Chapter 130 Get rich suddenly

Su Shizhi was right, Lomita came, and among the many reasons, it was more like he came to see her specially.

Get a year's worth of drawings, meet with Su Zhixi, buy some Chinese-style clothes, continue to sign a contract with the factory, and then return to China to collect money.

But one thing was wrong. What she brought was not a check, but an exotic passbook card that belonged to Su Zhixi, and five boxes of U.S. dollars.

Calomita said that the passbook card has a card number. After that, you will deposit money into it every month. You can go to the only branch of Beijing Bank to check the deposit status on the first of every month. You will definitely be happier if you see how much you earn with your own eyes.

As for the five boxes of US dollar cash, Su Zhixi specifically asked for it. There was ten thousand US dollars in one small box. In a foreign exchange shop, if you have US dollars in cash, you are not forced to get foreign exchange coupons.

Lolita is really a genius, and she makes about $18 to $70 per piece of clothing minus the cost. Let's call it an average of $45. Several thousand pieces can be sold in a month, and tens of thousands of pieces can be sold in a year.

Su Zhixi really didn't expect that her shopping malls were almost everywhere, and many of them were high-end custom-made.

This time, an average of more than 8,000 pieces were sold every month. She accounted for 40% of the revenue, and received more than 1,728,000, which is US dollars.

Although the prices at the garment factory are low, there are many orders. The net profit per piece is about 2 yuan to 8 yuan, assuming 5 yuan, at first it was 20,000 pieces per month, and later it was 30,000 to 40,000 pieces.

She accounted for 10% and received 165,000 yuan. With her own efforts, she brought a net profit of 1.485 million yuan to the factory in a year, most of which was the foreigners' hair. Forty percent of these clothes belong to Chinese people, and the rest are sold abroad.

I predict that I will make more and more money in the next few years.

When Su Zhixi entered the space to take a bath, she was thinking: I can't finish the flowers, I really can't finish them! Hey hey hey.

Ten minutes later, Su Zhixi came out with wet hair. If it is true, it cannot be blown. It only took 10 minutes to wash your hair, take a shower, and dry it. Su Zhixi didn't believe it.

After changing clothes, I took a towel, wiped my hair and went out to the yard to shake it off. Sure enough, the water stopped dripping.

"I'm done, don't say anything. It's so cool after taking a shower and blowing air. Let's go. We'll stay here and take a walk slowly. If we go late, some things will be picked out. "

Su Zhixi washed out the towel for wiping her hair, hung it up and urged the two of them.

He Yundi still looked not very energetic.

"You are so happy. I really can't bear to tell you now. Do you know your eldest brother's comrade Sun Hou? Your brother and I just met him. The one next to you should be the Mianmian you mentioned. He has a round face and is very cute. It was cute, but it almost beat me to death when it hit me, and I almost died on the spot. That hand was so powerful!

Mainly not them. Sun Hou asked us if we were going to pick up Brother Rong Zhi. What does this mean? The two of them came up, probably taking their vacation. However, this is divided into two situations. The first type is good. They don't want to see us either, so they just come to join in the fun of setting up stalls and buying things. They come and go in a hurry and don't intend to disturb us.

This one is where everyone is happy. They are happy and so are we. But the other way is to create surprises for us, bombs in our eyes. The key to giving us a surprise attack is that we don't know if there is any other disturbance.

After all, the date for their return was completely decided ten days ago. In February of 1977, Bai Shao was said to have been fired. It was said that she had recruited enough formal employees, so there was no one in her family anymore, and some people were not in Beijing, so accommodation was a big problem.

Your eldest brother really has a bad family, his father farmed his own farm, he was a bad heart when he got his step-wife, and he also engaged in feudal superstition. Later, the two got into a fight, resulting in a fatal incident. It would be nice if your eldest brother's official position is not demoted, and that's the highest level.

It is said that marrying a wife is unvirtuous and brings disaster to three generations! His own father was a lover, and he became like his father. Brother Shen is very disappointed. Grandpa Su will not intervene. He, a battalion-level cadre, wants to take over the family room, but it is difficult to get there. After all, there are many regimental-level people waiting for him!

This isn't directed at him either. But the two of them definitely don't want to be separated. If Bai Shaomai insists on buying that expensive watch, she knows that she won't settle for ordinary things. But the eldest brother's salary alone is not enough to pay for food and drink, and there is not much money left for renting a house. I estimate that we will find you two.

Su Zhixi was not worried at all, she even glanced at her second brother and said, "Why don't you say we are sisters? Hahaha~

Hey, I know what you are worried about? I now open two types of large hotels, and my second brother is entrusted by me to manage this hotel. Isn't this hotel just a place to stay? My hotel should have started its soft opening when they arrived. You are afraid that they will directly ask you to live there. Or, not only do you want to live there, but you also want me to give Bai Shaoan a position.

But who am I? How could I let someone take advantage of me for no reason? You have to pay to stay, or you'll be kicked out. If he plays moral kidnapping with me, I can be even more penetrating than him. Besides, I have such a good relationship with my second brother, why do I treat him like this? Everyone has eyes and can see.

I won't suffer a loss. On the contrary, I am relatively simple. You have more time to worry about your second brother. Although they don't have the same household registration, they are brothers after all, so it's more difficult for him to deal with it. "

Su Shizhi immediately expressed his position: No matter what, I will not harm your interests. Of course, there are also my interests.

The three of them were talking as they walked.

As soon as he finished speaking, he heard two people blocked at the gate shouting: "Xiao Xi?"