Chapter 113: Glancing sympathetically at the second brother

The Shen family is extremely serious, but Su Zhixi over there is very comfortable and comfortable.

As soon as I got home, I saw a telegram message from me, Lomita was coming. It was said that the results were so good that I had to come and see him in person and then buy some traditional embroidered clothes.

He also asked Su Zhixi if she wanted to bring the US dollars directly. After all, although we can exchange it, there is a limit. Can't exchange a lot of money.

Su Zhixi naturally wanted to see real money, so she went to send the special telegram early the next morning.

Don't tell me that shipping to foreign countries is more expensive than domestic shipping.

Su Zhixi actually understood very well that Lomita wanted to use this cash to stimulate Su Zhixi.

You can't see or touch the check or receipt, it's just a moment of happiness, and the excitement of real money is even greater. Once I was stimulated and saw the money coming in so quickly, I decided to design more clothes without any hesitation.

But Su Zhixi would not be irritated. First, she is not lacking at all, and second, she knows that being too anxious about some things is not a good thing.

The market is limited, so it is better to develop too much at one time than to develop slowly over time. It is impossible to buy all the same beautiful clothes, and very few people can consume them all at once.

It's better to give them time to relax. They only have these few pieces a year, and give them new stimulation every year. They think: This year, I bought a few pieces of clothes that I like very much, and there is nothing wrong with them.

Su Zhixi woke up from her sleep, and after sending the telegram, she went to her house and happened to meet her second brother who had locked the door.

Su Shizhi: "Little sister, you came so early, didn't you say you were a little later? I didn't even dare to ask Yun Di to get up and go find you so that you could sleep more."

Su Zhixi was indeed very tired last night, but after receiving Lomita's message and knowing that she had a 90% chance of making a lot of money, she felt less tired immediately.

"I went to bed early last night, and I couldn't sleep when I woke up today."

After speaking, looking at the house in front of him, Su Shizhi walked over and handed the key in his hand to Su Zhixi.

"I changed the locks on the front door this morning. All the keys to the new locks. I heard from the He family last night about your achievements in Beijing and your wonderful performance in the competition. My second brother is proud of you. .

Although my second brother is not very capable now, I can see things clearly. You are considered a rising star now.

Yesterday during the competition, I heard that Minister Su and Commander Shen also took good care of you. With your current level of brilliance, no one would dare to directly plot to abduct you. So you can come out and live.

I know that you are a person who yearns for freedom and hopes to have your own private space. If you provide care for Minister Du, you do not necessarily have to live in a courtyard. It's not far anyway, you can come back and stay.

You don't have to worry about me either. I have a place to live. I can't buy the yard here, but I can buy it outside this yard. It's just outside, on the street across from you.

Although it's only 120 square meters and the yard is a little smaller than yours, it's not for rent. The second brother bought it in full. Now, I have a house and a foothold in Kyoto.