Chapter 57 "Brothers, openly settling accounts"

"You have just arrived, so I am wondering if you want to eat with us, or go out and have a meal alone? If you come with us, you can eat the vegetables in the yard when they are ready. They are all grown by us.

If you don't eat together, your private plots have been drawn. You can't come and pick our vegetables. Also, you can borrow the cauldron for three days, and you won't be able to borrow it after three days. Neither firewood nor seasonings can be used with ours.

We are all brothers, let's settle the score clearly. "

After hearing this, Su Yingxue spoke quickly: "I won't eat with you from today on. I brought back a small pot today and prepared to fire it myself.

Oil, salt, sauce, vinegar, etc., you can give me my share when the time comes. The big pot was also bought by the educated youth who returned to the city. I didn't pay for it, so we didn't split it. "

As soon as he said these words, Jin Aidang's face turned pale. He mentioned something bad, but brought up the big pot.

After Su Yingxue finished speaking, she looked at Su Zhixi, who was the first to talk to her: "Su Zhiqing, are you planning to open fire yourself?"

Su Zhixi was a little confused. After all, she was not familiar with her, but she still answered.

"Well, I'm going to eat it myself. I rented a separate small yard and have my own kitchen. I also bought a pot today, so it's more convenient for me to cook."

After saying that, Su Yingxue was pulled away. Su Yingxue turned back to Jin Aidang and said: "I guess it's just these two agendas, and this is over. I want to build a small stove, and Su Zhiqing also has to put the pot on , I took him to find the captain."

After speaking, she shook Su Zhixi's arm, and Su Zhixi also said: "Then I will go with her, I have company."

After leaving the educated youth spot, Su Yingxue stopped hugging Su Zhixi.

"I just came back from the brigade headquarters. The village party secretary and the brigade captain are both there. I heard that the brigade captain spoke very highly of you and said that you brought two piglets, one to the village directly and one to raise by yourself for the autumn harvest. Kill them when the time comes. The villagers can exchange work points with you for meat.

Why is your face expressionless? Aren't you curious why I can listen when the captain talks to the village party secretary? Forget it, it's really boring. I was talking about objects with the son of the village party secretary! It is estimated that the certificate will be obtained after the autumn harvest this year.

I pulled you out today, which can be regarded as indirectly helping you. But I don't help people in vain. When the pigs are slaughtered for the autumn harvest, can you send me a message in advance? I'm waiting in front of the queue to change. Or just leave a quarter of the pork for me. I'll have a great time hosting a banquet after the autumn harvest. "

Su Zhixi looked at Su Yingxue in front of her. Such a refreshing person was so cool to get along with.

She made the request after pulling herself out, which meant that even if she didn't help, it didn't matter.

She pulled herself out, which indeed saved her a lot of quarrels, and she was able to come out earlier to do her own business.

He directly agreed: "Yes, I can tell you in advance that I am going to kill the pig. As for leaving a quarter of the pig directly for you, I can't decide."

However, if you don't exchange enough pork for the banquet by then, I can exchange my share of pork for you privately. Thank you for pulling me out today.

By the way, do you know where the captain's home is? I want to ask the captain if there are any craftsmen in the village who can make some cupboards, wash basins, etc. "

Su Yingxue walked forward and waved her hand: "Come with me. In fact, I could have taken you there, but the man who packed the closet is really related to the captain's family, so it would be better to let him take you there. Besides, well, I I still have to find my items.

Don't listen to the nonsense of the educated youth. My stuff and I like each other, and the village party secretary also agrees. We are very good.

He did not feel that he was a worker, and he did not want to marry a countryman because he felt that his price would be reduced. I was not unwilling to stay in the countryside, so I deliberately stayed close to him.

You look really good-looking, but you have to be careful from now on. But fortunately, you are young, and there is another girl among you new educated youths who has lost a lot of money to help you take away the attention. Ne, that's right over there. There's a willow tree at the door. Have you seen it? "

Su Zhixi looked over and nodded hurriedly, "Well, I'll go over then. Thank you for bringing me here."

Su Yingxue: "I just want to make my marriage more decent, so I'm leaving!"

Su Zhixi walked slowly towards the village head's house, and then mentally realized that Su Yingxue had gone far away and there was no one else around, so she took out a small basket from the space, with a pack of Qianmen cigarettes in it, and half a kilogram of brown sugar. There is a red silk scarf.

The reason why I didn't give Double Happiness cigarettes as a gift was because they cost 5 yuan a pack. It wasn't that I couldn't bear to part with them, but it was because they were too outstanding. Daqianmen cigarettes cost 35 cents a pack, which is more expensive than manufactured cigarettes, which is 80 cents a pack, so it's just right.

Dong Dong~ Dong! Dong Dong~ Dong!

A voice came from inside: "Who is it? Just come in."

Su Zhixi went in and saw a woman.

The women's eyes lit up when they saw such a beautiful little girl.

"You are a new educated youth, right? The head of my house is here, uh... the captain. Sit in the room first, he is squatting in the hair building!"

Su Zhixi smiled tenderly when she knew the identity of the woman in front of her.

As soon as she sat down in the room, Su Zhixi began to introduce herself.

"Auntie, my name is Su Zhixi. I just arrived yesterday and I went to see the captain. So this time I don't go to the captain. I come to you. I don't have anything in the house. I want to build a wardrobe, cupboards, and a washroom. I don't know where to find someone for a pot or something, so I'm here to trouble you.

After all, you are the captain's wife, so your level of thinking is different from that of ordinary people. I definitely know a lot, but I don't know if my aunt is willing to help me with this.

By the way, this is a meeting gift for my aunt. I heard that my aunt has a daughter who is about the same age as me, and we are seeing each other recently. Hasn't my red scarf found the most suitable person for her?

As soon as I saw my aunt, I felt close to her. This brown sugar was given to my aunt to drink to replenish qi and blood. As for this cigarette, I took it to the countryside in a haphazard manner. I don't smoke either, so I'll ask my aunt to give it to the team leader and ask him to help me. After all, letting me go would be a waste of cigarettes. "

Is there anything else that the captain's wife doesn't understand? But this girl is really smart. If this thing is given directly to her boss, it will have a different nature than if it is given to herself.

But even though she has a hot eye, she doesn't accept everything from everyone. After all, the head of the family is involved.

So just when I was about to refuse, the captain came.

"Hey, Su Zhiqing is here. Don't worry about killing pigs. It's no problem. We will raise piglets as soon as we start work. We will kill pigs at the end of the autumn harvest, but you don't have to participate in the autumn harvest. , no one cares about it for just a few days. It's winter during the autumn harvest, so there's no problem doing it all year round."