Chapter 46: Forced by the current situation-going to the countryside

Besides, there is a moving volcano - Lin Fengmian's family. If Lin Fengmian took advantage of this opportunity, wouldn't he be dragged into the water?

Therefore, only by becoming an educated youth can this matter be solved.

I responded to the country's call and took the initiative to go to the countryside.

Moreover, he took the initiative to go to the countryside when there was no need to go to the countryside at all. No one can say that he has a problem.

At that time, refusing to return to the city could also be said to be responding to the call. Take the initiative to stay in the countryside and not return to the city. After all, there is no class distinction now, no distinction between high and low.

Don't give up, just try your best! So I chose to be an educated youth and not return to the city.

It's a pity that I can't stay in the village. After all, if I want to apply for my own village, I will definitely be rejected by the Educated Youth Office. They will say that since nothing has changed, why sign up to go to the countryside. He is suspected of coveting the purchasing expenses of educated youths.

But leaving is not a bad thing. The person coming to this shed is more terrifying than a bad person. Not bad at all, he just got himself involved.

Away from all the disputes here, it won't be a hardship to make plans to go to other villages, and you can live your own small life when the time comes.

There are also people who can stay away from the old house. Recently, the people in the old house are always hanging out in their own yards, or they are always staring at themselves, which is too uncomfortable.

Besides, I have already returned to the countryside, so applying to go to the countryside is already ineligible. It would be even more difficult if he stayed in his own village.

Su Zhixi hurriedly ran to the Educated Youth Office.

"Hello, I would like to ask. I was originally registered in the city, but I returned to the village some time ago. My original intention was to return to my hometown and build my hometown with my own meager efforts. But since this is my hometown, the village My relatives still take good care of me.

In addition, both my parents are heroes, so people in the village also think that I am young and take good care of me. This is different from my idea of ​​building rural areas.

Therefore, I want to be an educated youth and shine as an educated youth. Can you meet my small request? "

The little girl in the Educated Youth Office has just taken office and doesn't have that much power yet.

Just follow the rules and regulations, and this matter obviously went beyond the rules.

The little girl flipped through the policy note again and said softly: "You are already a country person. This rural-urban transfer is for city people to return to the countryside and build rural areas. I can't handle it for you."

Su Zhixi immediately saw the little girl's embarrassment, but there was nothing she could do. Sister, I'm worried, I have to fool you.

But before I could be deceived, I heard the little girl say again: "When you returned to the countryside, did you go to the Public Security Bureau to apply for registration? Although you transferred from there, you still have to go to the Public Security Bureau to sign in person.

Once stamped with the transfer stamp, it is officially settled. If you can't do it, then you are not a rural person in the strict sense. We can open a note for you right away and arrange your trip to the countryside. Can you hand me your household registration book for a look? Let me see if you can do it! "