Chapter 27 Take you away directly~

"Shi Zhi, Xiao Xi, open the door quickly. I'm your Uncle Su, Su Guowei. Open the door quickly. If anything happens, we can solve it together. It doesn't feel right to keep knocking on your door!"

Su Zhixi sat on the chair and glanced at Su Shizhi.

The second brother Su Shizhi went to open the door, and Su Zhixi followed and stood up.

It was very lively outside the front door of my house.

It is estimated that there must be at least fifty people. This gossip is very powerful~

Besides, it seems that people are here and gossip is not limited to this.

Su Zhixi vaguely heard some people's voices. The gossips started from the boss's son who was about to get married

. When he changed his mind and asked for two big things, he was so worried that he couldn't speak. Then the Xi family's puppy was lost. Every detail and every answer was slowly forgotten by them. Chew, then ferment.

The details are described as if they were there.

Sometimes it is high-pitched and passionate, sometimes it is low-pitched and mysterious. It always makes people unable to help but move closer to listen to it.

Then let them spread the word about my family's affairs. Thank you very much.

This battle today will be won!

As soon as Su Zhixi went out, she asked in a heart-wrenching manner: "Uncle Aijia, why didn't you go to work today? And why do you have a strange smell on your body? It's so disgusting."

In fact, their bodies no longer smell, Su Zhixi said that on purpose.

Su Ai's family, except for the third brother who didn't even come out to take a look at his parents and sister last night, was already stressed out.

As soon as Su Zhixi said it, they felt nauseous and wanted to vomit.

What's more, Su Ling went directly to the toilet.

Su Shizhi is also wise.

Seeing that almost all members of the Su family had arrived, only one uncle was missing. He probably exploded, but this matter was done so quickly, it was so awesome. So you must put yourself out of the circle of doubt.

"Uncle Su, in the past, when we all got together, no matter what we were doing, it was Uncle Aimin who came to persuade us. Why is it your turn today? You are so lucky for such a thankless job. But having said that, this is Grandpa Cai, Grandma Wang, and the whole family are here, but Uncle Aimin is not here. Is something wrong? "

The village party secretary could also act. He slapped his thigh and said, "Hey, your uncle Aimin was taken away. Didn't they come to ask you? Looking at you like this, they came here in vain."

The village party secretary spoke to his second brother Su Shizhi before he said to Su Youcai: You have found the wrong person. How could these two children know?

Su Youcai said with a sad face: "What did you call me? Su Shizhi. Also, that's your father! Something happened to your father."

The villagers, who were originally confused, didn't know what happened to the old Su family. Why did they speak so strangely and politely? Their grandfather had to have a surname, and his father was called uncle?

Now it seemed that she was going to know. The Bagua factor seemed to be put into her eyes. For a moment, Su Zhixi felt that everyone's eyes were flashing, even brighter than the blazing golden eyes that Sun Wukong had just knocked over the alchemy furnace.