Chapter 43 No effort, it's your expense

Lin Fengmian: "I know, give me the smoke, the finger sign, and some support. I'll come and take a look at that time every day."

"At 3:30 in the afternoon! He will wear your missing corner to indicate the missing corner of the card. Then you will know after you hand it over to him. Keep the smoke. If your actions are exposed, you'd better throw away the smoke and end it yourself. "

······

The details, as well as the problems that may arise, are meticulously polished, and it can be said that there is no solution left.

It's a pity that Su Zhixi heard them all, including their planB, planC, planD... It can be said that she was very afraid of failure, but she was destined to fail!

Su Zhixi waited for the two of them to finish talking. Lin Fengmian walked out of the cave, and the man followed him.

Su Zhixi saw the appearance of that man. He really looked so wretched!

The man kept staring at Lin Fengmian. At this time, another person walked out of the cave.

"Tanaxia, are you too careful? You still insist on hiding. I don't think she will resist."

"Hmph! It's so stupid. That's because I put a carrot in front of her. Even if she can't accept that her parents and she have been sucking the blood of Chinese people in a short time, she will understand it when she thinks about it.

Look at her look, we anointed people have the blood of warriors in their bones, so they are a bit cold. Once the specific location of the treasure is told to her, when her parents come to meet again, she will definitely take away part of the treasure, and the three of them will fly away. "

The man who had been talking to Lin Fengmian said hehely: "Oh~ no wonder you didn't tell her the specific address. The specific address was marked on the smoke stick with our special mark. You are very smart!!"

Tanoshi snorted coldly: "Come with me to make sure that we should leave. There won't be a pick-up in a short time. We still have to go north!"

The two of them were very cautious. Su Zhixi was already sweating slightly after following them for a short distance.

But hard work paid off, Su Zhixi's mental power suddenly detected more than ten times more treasures than the previous pile of cave treasures.

When Su Zhixi could wrap up everything with her mental power, there were no more two people following her. By the time the two came out, half an hour had passed.

It seems that there are many mechanisms inside!

But--Su Zhixi didn't want to go in.

What the two bad guys didn't know was that while they were frantically covering the entrance of the cave, not a single bit of the treasure at the bottom of the cave was left, and they all ran into Su Zhixi's space.

Su Zhixi quickly left the mountains. In order to avoid suspicion, she had to pay Pigweed.

When she was more than a hundred meters away from the pig shed, Su Zhixi pulled out two baskets of pigweed from the space, holding one basket in each hand. Before setting off, he took out a small handful of pigweed and rubbed it in his hands, and also grabbed a handful of soil and rubbed it together.

Su Zhixi sat down on the ground again and saw dirt on her butt. She wiped her face, sprayed some water on her face, and started to pretend to be tired and yell.

"Mianmian, Mianmian? Mianmian, are you there?"

Naturally, Su Mianmian immediately recognized whether it was her or Su Zhixi who was calling, and she responded while running to greet her.

Seeing Su Zhixi's face looked like a tabby cat and her hands were all colored, she complained directly: "Hey, you have been weeding or farming. You are sweating profusely."

In a blink of an eye, I saw the grass in the basket and was shocked.

"This, this, this, this is the hogweed you gathered. No wonder you are so embarrassed? You dug it into the nest, right? I have gone to collect hogweed before. The temperature in the nest was slightly warmer, and the hogweed grew earlier. It was fast, but the road was not good.

I'll get it for you. You're pretty good at it. It's just a waste of money for you to get the hogweed. There's sweat dripping down your face. No matter how hard your legs feel, you can't walk straight. Are you still calling in the afternoon? Let me tell you, next time you can shoot two baskets in the morning and afternoon. If you can't bear it, don't tire yourself out. "

Su Zhixi was indeed not walking straight, and she really wasn't pretending. It was Su Mianmian, that reckless girl, who swung the bag on her back and hit Su Zhixi's tendon.

Su Zhixi: "..." You don't know how my legs are like this! Didn't you feel there was resistance when you threw the basket just now? Fortunately, you didn't use all your strength, otherwise, you would have to lift me up together.

After marking down the two centimeters, Su Zhixi was about to leave when she met Lin Fengmian who came with Yang Mengran.

Lin Fengmian saw that the pigweed collected by Su Zhixi was very fresh. For some reason, he felt guilty, so he spoke first.

"Su Zhixi, you have already collected two baskets of pigweed? They are all very fresh."

Su Zhixi nodded, "Well, I found a good place and dug out the nest. The pigweed inside is growing very well. I think it's enough for me to pick for a few days. What about you? Did you pick half the basket? "

Lin Fengmian had an idea and said with a guilty conscience: "I couldn't find a good pigweed nest. The place I walked may have been a little off, so I only picked the bottom of this basket. I will study with Yang Mengran in the afternoon and try to pick more."

Yang Mengran was very impressed by Lin Fengmian's words. He looked arrogant and said in a condescending tone: "Well, I will tell you in a moment where our pigweed is collected. I completed the task ahead of schedule and completed all three baskets. It will be ready in the afternoon. I'm going to find my brother Ji Feng."

The scorer scored two points for Su Zhixi and said to Lin Fengmian: "You haven't even reached half of the basket, so I can't give you a score. Only by filling up this basket at least in the afternoon can you score one point."

Lin Fengmian nodded, and the scorer went to check Yang Mengran's backpack again.

The more he looked at it, the angrier he became: "If you don't want to do it, no one is forcing you. You picked the right one in the first basket, but there is still a little bit missing, but I think it's your first pick, so I'll count you one centimeter. The other two baskets None of them were right. One basket of pigs didn't eat it, and the other basket contained some poisonous weeds.

how? If you kill the pig with medicine, can you stop working? You are destroying the people's property. Since it is your first offender, you will not be severely criticized, but you must be punished with small punishments and large warnings. I will report it to the captain and deduct one centimeter from you.

Don't forget that you and Lin Fengmian can collect up to three baskets per day, but there is a limit of at least one basket. If you can't hand over this basket of pigweed in the afternoon, you should stop hunting pigweed.

Everyone is still looking forward to raising the pigs to be strong and strong, and then the pigs will be divided into years. I have been starved to death by you and poisoned to death. Where can I eat meat? snort! "

After the scorer finished speaking, he left angrily.

After Su Mianmian finished feeding the pigs, she and Su Zhixi left quickly.

The two went to Su Zhixi's house together.

Su Mianmian: "Xiao Xi, I went to my dad to talk about this, but before I could go into details, he was hurriedly called to a meeting at the county commune. I don't know why?"