Chapter 38 Look at how my hair was made

In the early morning of the first and second days of junior high school, Su Zhixi put the goods at the designated place. As for the money to buy these things, the second brother had already given them to himself. The second brother was still quite busy and didn't have time to go home, but even if he came back, he wouldn't be able to meet the eldest brother.

Half a month later~

"Dong dong dong~ dong dong dong!!"

Su Zhixi locked the door from the inside out of fear of trouble, so someone kept knocking on the door.

"Coming, coming. Who is it!"

"Postman, I have your mail and packages. Please open the door and sign for them."

When Su Zhixi opened the door, she saw a mail boy with sweat on his face and a car full of packages. Seeing Su Zhixi come out, he breathed a sigh of relief.

"Hey, you've finally come out. I'm afraid there's no one at home! These five packages are all yours. And these three letters are also for you. Please sign for them quickly, and I'll get off work. .

Your family members are soldiers! I'm so kind to you. This package is very heavy. It seems that your family is thinking about you very much. Okay, I've signed for it, so I'm leaving. "

Su Zhixi quickly took out 5 or 6 hard candies from her pocket and handed them over.

"I have so many packages, I am really tired. In this New Year, everyone is sweet, not too much, just a piece of heart. I wish you a happy New Year and better success in the coming year!"

The postman was so happy that he took the candy with both hands and said auspicious words: "I would like to lend you auspicious words and wish you good health in the coming year and that your family will care more about you. Let's go~"

Su Zhixi scanned the mail with her mental energy and found that there was no one around, so she used the space to get it into the house. It is not surprising that the postman was so tired, each one was indeed heavier than the other.

I opened the letter first. One was written by the eldest brother, expressing concern. He also said that he had received some delicious food and told me what he was missing. He also said that he had already eaten the meat sauce and so on, and it was very delicious.

The two big packages were mailed by the eldest brother.

The second letter was from Shen Xingchen, which was quite surprising. That said, the craftsmanship is good. Thank you for the hospitality that day.

However, the gratitude for these two oversized packages is really not enough. When spring comes, I will mail him some food and return it. The ceremony is really a bit heavy.

The third letter turned out to be from Marquis Sun and the other three soldiers. Those three soldiers were not new recruits, so they had a lot of savings, and they also bought Su Zhixi a thank-you gift, which was really too polite. But Sun Hou did not.

Sun Hou is a new soldier and has little savings. So if you buy something for Su Zhixi, Mianmian won't have much. So I expressed my gratitude crazily in my heart, and then said that there was a can of malted milk, a soap, three small bags of snacks, and two kilograms of bacon, all for Mianmian. Let her forward it on your behalf

Su Zhixi really laughed~

This Sun Hou is actually 18 years old, oh ~ 19 years old. It's the Chinese New Year, so he's a year older, but he's not too old. Mianmian is only 17 years old. Is this puppy love a little too early?

But this is none of your business, just bring your things.

Su Zhixi took the letter and the things Sun Hou bought and went straight to Su Mianmian's house.