Chapter 78 Holding Two Positions

Grandpa Su added: "It seems that you have made up your mind. With your conversational skills, you should really be a member of our external relations department. With such a lively mind, you can now think about how to avoid delaying both sides.

But having said that, if you ignore our country's factories for your own selfish interests, I will take back your position in the External Relations Department. "

"Thank you for the trust you've given me, and I know you have some gambling in you. ...

...

Although they have been sacrificed, but the root is red, I will love our motherland as much as my parents. So are my eldest and second brothers."

(Thank you for the trust you have given me. I know you are also willing to gamble. After all, we have only met for the first time. You cherish your talents and are willing to believe me. I will definitely live up to your trust.

Although I love money, a gentleman loves money in a wise way, and so does a woman. I have a deep national brand. I will not do anything that harms national interests. This will never change.

Let me introduce myself again. My name is Su Zhixi, my father Su Aiguo is a soldier, and my mother is Lin Zhixue, a researcher in the special forces. Although they have sacrificed their lives, I, with my upright roots, will love our motherland as much as my parents. So do my eldest and second brothers. )

as if Su Zhixi was glowing.

Of course, there's also a sense of scrutiny, and there's nothing that can be done about it.

They were in high positions, and if they didn't have the awareness to be prepared for danger in times of crisis, they would have been killed countless times.

Shen Xingchen said: "The older generation are farmers, and both parents are soldiers. My eldest brother also joined the army at a young age. He resolutely broke off the relationship with the so-called relatives who were extremely bad, and there was no scandal. It is indeed a good start."

Su Zhixi is not someone who can't tell the difference between a good person and a good person. Upon hearing this, he knew that it was Shen Xingchen who had given him the guarantee.

Indeed, Su Zhixi was too good. If she were a spy, she would be tricked to death by being allowed to join the external relations and garment factories.

After listening to Shen Xingchen's words, Grandpa Su felt relieved for the time being.

But after thinking about it, he still said to Su Zhixi: "We are going back to Beijing tomorrow. You and us three old guys should come together! I will help you handle the affairs of the External Relations Department and take you to the garment factory by the way.

Everything is settled. As a designer, your salary has not been fixed, so you can't stay. You prepare your design drawings. But these twelve pieces should be enough for this year and next.

It's just that your identity probably needs to be investigated. Although we trust the Shen boys, this is all a process for entering the External Relations Department. Could you please give us your household registration and other proofs? "

Su Zhixi pointed at the package and said, "Okay. I understand. The garment factory doesn't care, but the external factory must investigate more strictly. Things happened so coincidentally, I think it's amazing.

My original purpose of coming here was to see my brother, but I didn't expect that I won a prize after a factory competition, negotiated a business deal, and got a job, but the package hadn't been sent out yet, and I didn't even see my brother. "

Grandpa Su said: "Competition? What competition?"

Su Zhixi glanced at He Chengjing, and He Chengjing stood up immediately, "Hey, your brother and Xiaochen's brother have both gone on a mission and are not in the team. Otherwise, that kid Xiaochen would have killed you earlier. Throw it out. It's hard for him to stay with a girl."

Commander Shen: "..." Heh, I don't think so. The brat has enlightened himself and is also very scary.

Shen Xingchen: "..." If it weren't for the fact that I called you uncle and you said I was clean, I would have thrown you out. But if you say so, I have to do something.

Shen Xingchen: "Uncle He, why didn't you reply to Grandpa Su's words? It's like this. Uncle He made a bet with Xiao Xi and lost a house in Beijing.

Well...it's the small courtyard that Grandpa He has been thinking about, the one very close to Qing Dynasty. A few days ago, it was finally finalized by Uncle He and sold to him. But now it's exported again. "

Uncle He: "..."

Grandpa Su: "..." I shouldn't be in the room, I should be at the bottom of the room.

Grandpa He: "He Chengjing! Look, I won't break your legs."

Su Zhixi: "..." Wow~ exciting!

Shen Xingchen also added: "Grandpa He, just now Xiao Xi said that the bet was just a joke, and he wanted to return the house to him. He didn't want it! He wanted to give it to Xiao Xi, and he wanted to give it to Xiao Xi. Xiao Xi could only I agreed with tears in my eyes."

Commander Shen: "..." Hey, my dear grandson! He took revenge on me, let him complain about me, and let me give him a beating to relieve his anger!

Grandpa Su: "..." This sinister spirit is exactly like my old buddy!

Su Zhixi: "..." Shen Xingchen, you - you are so good. This house definitely belongs to me. With this party, I probably won't give it away again.

The He family father and son went out to settle family matters. Shen Xingchen looked at his grandfather: "Grandpa, are you going back to Beijing now? But what's the current situation?"

Grandpa Shen shook his head: "There are signs of organizing a college entrance examination this year. Even if it fails in the end, it still shows that something has changed. It has been six years since I came here to hibernate and curb my talents, and it is time to go back.

Besides, your uncle and the others are still in Beijing. I have to go back. By the way, your mother is here today. Have you seen her? I said I wanted to take a look at you before returning to Beijing. Have you decided when you want to go back? Several of your mother's sisters are"

Halfway through, he stopped. Shen Xingchen looked at Su Zhixi.

Su Zhixi: Tell me, have you seen your mother? Look at what I'm doing, I'm not your mother!

Su Zhixi thought that her grandfather and grandson might have something to say, so she went straight to get the package, but Shen Xingchen picked it up first.

"You don't know where your brother is, so hand it to me. I'll handle it for you. I'll give it to your brother when he comes back. What about this bag?"

Speaking of which, I remembered my own scarf and gloves, so I offended my grandfather and took them off directly. Wear it on yourself.