Chapter 108 The future second sister-in-law is more manly than the second brothe

The Shen family has no shortage of rice and pork, so there should be no shortage. So it's mainly about the mind.

Give Grandpa Shen a compass with top technology, which is different from the existing compasses and has more functions, including luminous and waterproof functions.

It can be used for pointing north, orientation, positioning, distance measurement, slope measurement, pitch angle, azimuth angle, survey ruler, magnification, etc.

Grandpa Shen is an old general and now an army commander, so he will definitely like it. As for Grandpa Shen's old wife, Yan Yulan, Grandma Yan is the deputy director of the military hospital and is studying medicine.

Su Zhixi took out a box of gold needles for acupuncture from the medical warehouse, and a gift box of traditional nourishing medicinal materials from another warehouse. It contains saffron, dendrobium, American ginseng and cordyceps.

As for others, there are no exclusive gifts. After all, I was just a guest. Give some thoughtful gifts to the two eldest elders and let the rest of the fruit represent everyone.

Su Zhixi took out two watermelons from the space and tied them with bows. There are also two fruit baskets, which contain oranges, mangoes, cantaloupes and lychees.

That's enough. If nothing else, it's quite a heavy gift for the two old people.

Su Zhixi was waiting for her grandfather at home, and she also took out a lot of snacks, including beef jerky, dried pork, preserved fruit, shredded squid, hawthorn slices, and handmade biscuits. Cranberry and blueberry flavors.

While eating and waiting, 10 minutes passed...

20 minutes passed...

30 minutes passed...

Okay~ Su Zhixi fell asleep completely, she was too tired today.

After a while, Su Zhixi felt as if someone was tugging on her mouth. She immediately clenched her mouth and opened her eyes.

As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw a circle of people surrounding him.

Grandpa, godfather (he will be called dad from now on), Grandpa Shen, Shen Xingchen, and Shen Xingan also came.

There was also an unknown girl with a round face and a sweet smile.

There is another one - second brother!

This world is so ridiculous, why is my second brother here?

It was the second brother who pulled the meat out of his mouth just now.

Su Zhixi was as confused as a quail.

He asked directly: "Second brother, why are you here? Are you my second brother? Am I getting angry?"

As soon as he finished speaking, there was a shock in his head, "Hey, am I your second brother now?"

Su Zhixi covered her head and didn't see Shen Xingchen's dissatisfied expression after she was hit on the head just now

But who is Su Zhixi? She never suffers losses and has a bright mind.

He knew immediately that the second brother must be diverting his attention, so he continued to ask: "Second brother, why are you here? I haven't had time to introduce you to someone! Who did you follow here?"

Sure enough, the second brother started mumbling.

The baby-faced girl next to her squeezed away the second brother closest to Su Zhixi, dragged Su Zhixi and started to say: "I brought him here. Oh~ I haven't introduced myself yet. My name is He Yundi. I take my mother's surname. You may not know it. The one who lost a house is my second uncle.

hey-hey! Your second brother and I are in a relationship now. We didn't expect that the follow-up development would be so fast. Your second brother didn't like me before. He always said that I was pestering him. "

When he said this, the second brother seemed to fall into a memory.

Second brother Su Shizhi: You still mentioned this paragraph. Because of this paragraph, your second brother always finds fault with me. I have finally managed the relationship well, and you still tell others. It doesn't matter if I talk to my sister, but there are other people here!

The future second sister-in-law continued: "Your second brother and I were preparing to go to a state-owned hotel for dinner. We met Grandpa Shen on the way. Grandpa Shen knew about us and had not told my grandfather yet. When we introduced him, we also found out that it was you who was the second brother. Brother, he just asked us to go to dinner together, so we came.

You are really what your second brother said. Your panel is really good. I was so close to your face just now that the pores were almost invisible. Unlike me, the panel is rough. You have a good body shape, and the way you were twisting and turning just now looks good. "

Su Zhixi was really a little embarrassed at this time.

But this future second sister-in-law looks pretty good.

Moreover, the He family. The second brother is also lucky. It is said that the He family's only granddaughter is not pretentious at all and has a great temper.

Now that I see it, it is indeed true. And the way his heart and eyes are full of his second brother is very beautiful.

Su Zhixi invited: "I'm sorry, I was really sleepy just now, so I squinted for a while. There are snacks here. You can eat whatever you like. By the way, you can wait for me to study the problem of the panel. Ask my partner to mail you a set of skin care products and facial masks, which will definitely make you better."

He Yundi was even happier.

"Really? If it's true, then I'd like to thank you so much. I'll also pick out a gift for you, but this is called an exchange of gifts, not a thank-you gift. After all, we will be a family in the future! hey-hey."

Seeing these foods, he exclaimed: "I just like to eat some snacks, so I am fat. But I like myself now. I also have delicious food at home, but compared with you, it is a bit weak. Wait for me I can exchange some US dollars and foreign exchange certificates sometime and take you to the foreign exchange store to pick them up. I can't eat your stuff for free."

Su Zhixi directly found a bag, put all the unopened items in it, and handed it to her future second sister-in-law.

At this time, Grandpa spoke.

"The family recognition is over. There is no need to introduce us. Yun Di has already introduced us on the way. With this girl here, it's time to dig out the family tree. Come on, we should go."

At this time, Grandpa Shen pointed at the pile of things in the arms of his future second sister-in-law and said, "Next time, buy me some of those pork jerky and beef jerky. I have some private money."

Everyone laughed, and it turned out to be that foodie Grandpa Shen.

Su Zhixi greeted Brother Shen: "Brother Shen, you're here too. Then I won't be polite to you. I'll leave the fruit basket and box to you and Shen Xingchen."

Su Zhixi didn't realize at all that when she called Shen Xing'an, she was calling her eldest brother. Shen Xingchen was also older than her, but it was Shen Xingchen who was calling him by his first name.

Brother Shen: "This is for our family, but we don't need it. It's just a family dinner, and we are all friends and relatives, so we don't need to take these."

Shen Xingchen looked at the expensive-looking gift box and didn't do anything.

Su Zhixi directly took it personally, and then the two of them took action.

Shen Xingchen asked what it was, but Su Zhixi didn't tell him.

The Shen family and grandpa's family are not too far apart, but there is still a bit of a distance.

When Su Zhixi and Shen Xingchen drove nearby, they saw a few people standing at the gate of the courtyard. Everyone looked at it eagerly. It should be the phone call that they made when they went out. Everyone knew that it was coming.