Chapter 109: Dead Taoist Friends Don't Die Poor Taoists

Shen Xingchen was in the car driven by Shen Xingchen. Shen Xingchen introduced, "The one who laughs the most is my mother. Didn't you guys cooperate some time ago? When I go home, I keep praising you, which makes my ears prick. It's like you are her daughter.

The rest are my grandma, eldest aunt and second aunt, and the one in the corner is your future second sister-in-law's mother - He Jingyu. Tonight's family dinner has turned into a gathering of old friends.

But you don't have to worry. Regarding your second brother and your future second sister-in-law, you won't get too much attention today. You have them both to thank. We're here, get off the car."

Before the word "get off" was uttered, the car stopped and several people arrived outside the passenger door. Su Zhixi looked at Shen Xingchen, her meaning was very clear.

What you said just now, are you sure?

When Su Zhixi hesitated, Shen Xingchen quickly ran out of the car, opened the door for Su Zhixi, and Su Zhixi came down.

As soon as she got off the car, Su Zhixi was surrounded by several people. Although they were all praising her, the chatter was really giving her a headache.

Fortunately, the car Grandpa and the others were in also came over.

Su Zhixi

Adhering to the concept that a dead Taoist friend will never die a poor Taoist, I directly sold my second brother.

"Sister Yundi of the He family is also here. I don't know how she and my second brother met. The two of them are developing a revolutionary friendship. It looks like something good may be coming soon."

After he finished speaking for a long time, he didn't see many people passing by. They kept surrounding Su Zhixi and led her into the house.

In the end, Shen Xingchen saw Su Zhixi's embarrassment and hurriedly helped.

The food has been prepared and everyone is seated.

This meal was eaten at Shen's house, so I'd like to introduce it to you.

"Girl Xiao Xi, you have already seen your Grandpa He. Sitting next to you is your Grandma Song. The eldest son's family is not here today. You have also seen your Uncle He. That is your Uncle He's daughter-in-law, Lu Yunhe, in the military area. Working as a nurse in the hospital.

His son He Huachen is the second eldest son in their generation, so he can be called He Er Ge. This is your sister Yun Di's mother, He Jingyu. And you, Sister Yundi. "

After saying that, he said to the He family: "This is Su Zhixi, girl Xiaoxi. Old Su was quick to act and accepted the marriage directly. The little girl is very powerful and capable.

Now he not only holds the position of external relations department, but also serves as the deputy chief designer of a garment factory. The big deal we signed with a foreign country some time ago was based on this girl's manuscript, or the cooperation that this girl went to negotiate.

Although he is only 15 years old, well, he is considered 16. But he can speak multiple languages, has a quick mind, and can negotiate well. His appearance is also extremely deceptive. He looks like a little white rabbit, but inside he looks like a dark little fox. "

After the introduction, she smiled happily, which made Grandma Song also laugh and say: Look at how happy you are, and you can smile from ear to ear when you say something. I see you like this girl very much.

No matter how powerful they are, they belong to Lao Su and Xiao Su and have nothing to do with you. The younger members of our family may not even be able to catch up.