Chapter 83 This is obviously auspicious!

No, as soon as Le Zhiqing was beaten, Jin Zhiqing came up.

Let me tell you, Jin Zhiqing also has no eyesight. He was upset, and when there were many things going on, he still moved forward to make things happen.

Saying that she is the person in charge of female educated youth is a provocation. Should she ignore him in the future?

I told the old man before not to let Jin Zhiqing interact with him. Jin Zhiqing is a bit on the line, but my old man said that it would save a lot of trouble to let him do it.

Hey, why should I make a fuss? Anyway, once Jin Zhiqing participates, it will become more lively.

I don't know what Jijigugu said, and they immediately fell into a fight. Isn't it time to hear the excitement? If you weren't around when something happened, don't get involved. Save yourself the trouble.

This group of educated youths are very cunning. I saw with my own eyes that the educated youth named Tang Bingyue pinched Zhang Zhiqing's chest. He even kicked Laizi on purpose, which made me feel embarrassed, hehehehe. "

Su Zhixi: "Auntie, you smile so pervertedly, it's hard for me to believe you!"

Good guy, Zhang Yiyu started to get two and three kills before he even took action.

They say she is a monster who brings harm to people, but in my opinion, this is obviously auspicious!

The battle situation here is very tense, and the most interesting thing is Su Yingxue, who is going to argue with the second son of the village party secretary.

She is completely in a state of watching the excitement and watching the show without taking it too seriously.

I saw Su Yingxue move flexibly to Zhang Zhiqing and Tang Zhiqing, "Zhang Zhiqing, please stop pulling Tang Zhiqing's hair, it is almost bald here. Hey, Tang Zhiqing, please stop hitting Zhang Zhiqing's face, this It's time to transform. Hey, hey, don't hit me so hard! Don't hit me anymore!"

The corner of Su Zhixi's mouth twitched: "..." You are definitely trying to persuade me to fight, not to persuade him to fight harder.

Suddenly someone shouted: "Where's the captain?"

The villagers who came back from watching the car replied: "Someone from the commune will come in a while and they have gone to do some business. I don't know the details, but they should be back soon."

As soon as the word "commune" came out, unexpectedly the melee stopped.

Su Yingxue showed an expression of pity.

People in the educated youth camp subconsciously thought that this was to punish them, and they were all worried about whether they would be deported. If they were deported, they would probably not be able to find a good place. It's definitely been worse.

Zhang Yiyu had an expression of "I won" on her face. The moment Tang Bingyue turned around, she immediately saw Su Zhixi.

His hatred became even stronger, and he ran to Su Zhixi and stopped, "It's all your fault, it's all your fault. If you hadn't asked for leave to visit relatives, I wouldn't be like this today. I have to bear it for you. Just because of Zhang Yiyu That black-hearted person who has an incompatible relationship with you must be you, and it's you and Lai Zi who are together

Su Zhixi looked at Zhang Yiyu. Zhang Yiyu didn't react too much. It seemed that this guy was not stupid. He knew that he would definitely not succeed in scheming against her, so he chose Tang Bingyue, who was concerned about her things and wanted to take advantage of her.