: "Girl, I really have no other choice now. My old friends all left me one after another when they encountered this situation. I won't refuse. When your Uncle Ma and I can go back, I will I will take care of you like my own daughter."

Su Zhixi: "These are the things that make us happy. Right, godfather and godmother! You have already given me tokens of recognition as godfather! There are five of them, I like them very much."

Aunt Ye turned back to look at Uncle Ma, crying uncontrollably, and muttered: "Old Ma, we have a daughter. It's just a pity that our Yan girl, otherwise the two sisters would definitely have a very good relationship."

The atmosphere was a bit sad, and Shen Xingnan said carelessly: "What? I have become a homing pigeon in the peace era. I have been given work all the time. Do you have any of my clothes? If you don't give it to me, I won't do it!"

The atmosphere changed, and Su Zhixi smiled and said, "I'll give you all my pots, pans, furniture, etc.! I'll also leave you my flower curtains, hahaha!"

...

Su Zhixi chatted for a while and then left.

I returned to the yard and tidied up again. Half an hour later, Bai Jiu came back.

"I waited until the people from the commune arrived and everything was done before I came back. Aren't we staying here today? This is..."

Bai Jiu looked at the packed luggage and fell into deep thought.

Su Zhixi: "I can't help it anymore, I have a lucky constitution, everything is solved."

Bai Jiu: "So?"

Su Zhixi: "So, let's go back. We'll leave by train tomorrow and don't have to wait for three days. I'm really embarrassed to ask them to wait for me. I'll drive when I go back, so I can't refuse. You're also very tired. Please ask me. We'll drive quickly. We'll try to arrive before nine o'clock in the evening."

Bai Jiu: "But you don't have a driver's license?"

Su Zhixi thought that her father had done it for her, but he was too young. He said he would wait until he was an adult before sending it out, but he gave herself a note.

(Listen to me, readers, please don't argue here, okay? I know that there was a driver's license in 1918. You need to review the driver's license test, and there are age restrictions. I know all about it, so I set it as an adult before giving it. Fa. I've already taken a step back. If you still want to fight, you guys are right!)

Su Zhixi took out the note and handed it to Bai Jiu, who was even more shocked.

"Are you sure, are you sure you are only 15 years old? Even though I have been selected for special training since I was 7 years old, I still think you are really amazing. As the person who protects you, I am actually not qualified to know what happened to you. Why, to be protected.

But that day I was doing training in the mountains and when I came down I heard about your deeds on the shooting range. In addition, you are close to the minister of the external relations department, so I am very suspicious.

I actually, actually want to say. You are even better than I thought. Your family must have spent a lot of time and effort cultivating you. If I didn't go to training and worked hard at home, I definitely wouldn't be able to do what you do.

I admire you very much, but you surprise me much more than that. You can actually drive. "

I saw Su Zhixi sitting in the driver's seat, raising her eyebrows at Bai Jiu, and jokingly said: "What? You are fascinated by me. But although I am more outgoing, I still don't like women when choosing a mate, and I like boys."

With a shy look on her face, Bai Jiu didn't immediately get into the passenger seat and close the door.

Su Zhixi: "You're just kidding! I saw that you are different from when you came here, and you talked so many words at once, so I was joking with you, but I am not joking about choosing a mate."

Bai Jiu: "I know. Drive quickly, I want to see how fast you drive."

Su Zhixi stepped on the accelerator and didn't hear Shen Xingnan calling her from behind, but it was no big deal.

The car flew past at an astonishing speed, like a meteor piercing the night sky. Its speed made Bai Jiu stunned.

Just the moment he started, Bai Jiu was about to explode. This body is like an arrow leaving the string. If it weren't for a military vehicle, similar to an off-road vehicle, it would probably have been scrapped long ago.

Wherever Su Zhixi passed, all that was left was a blurry afterimage. The tires make a sharp whistling sound as they rub against the ground, as if to announce its speed and passion.

Su Zhixi was driving with all her concentration, feeling that she was demonstrating her superb driving skills. However, Bai Jiu felt that he was very close to death again.

The two people have completely different feelings, but the result is still good.

After all, no one vomited, and we were already driving back to the military camp at half past eight.

When Su Zhixi saw a familiar figure at the gate of the military camp, she immediately braked and quickly asked Bai Jiu to change places. She had to change places in the car.

But the sound of the brakes was so loud that the people in front were startled and they ran over quickly.

Just when Su Zhixi was sitting in the passenger seat, the door next to her opened.