Chapter 73 Gambling

Although her father, Su Aiguo, had served in the army before, most of his work later went underground, so you may not know that, but you should also know about her mother, at least you have met her many times. Female researcher of our special forces. The martyr who passed away some time ago - Lin Qianxue. "

Then he said to Su Zhixi: "Calling someone! Uncle He is here to solve the problem of human traffickers. This time the task is completed, and he will be transferred back to be your eldest brother's direct regimental leader. Do you know what to call, right?"

Su Zhixi called out obediently: "Hello, Brigadier He, if it's like what he said, you came here just for this matter, could you please consider me as a help and don't talk to my elder brother about this matter. It's our, uh... our secret."

Congratulations to Cheng Jingle!

"Hahaha~ What you are saying is interesting. You wish me a promotion in advance. Your brother ignored the danger and went into danger alone to rescue his comrades.

He is a brave man. You went deep into the tiger's den, rescued the victim, and beat up the trafficker. You are also a woman. A hero.

They say that a taxi soldier who doesn't want to be a general is not a good soldier, so I have to make progress. I hope that with your good words, I will be promoted to the position of brigade commander as soon as possible. However, I am blind, but she is really a charming girl. "

He Chengjing has never seen such a junior before. His children are all stable and have really novel ideas.

So he asked again: "But this appreciation is appreciation, and I like hearing you talk. But as for confidentiality, I have another request. You have to tell me where you learned the moves? Tell me, and I will If you don't tell your brother, you're putting yourself at risk."

Su Zhixi thought that she had to start paving the way for herself. She originally thought that as long as she pretended to be quail, no one would stare at her.

However, I discovered that the people I saw by chance in the county town seemed to have a quick glance next to the military area.

It seems that even if they pretend to be grandchildren all their lives, they still feel that they have something. So then we have to change direction.

You must get yourself into the eyes of the country or important people as soon as possible, so that those who want to harm you will be afraid and dare not do it easily.

Although I am not afraid, it is annoying to be teased by others, so it is better to let others help me solve it. When the eldest brother wrote, he said that he used the friendship of saving people to find the old leader to help with the investigation. It seems that the status of this He family is not too low.

So he pretended to be profound and said: "This is called awesome! Let me tell you this, this fighting ability is the worst among all the fields I am good at. Your temporary subordinates can't beat me, it's not that I am strong, it's them - -Not enough practice, not enough ability!"

He Chengjing's expression was a little bad at this time. He felt that Su Zhixi was too crazy at such a young age. The main thing was that he did not believe that Su Zhixi could develop in all aspects at such a young age.

Su Zhixi naturally saw the disbelief in He Chengjing's eyes, which were obviously full of doubts and suspicions, erratic. So I said it directly.

"You don't believe it? They say it's a mule or a horse, just come out and run around. If you don't believe it, I can bet you.