Chapter 133: Poaching, Poaching, Crazy Poaching (End)

Without those two groups of people, Su Zhixi and the others had a great time shopping.

Time flies, just like a white horse passing by, fleeting. In the blink of an eye, another year has passed and the college entrance examination has arrived.

Shen Xingchen has been back for more than three months.

The childish appearance that everyone used to have now has mature outlines.

College entrance examination room gate

Su Mianmian: "Thank you, Xiao Xi. If I pass the exam, I will study hotel housekeeping. This is what I applied for. Then you have to give me a chance to work at your place!"

Su Zhixi stretched out her finger and made an OK gesture, "Isn't that necessary! It's okay. If you don't go, I will still be angry! Hahaha~ Take the test well, I believe you. But don't be too big. Pressure, if you don't pass the exam, with me here, at least you still have a job. The position may not be high, but it will be there. After all, I still like your character.

So you have to be confident. For you, the college entrance examination is just a new starting point in your life, but it is not the end. It's just a test. Since you are here, it means that you have proved your hard work and perseverance.

Come on in, we're waiting for you outside. I wish you a gold medal and a promising future. Come on! Sister Mianmian

Su Mianmian hugged Su Zhixi deeply, and briefly hugged He Yundi, then turned around and went in confidently.

Su Zhixi looked at Brother Sun's outstretched hands beside her and coughed awkwardly, "Brother Sun, Sister Mianmian is probably just too nervous!"

The few people who came were rubbing their noses and snickering.

Su Zhixi said, "Let's go, let's go. You haven't even eaten yet! The breakfast shop opposite was so good that it stopped selling it in two days. I'll treat you to it."

Shen Xingchen asked: "Why didn't you quit? Also, you came here to take the exam, didn't you just want to have breakfast? Didn't you say you wanted to wait here for others to come out?"

Su Zhixi paused before speaking.

"Aren't I afraid that you will be hungry? Besides, I haven't gone home, and the place to eat is not far away. This can be regarded as waiting for her at the door! I'm angry, please!"

Shen Xingchen's words immediately shocked Su Zhixi, who was walking happily, "I'll take money from you too. After all, I've given all my money to you. After I've spent my pocket money, I still have to ask you for money." "

Su Zhixi: "..." Hey, it's my money after all! !

Sun Hou sat down to take a bite and asked the shopkeeper: "Boss, why have you only been working for two days?"

Boss: "Hey, I don't dare to be the boss. I work for others. I should have reported it some time ago. The boss was kind-hearted and said that these candidates or parents who came for the college entrance examination may not have time to eat, or they may not have time to come from afar. If you know where to go to eat, let me work for two more days. I will leave as soon as the college entrance examination is over."

Sun Hou continued to ask: "Then where are you going? Your skills are simply amazing!"

The boss rubbed his hands excitedly: "I, the old man, and my wife are dependent on each other and have not given birth to an heir. Although we live a happy life and are not too old now. But there is always the issue of old age care. The boss is kind-hearted and considerate. People who put themselves in our shoes.