Chapter 132 Oh Mo~ Oh Mo, who are you

Su Zhixi originally wanted to pretend she didn't see him and leave directly.

However, Bai Shao discovered her and called out Su Zhixi, causing the girl from that day to also see her.

The expression on her face was instantly like what the song said: red with white, white with black, black but not grey, purple but not autumn, pink but not enough to change her face.

Then, the girl ran towards him quickly: "You fox"

Before he could finish speaking, he saw Su Zhixi's hand that was about to raise and stopped talking for a moment.

"I know you. You are just relying on the good relationship between your grandfather and Grandpa Shen, so you are close to Brother Chen. You are just my sister. I advise you not to have any bad intentions."

After saying that, Su Zhixi didn't look at her at all. She had already shifted her gaze and fumbled with the embroidered tiger-head shoes next to her.

He went up and stunned Su Zhixi, then quickly ran away for a distance.

Su Zhixi said: "Who are you? Why are you scratching me with your black claws!!"

In one sentence, she was directly humiliated to the extreme.

"I'm Sun Wanyun. It's the time you met me in Brother Chen's car at the family home last time. My name is Sun Wanyun. You have to remember my name. Because I will be with Brother Chen in the future. You leave him. It's better to stay away."

Su Zhixi: "Oh Mo, oh Mo, it turns out your name is Sun Wanyun! After our quick farewell last time, I really wanted to know your name. It's a pity that Shen Xingchen doesn't know you either!\"

Sun Wanyun: "·······"

Su Zhixi: "By the way, your eye disease hasn't been cured yet! This is another mistake. Everyone with the character "chen" cannot think that he is yours. This will cause trouble to people! After all, from your perspective, you are happy . Very perverted from other people's perspective.

If you don't believe me, think about it yourself. There is a short, ugly young man with bad eyesight who comes up and says he is your fiancé. How terrible it is to ask you to pay attention to your words and deeds! Tsk tsk tsk~"

Sun Wanyun: "·······"

The furious Sun Wanyun was about to say something when Su Zhixi's unforgiving mouth started again.

"Oh~ No. I'm sorry, I made a mistake just now. This shouldn't be all about eye problems. I've been daydreaming to this point, and it's impossible to have a healthy brain. There must be some mental problems. After all, most people have it. Face, this is shameless, kicking the nose to the face, shameless face, only people with some problems can do it unconsciously.

You'd better intervene as soon as possible. As a mental patient with a bad brain and eye problems, you are probably not easy to get along with in your mental illness circle. People will dislike you. "

Sun Wanyun: "You...you you you..."

Snap!

I saw people around me starting to gather noisily, and many people shouted:

"Someone, come quickly! Someone fainted~"

"Come on, someone has fainted. Who can save her? Is there a doctor here?"

Su Zhixi turned around and left. Did she faint?

Um...what does it have to do with you!

He turned around and took the future second sister-in-law and sister Mianmian away, and walked to the next trench.

Bai Shao started to teach: "Xiao Xi, do you want to go to that person's place to guard her? After all, you are the one who took her."

Before she finished speaking, Su Mianmian spoke up: "Who are you? Oh~ Seeing that you are next to Brother Su, you must be the sister-in-law! I think you still have to think about what you say next and whether you should say it. You still have to be careful with your words. "

Bai Shao: "I...I don't mean anything else. I'm just afraid that Xiao Xi will be taken advantage of?"

Su Mianmian: "I think you're just worried that Xiao Xi won't be taken care of! What does that person's fainting have to do with us? It seems like it was our mistake for you to guard him. Since you are on Xiao Xi's side, Sister-in-law, you should think more carefully about what you say and do."

After saying that, he took Su Zhixi and walked forward, "Xiao Xi, let's go shopping quickly! I see there are a lot of food over there! I'm treating you today. This is my future second sister-in-law, I'm treating you too! "

Bai Shao shed tears behind her: "Rong Zhi, I just... I just think that as the culprit, I should be responsible for the victim. It was indeed Su Zhixi who fainted out of anger! Then she should be responsible, it's my fault Already?"

I saw the eldest brother reaching out to grab Bai Shao. In fact, he wanted to hug it, but he couldn't do it now. Although he was relaxed, he still had to pay attention.

"You're right! You have always been the kindest person! But let's forget about it today and go shopping. Today's products are the most comprehensive. Didn't you say you want to buy good-looking fabrics to make clothes?

Let's go shopping alone. Let's live our own little life, I will always stand by your side, and I won't be wronged anymore, okay? "

Sun Hou looked at the increasingly unfamiliar captain, uh... we can't call him captain now, they are both battalion commanders.

Ever since he got together with Bai Shao, he disliked communicating with Su Rongzhi less and less and felt tired. Most of my comrades are like this too. Others joked later that white peony root is simply a disaster, but it is not a beauty, it is a pure disaster.

He shook his head and sighed deeply. Anyone with a discerning eye knew that Su Zhixi was not someone who would bully or scold others casually. Anyone she takes action against must be someone she can't deal with. And from the very beginning, he could tell that the man was going to be called Vixen.

Later, he also spoke in a bad tone, almost mistaking Sister Su Zhixi as a mistress, and she was there to declare sovereignty as the principal wife. At this time, my family, not talking about others, also accused Su Zhixi. How would the other people think of Su Zhixi? Isn't this obviously throwing dirty water on sister Su Zhixi!

Bai Shao is better off not talking than talking. His former brother also said that he really has no brain, and his brain has been blown away by the wind on his pillow, or even blown away. Bai Shao has two brains, but neither of them works well.

The second brother Su Shizhi just said: "Brother, this is the last time I call you big brother. You are really confused! As a younger brother, I will give you one last piece of advice: You should be clearer in your mind and save more money. Buy a house. I'm leaving too!"

Su Rongzhi didn't say anything, he was just pulled away by Bai Shao!

The relationship was once again at a standstill. Later, when Bai Shao and his eldest brother acted in a love drama, the second brother did not compromise and absolutely boycotted Bai Shao!