Chapter 80 Funeral

In fact, even without this incident, Su Zhixi would not have been able to work as a temporary worker in the factory. The reason is very simple.

Su Shizhi just wasn't at home and didn't know about the recent events, otherwise he would never have let Su Zhixi do a temporary job. Can't protect it.

"Actually, I also picked you up to go to Beijing. I used the high-end goods I got to get to know someone. In exchange for a notice for the exam. The notice for the exam was only posted for less than three minutes. It takes less than three minutes. Without a stepping stone, I really wouldn't get a chance.

Then in the exam, your brother and I happened to get third place. Passed the exam successfully. This time I came to see you. You have brought about the changes in my second brother this year, so I will take you back as soon as possible. My sister is not working. Brother takes care of you.

But now it seems that I can't be relied on anymore. Then I must come to rent the house. I have to let you rely on me. "

Su Zhixi curled her lips and said, "Second brother, I'm afraid it can't be done because ~ I have a house. And there are people staring at me recently, so I have to live in Grandpa Su's house for a while."

Su Shizhi: "..." My sister is too powerful and doesn't need my protection. What should I do? in a hurry! Uncomfortable! mushroom!

I have to keep working hard and give my sister good food, drink and clothes.

Suddenly he remembered something and said: "I bought you several beautiful dresses and mailed them in advance. You will definitely like that one. I haven't settled the relationship here yet. We can go to Beijing in ten days, okay?" "

Su Zhixi looked at the skirt in Grandpa Su's hand, and then at her second brother: "Second brother naturally has the best taste. When I got to Beijing and the skirt came into my hands, I immediately put it on and tried it on.

Second brother, I can't go to Beijing with you, I have to go with Grandpa Su. Let's meet in Beijing. I'll give you an address. You can live there. That's my property, you have to help me guard it! "

Su Shizhi was happy to see his sister finally using him.

Grandpa Su, who had been waiting next to him, was very happy when he saw the two of them.

If my old wife had not passed away, I would definitely have had children and grandchildren around me, playing with them happily. But the old lady is gone.

Although some people initially advised him to look for her again, he was not the kind of amorous man who didn't care about anyone, not her. He is: not her~ a man who is no good for anyone.

My wife and I have known each other since we were children. We have known each other, known each other, fallen in love, and stayed together. Unfortunately, God has unpredictable circumstances, and people have misfortunes and misfortunes.

After all, my childhood sweetheart is far away from me, but the most terrifying thing is not that she died, but that no one in the world remembers her.

A person who no one remembers will not be reborn in a good place. Fortunately, I can still remember her. Do the last thing for her.

When consciousness returned, Su Zhixi and Su Shizhi also finished speaking.

After finally meeting the second brother, I must make it clear. The female soldier stood far away, and Grandpa Su left without following her. Su Zhixi's brother and sister started chatting in the car.

Su Zhixi told the story from beginning to end. The second brother went from being worried-angry-confused at the beginning to feeling relieved and relieved in the end.

And a little bit of guilt.

Su Shizhi: "Sister, me"

Su Zhixi knew what the second brother was going to say, so she spoke first: "Second brother, it's not your fault for not guarding me. This is what happened. Even if you and the eldest brother were watching me step by step, it would happen. Yes. Okay, how's the Mianmian family doing?"

Su Shizhi sighed, "Oh! It's a funeral! The eldest son, the second son, and the second daughter-in-law of the Su family are all gone. It's a pity that the eldest son is about to be promoted, so he went home and came to pick up dad at home. Mom went to the army.

Mianmian hurriedly got engaged to a soldier. Now I am at home with Uncle Su and his wife.

I didn't see the soldier, but since it was a military marriage, the name sounded like the name of my eldest brother's comrade. The rest is fine.

By the way, Uncle Su and Aunt Su knew that I was looking for you, and they would take you to Beijing with them later. They also asked me to help with the message, saying thank you, and their family would not be able to survive without you.

Su Mianmian also said that she would personally thank you in Beijing. After all, their family is having a funeral and it is hard to come to you.

You said this, but I also want to say, what happened to this village? The educated youth agents were killed, the sheds were burned, and Uncle Su's family became like this. The back mountain was surrounded by a group of soldiers.

Of course, the strangest thing is that Su Shi, the second youngest son of the Su family, got married when his wife was a secret agent. I've only been away for a year, why is there so much trouble here? Does this have anything to do with the box I picked up before? "

Su Zhixi's brain turned to mush, and she covered her head to calm down for a long time.

She thought that might be the case. The second child, Su Shi, could not resist the temptation of the beauty trap and the job, and resolutely accepted a formal job. But he accepted it, and coupled with his wife's pillow style, he soon wanted greater rights. As a result, I got caught.

But at the same time, the gang wanted to catch Uncle Su and Aunt Su with Su Shi, but Uncle Su and Aunt Su hated the people from the country.

The people they anointed were those who killed their own relatives, so it was fine with the blood and bones that they could not eat. How could they let them do what they wanted? It's absolutely impossible to work with them.

At this moment, the two of them thought of their eldest son. Unexpectedly, things did not go well and they even dragged their eldest son into the water.

After the eldest son died, the second son finally saw clearly the suffering he had brought to the family. In addition, he was extremely ashamed when he discovered the identity of his wife. He used his wife's status to pretend to cooperate with the people in the shed, but in fact he killed them, including Lin Zhiqing.

After burning down the shed and killing Lin Zhiqing, he refused to do anything to his wife and reported her to her. Finally, he committed suicide and hanged himself.

It can be said that it is well said and very coherent. But that's just-30% right.

After all, if this development continues, how can we thank Su Zhixi? It would be nice to blame her without being implicated.

Su Zhixi found out later. Boss Su did come home just in time. Mianmian sent the letter late and just missed him.

Lin Zhiqing accidentally learned that Boss Su was coming back. It was the telegram that leaked the news. Before Boss Su got on the train, he sent a telegram to his family.

On the way, I saw Boss Su coming and deliberately jumped into the water to let him rescue me. When he was still being rescued ashore, he secretly took the medicinal powder that had been hidden in the cracks of the rocks on the shore. Prepare to drug Boss Su.