Chapter 26 The old Su family is looking for trouble

Su Zhixi watched her second brother leave her room. Just started to pack it up.

While the second brother was not in the house, he took out a lot of extra things.

There are also things to prepare to anger the old Su family.

In fact, Su Zhixi also knew that if she lived alone, there wouldn't be so many troubles, but this was actually not much trouble. If you are on your own, you have to put some water in the pit to boil even if you don't cook.

You can live in space, but you can't live forever. Gotta get used to the outside. Then the fire bed must be burned. With my second brother here, I don't have to worry about it at all.

So there wasn't much going on. The most important thing was that when someone was looking for trouble, there was always someone who would scold them.

So cool.

"Xiao Xi, I'm back. Everything you said is ready. How about you tell me what you want to do, and I'll help you. You talk, and I'll do it."

Su Zhixi: "Brother, we can work together and chat. By the way, I still have snacks and other things in the house. I will share some with you later. After we finish our work, I want to buy another cabinet. The cabinet in the house It's full and I haven't put down everything yet."

"You don't even have room for these? Okay. Then I'll go to Uncle Lin to make it for you. Make two. Make one more wardrobe. When I went to the county seat, I happened to meet Xiaoyun going to Shanghai, and I asked him to buy one. It's a Bragi. It's perfect for you to wear in the summe

Su Zhixi: "Thank you, brother!"

Su Shizhi: "I'm going now, just in time to catch up! Don't worry, I'll go to Uncle Lin's house right away."

Su Zhixi didn't want to wait. It was just a good time to put in more lean meat, seasonings and so on.

The fire has been lit by the second brother.

Su Zhixi saw that her second brother had washed and diced the pork and soaked mushrooms respectively. The onions, ginger and garlic were also chopped.

All right. Su Zhixi put oil in a large pot. After the oil is hot, add minced onions, minced garlic and minced ginger to bring out the aroma. Then add the diced pork and mushrooms and stir-fry constantly.

I also added some chopped peanuts to it during the process. I don't know if it will be delicious.

Stir-fry until the soup from the pork and mushrooms flows out, and immediately add the bean paste. Su Zhixi almost lost the bag because she cooked too much

Add pepper powder and a little sugar to taste. Stir-fry and stir-fry evenly.

Then just wait for it to be fried until the stew tastes just right and you can take it out of the pot.

After the non-spicy version is ready, you can put the dried chili peppers into the pot and simmer for a while. It's probably going to be spicy.

If it doesn't work, just heat the oil in a pot and add chili pepper. Then fry the sauce again.

Eat something spicy in winter, it's delicious.

Even if it is dipped in steamed buns, I can eat two.

Just after putting the doubanjiang inside, the second brother came back.

"Oh my God, this scent is so overbearing. I've smelled it from afar. Your cooking skills are amazing. It smells so good. Next time, tell me how to cook it and I'll do it. You rest."

It has to be said that someone chased Su Zhixi for a long time and had no choice but to take an inch. I can't get away with being so considerate with my second brother.

"I just locked the door. We won't open the door for anyone to come. I asked Uncle Lin to deliver the cabinet tomorrow afternoon. We have to go to the county town before tomorrow afternoon. No one is home. I make dumplings. Put in lean meat. After all, you There's no pork belly left for me."

"Hehe, I don't like fat dumplings. The sauce is acceptable. The stew is a bit rotten and it will melt in one sip. If you ask me, the pork belly should be made into braised pork.

I'll be fine now. I'll go get the bottle. Not many, only twenty, ten each of spicy and non-spicy ones. Hope it's enough. "

Su Shizhi: "It's okay. If you can't fit it in, just put it in a big pot and let's keep it for us to eat. I see you put the sausages, bacon, some unknown pieces, and the strips of meat next to the pot. Don't you want to send it to big brother too?"

Su Zhixi: "Yes, when I was in the city, my dad would bring me food and clothes every time he came back. My eldest brother would buy them for me every time.

I couldn't always mail things before because people would stare at me. So I never mailed any food to my eldest brother. This time is the opportunity.

According to what you told me on the way back to the village that day, the eldest brother estimates that the mission is almost over, and it will be completely over when these things are mailed to him.

Although the eldest brother said he would be back soon, he didn't know it was the Year of the Monkey, so he mailed some food first.

Four cans each of spicy and non-spicy mushroom and beef sauce, two sausages, two pounds of bacon, two pounds of pork buns, and two pounds of beef jerky. That's all. "

······

Half an hour later, Su Zhixi's meat sauce was all packed, but only 17 bottles were packed, so there was no way to use up the bottles. The dumplings are also steamed.

Dong~dong~dong~

"Open the door? Open the door! Your grandpa and me."

Su Zhixi naturally heard it, but had no reaction at all.

That's not right either, so I still stuffed a mouthful of beef jerky into my mouth. Don't tell me, it tastes pretty good.

Su Shizhi: "Xiao Xi, why don't you pursue dignity this time? Hahaha~"

"I have to admit that cruel people live the most carefree lives. Who knocked on the door? I didn't hear it. Some people missed it, you should be so damn thankful to God!"

Bang!

Su Zhixi rubbed her head and looked at her second brother.

"Second brother, why are you trying to blow my brains out!"

"I'm not a human being, why did you dirty your mouth? Don't dirty your own mouth. But I feel so comfortable now. How did you say that? Oh~ Since the quality disappeared, my life has become better and better. It's getting better. Hahaha~ You can eat dumplings in 10 minutes."

Su Zhixi and Su Shizhi moved a stool each and sat in the yard eating beef jerky. No one opened the door, but they were chatting away happily.

"What do you think? Is it because Su Aimin came to see us, or is he just greedy? Did he follow the taste?"

Although Su Zhixi asked this question, she still had some suspicion that she came because she lost her money.

But that guess was wrong at that time. The old house was too lively last night and no one paid attention to the money issue.

Su Shizhi squinted his eyes and said, "Who knows? Do whatever you want! We don't have a grandpa now, and our parents have passed away.

But it seems like more and more people are gathering in front of our house? It was estimated that a fierce fight would inevitably happen soon, so I went to lock all the doors in the yard to prevent anyone from sneaking in to look or take anything. "

Sure enough, half an hour later, the village party secretary, who was also the acting team leader, arrived.