Chapter 125 Making a Relationship

Su Zhixi still felt that this thing couldn't be booked, just in case she changed her mind at that time, and then she was afraid that she would bear the words "scumbag" and "heartless" and break up coldly and violently.

Besides, this doesn't seem to be fair to myself.

So Su Zhixi, who obeyed her wishes, shook her head, "I don't think it's suitable. I'm not a commodity that can be reserved. Even if you don't think so, it's very unfair to me.

I heard from Grandpa Shen that it will take at least a year or even more than a year and a half for you to come up. Then we both belong to different places. No one is watching you playing around with women over there. As soon as you make a reservation here, Aunt Zheng has to guard me and watch me.

Then I have been guarding you wholeheartedly for the past year and a half. If you meet true love there, you have been dating for half a year, and you are going to get married in a year. If you come back to Beijing and bring her with you, what should I do?

With my temperament, I will definitely step down and give way to others. Then you didn't damage anything, only I lost a year and a half of my youth. Youth is so precious.

Time passed by in a blink of an eye. You met a beautiful girl and a close friend there, while I met a capable young man here but couldn't communicate further. You are carrying yourself forward, and you want to leave me where I am. "

Su Zhixi is a realistic person. She likes him and is attracted to him, but the attraction is not to that extent.

She won't do anything that doesn't benefit her. The main thing is that this time is not like before. Now completely calmed down.

She didn't know that she was impressed by his attentiveness and really fell in love with him. Or just fell in love with the skin. Therefore, it depends on what he says next, and you can decide your own mind.

Shen Xingchen thought for a moment and was about to hold Su Zhixi's hand, but this time Su Zhixi didn't let him hold it.

Shen Xingchen: "I heard what you said, and it seems that it is really risky for you. But I'm not that kind of person and I won't do it. I really like you very much. This is the first time I like someone.

Because I like it, I fear it. I'm afraid, I'm afraid that if I don't guard you, you will run away with someone else. Because I like you, I am timid. I have no resistance to you at all. I cannot express myself well, but it does not mean that my feelings for you are not true.

To be honest, I hate those unkind people around you. For example, after the big competition, Bai Jun and Rong Zhi tried their best to inquire about you, but your elder brother actually didn't know much about it, so he couldn't say anything. There are so many brothers and sisters in his family, and the conditions are not good. If you marry into them, you will have to endure hardships.

For example, the county police at that time. It doesn't matter if there is only one mother left in the family, as long as her mind is right. But the mother was stubborn and couldn't let go of her son, so she kept strict control over him. If he cannot stand up on his own, he will also affect you. It is said that his mother even said that since you are here, I wish I could beat her son to vent my anger on you.

But I know you don't like these, so I'm not in a hurry. Until Grandpa Mu's grandson Mu Chenxiang appeared. He is about the same age as you. His grandfather is a teacher. Although his parents are just ordinary employees, they are in the government and have good jobs.

He has a job, and although he is not as good-looking as me, he can always be in Beijing and always be around you. The only son in the family, his grandfather is also considered prominent. I'm really worried.