hapter 41 Save yourself from splattering yourself with blood

Yang Mengran: "Ruyun, then your family can't give you food and money, so you can't hunt pigweed with me. You must drink more water and wear sunscreen, otherwise it won't be beautiful."

Jiang Ruyun: "..." Idiot! I want you to say something that can help me. What are you talking about here~

Li Zhaozi's family conditions were even worse, so naturally he wouldn't do the pigweeding, but Lin Fengmian insisted on doing the pigweeding.

It seems that her family has quite a lot of confidence in her.

When Su Zhixi was called away by Mianmian, she vaguely heard that Jiang Ruyun was probably dissatisfied and causing trouble.

The boss's voice was noisy.

"Mengran, I know your family is in good condition. Although your family only brought you more money and no food when you went to the countryside this time, if you want it, you will definitely give it to me. Unlike me, then you will hunt pigs. Come on, I'm going to work to earn some food."

These words made many families looking for a wife look back.

Su Zhixi knew what the outcome of these words would be before she looked back.

It is estimated that starting from today, there should be some attentive people. And such people should never be trusted.

I can only wish them good luck. I will definitely stay far away and save myself blood.

Lin Fengmian called Su Zhixi from behind, but Su Zhixi did not stop.

Since what happened last time, Su Zhixi no longer intends to get along with Lin Fengmian, and she doesn't even want to be ordinary friends.

Calculation is calculation, trying to take advantage of yourself

If I weren't smart, I would have been taken advantage of.

But that doesn't mean she doesn't have that intention.

Lin Fengmian was surprised and didn't know why. Seeing that Su Zhixi ignored him, he quickened his pace and caught up with Su Zhixi and Su Mianmian.

"Zhixi, I called you just now, why didn't you answer me? Didn't you hear me?" Then he turned around and smiled happily at Su Mianmian.

"You must be Mianmian! Su Zhixi and I came down in a sleeper car. At first, I thought she was an educated youth like me! Were you two so familiar before? Or is it that Su Zhixi got to know each other gradually after returning home this time? of.

I really envy you for having a partner who is about the same age as you. If nothing else, it is extremely interesting to talk and gossip in your free time. Zhixi is 14 years old this year. How old are you? "

Su Mianmian didn't want to talk to her at all. Don't think she was brainless. After coming here for so long, she didn't see Lin Zhiqing coming from her home, but she came more frequently recently. I always see her wandering not far from home when I go out.

I don't know what to do, but it feels extremely bad to be stared at.

He knew with his feet that he was another person who wanted to use himself to have a relationship with his father.

Su Mianmian said in a calm tone: "From now on, talk sincerely with the female educated youths in the village. I believe you will also have friends with whom you can gossip. I am 16 this year, do you have anything else to do? If nothing happens, please trouble me."

Before Su Mianmian could finish her words, she was interrupted by Lin Fengmian, who took over the conversation: "I am also 16 years old this year, so we can be said to be even closer in age! I am also going to hunt pigweed, can I join you? Let's go together?"

Su Zhixi was a little confused now.

Logically speaking, Lin Fengmian's state on the train was completely different from now! Even when she plotted against herself and wanted to live in her own yard and protect herself, she wasn't so cautious and smiling!

What happened in the next half month or so?

But what the hell is it about being friends with yourself and Mianmian?

He refused directly: "Mianmian is not a pig-weeder, but a pig-feeder. I am the only one who grass-flies pigs, and I want to fetch pig-grass alone!"

Su Mianmian also directly said to Lin Fengmian: "I can see that your relationship with Xiao Xi is actually not as familiar as you let on. Are you looking for something to do with me? Just tell me if you have something to do with me, but if it has something to do with my dad, I'm sorry There is nothing I can do.

They are all from the same village. If you have anything to do, just go to the rightful owner directly. There is no use wandering around here with me. Then we'll leave first. "

After Su Zhixi and Su Mianmian walked away, Su Zhixi's mental power detection failed to follow them.

She was still very curious in her heart: "Mianmian, the Lin Fengmian I met before didn't have this kind of personality. He was carefree, and talked in a tight but direct way. Now like this, it seems like he is saying one sentence, but in fact he is several sentences, and he has a smile at the corner of his mouth to please me. I am really getting more and more... The more you think about it, the worse it feels.

think you should talk to my Uncle Su. I feel that there may be something wrong with Lin Fengmian. What makes her like this is either herself or something happened at home. But nothing happened to her now, maybe something happened at home.

If we combine again, I don't dare to go to your dad directly, but come to you instead, and be friends with you first, I guess it's not a big deal. "

Su Mianmian thought about it and said, "You're right! If you want to be friends with me, if something happens, I can't help but ask my dad for help. I haven't had contact with him before, and suddenly he comes to show his kindness. It's probably nothing. Good thing. Can you do it yourself?

If I accompany you to kill pigweeds, then find my dad, and then go see the piglet, I probably won't have enough time. If you can, I'll go find my dad right now. "

Su Zhixi nodded, and Su Mianmian left quickly.

What Su Zhixi didn't say was that she suspected something had happened at Lin Fengmian's family. Maybe he could even come to the village and shoot pigweed just to have free time and help quietly.

What happened next can only be said that Su Zhixi guessed correctly, but not all of them.

She really didn't expect that the situation in Lin Fengmian's family was extremely complicated and deeply hidden.

What Su Zhixi did today almost saved Mianmian's entire family. This also made Uncle Su's family protect Su Zhixi even more.

Su Zhixi walked up the mountain. Due to a delay, when Su Zhixi reached the mountain, Yang Mengran had already arrived.

He was handing out candy to the children in front of him one by one, and it was White Rabbit toffee!

It's really a big one.

Yang Mengran: "Everyone lines up, and each of you has one. If anyone is crowded, I won't give it to you. This is my first time hunting pigweed, and I don't know anyone yet. We have agreed that each of you will help." I'll pack half a basket of pigweed, and there are exactly six of you, so I'll give you three baskets of pigweed every day."

There was a fat boy with a runny nose. He wiped the runny nose with his sleeve, and then threw the candy into his mouth. The food was all dripping, but he didn't move after taking one.

Then he extended his hand to Yang Mengran: "It's not easy to fight the pigweed now. It just grows. Half a basket of pigweed needs two of these, otherwise I won't do it."

Yang Mengran was a little unhappy. After all, she only had three kilograms of White Rabbit toffees with her. She divided them too quickly. What if her parents didn't mail the package to her and the candies were gone? Besides, she still wanted to eat them. Woolen cloth!

How can we all be separated.