Chapter 35 The Shameless Child

"Xiao Xi, it's a good thing that I came to your house to celebrate the New Year, otherwise it would have been a non-stop life. You're really making me happy~ Something happened at the educated youth spot. All the educated youth went to see my dad. There was a lot of chaos in the house. There are other things It's really shameful for them to stay at my house."

Su Zhixi was confused and didn't understand. After asking Su Mianmian to get on the kang, she asked: "What happened? You came back a little late. You must have heard the whole story. Please tell me carefully."

Su Mianmian: "We are not that group of educated youths who behave like monsters during the Chinese New Year. There are only one man and one woman left among the educated youths and old educated youths. They felt that there was no hope of returning to the city and they were getting older, so they thought about getting married.

The two of them are old educated youths, and they are the only ones who have the rest of the relationship, so I feel that the possessions of the educated youth belong to both of them, and they will live well after all.

But the difference is here. How could the new educated youth bring the pot down, so they were cooking porridge in this old pot, and the two old educated youths came out.

He said that he would get the certificate today, and the two of them would get married. Let the new educated youth buy the pots and pans on their own. After that, they were not allowed to use it, because the two of them had to rent a small house in the village. If they didn't live in the educated youth spot, they couldn't be together.

The new educated youth stopped working, especially one named Yang Mengran, who had a bad temper. He started scolding immediately. It is said that these pots and pans are the common property of educated youths, why should they have exclusive possession of them? What about capitalism?

Then there was the back-and-forth. The old educated youth Zhao Xiuxiu was about to pour the porridge out of the pot, but the new educated youth stopped him.

After going back and forth, without knowing what happened, Yang Mengran directly moved a big stone from the yard and threw it into the pot, and then the pot broke.

There was a big hole in the bottom of the pot! !

Why don't you come to my house and ask my dad to solve the problem? "

Su Zhixi: "Logically speaking, Yang Mengran's family shouldn't be in difficulty. They should have enough money to buy the pot? And even if they are so reckless, they won't just smash the pot."

Su Mianmian shook her head: "Then who knows! Who knows why she throws the blame whenever she disagrees? It's such a pity.

But you can also guess that our place is definitely not comparable to your previous place. It is estimated that there are no pot sellers in the county now. It will take about half a month to wait for the goods to arrive, and they still need to be touched.

Our place is small, and the supply and marketing cooperatives don't have too much stock. A few of them have already been sold. "

Su Zhixi filled a bowl of rice for Su Mianmian and handed it over.

"Then it will be difficult for me, Uncle Su. It is not possible to say that they are not jointly owned, and it is even more unreasonable to say that they are jointly owned. But it is estimated that this cauldron does not completely belong to those two people. It is just that I may have contributed a part when buying it. We bought pots and pans together, now it's lively."

Su Mianmian: "Isn't it! My house is very lively now. Thank you so much, you are really my lucky star, otherwise I would be worried at home. It was already dinner time, but I was stared at by a group of people. I couldn't lift the chopsticks at all.

Oh my gosh, this is so delicious. There are many styles on this plate, what are they? The taste is also amazing. Why does it smell so good! And this braised pork, how did you make it so delicious? Glossy and shiny, this stir-fried seasonal vegetable is also bright and delicious.

I just brought a bowl of chicken stewed with potatoes, which was really embarrassing. "

Su Zhixi didn't care about eating, so she gave Su Mianmian a big chicken drumstick and put it in the bowl.

"Eat quickly, I love eating little stupid chicken. Aren't there vermicelli here, and the potatoes are also stewed and delicious, so soft and glutinous. There are so many chickens, and they brought me a big basket of vegetables. Follow me Why are you so polite? Eat quickly.

This is braised food, including braised chicken legs, braised duck legs, braised duck neck, duck clavicle, duck intestines, lotus root slices, potato slices and so on. Eat it, it's so delicious with rice. Although it is not pure rice, it is still fragrant. "

The two of them were halfway through eating when the door rang.

The two of them saw who was at the door, and they both decided to ignore it. But the door was unlocked, so people came in directly. At this time, Su Zhixi stood up.

Don't tell me, it's really delicious when two people eat together~

Su Mianmian went out with Su Zhixi. As soon as she left the house, she saw Su Ling and Su Aiai, the illegitimate daughter of her former uncle, walking in the middle of the yard.

When Su Ling saw that Su Mianmian was there, her expression cracked a little. Su Zhixi was still puzzled. When she turned around and looked at Su Mianmian, Su Mianmian was staring at Su Ling.

This made Su Zhixi almost laugh out loud, which dissipated her own momentum.

Su Ling saw that Su Zhixi didn't speak, so she spoke first.

Su Ling; "Sister, me"

Su Zhixi interrupted directly: "What's your name, sister? We don't have anyone named sister. You've come to the wrong place. It's the Chinese New Year. Everyone is looking for good luck. Don't come to my house if you have nothing to do. I didn't even see you knocking on the door. Are you making any noise? By the way, don't come here if you have anything to do~"

Su Ling: "No sister, we are here to find you and Er, uh, Su Shizhi. The family was robbed and almost all the money was lost. This is Su Aiai, the uncle's daughter. After all, we are with Su Shizhi. I'm a dad, and I want to come and have a meal together to get to know him during the Chinese New Year."

Su Aiai: "Sister, I am Su"

Pa~

Su Zhixi slapped him in the face without showing any mercy. This is the evidence that the former uncle betrayed his aunt Sun Hua. This slap would probably make Izumi Izhi's eldest aunt very happy.

Su Aiai's eyes immediately changed, and then she said delicately and weakly: "Sister, why did you hit me? Even if you don't want to admit it, I still have the same blood as you.

I am innocent. No one can choose how they are born. If I could choose, I would also like to fall into a family with loving parents. What are you doing to vent your anger on me? "

Su Zhixi: "I used too much force just now, so when you called sister for the second time, I couldn't wake you up in time. If you dare to tell sister to disgust me again, I will definitely ask you to come in standing up and go out sideways. What kind of dog head are you? With a cat face, you still dare to be related to me.

Is this the way you used your words to avoid the farm? You have some brains. But to me you are guilty.

I don't know that a lowly child who lived a lowly life has the nerve to talk to his first wife's son here. Is this evidence that you are mean? You are the stain on my former uncle and your mother's mess~

You will never see the light of day in your life! Do you dare to admit that you are your biological daughter now? If you admit it, those two people will immediately snap.

Finally, my brother and I have nothing to do with you anymore. It's better for you to shit your pants than to fart. What are you talking about when you have something to say? "