Chapter 106: Incompetent, but still small-minded

"None of the people we sent are top-notch. I'm afraid you have invited all the top people in the country to compete. It's no wonder that our country has been eliminated early in these competitions, and so have you. Too serious."

Just listen to grandpa say: "It is said that knowing is knowing, not knowing is not knowing, it is knowing. In fact, you know best how capable you are. Therefore, when we in China educate people, we always say, don't put all the responsibilities on others. On the body.

If you are not capable enough, don't blame others for being too powerful. This not only lets people know that they have shortcomings in their abilities, but also shows that they are not big-minded. "

Grandpa Shen also chimed in: "What Minister Su said is very good and pertinent. Everyone can see that not all the winners in this competition are our country of China. The talents of other countries are also amazing. Even if our country of China is not The richest of all countries, but by no means, if you can't win yourself, you won't be able to see others win."

Su Zhixi called the two grandfathers madly in her heart: Oh my god, there are no curse words. The connotation of this yin and yang is really amazing. But it's time to find trouble, how else can I do it.

At this moment, Grandpa Su went crazy to test, which really made the people of the country very angry.

Seeing the way Su Zhixi avoided his eyes, she smiled.

"Hahaha~ If it is really what you said, then I need to see it. I am not a soldier, but I have been a soldier, and my position in our country is probably the same as that of Minister Su. If the two of us compete, it will be inevitable It hurts the harmony

I saw that Minister Su also brought someone with him, who must also be a secretary. How about letting them compete, which can be regarded as a fun match without hurting their friendship? "

Minister Su's face was slightly stunned, which made the person from the country want to promote the competition even more.

But all of this was intentional. I have to say that if my grandfather were in modern times, he would definitely be rated as the best actor.

Grandpa He, who was sitting on the seat, knew Su Zhixi's ability, so he could tell that grandpa was going to cause trouble, so he had to hand him the knife.

When the old guys fight, he hands the knife, what a good brother!

Grandpa He: "Although your secretary is very much a woman, she looks like an adult! Her body looks very strong. Judging from the way she walks, she has been a soldier for at least three years and has received systematic training. .

Our Secretary Su's secretary is said to be only 15 years old this year. Because of her good language skills, she made an exception and entered the External Relations Department. She looks like a good little girl. But since you have the nerve to say it, then why shouldn't we agree? But ~ if the final result is not good, don't be angry! "

When the people from the country saw the promise, they thought that mentioning their age was just to make an excuse for fear of losing and being embarrassed, and they laughed so hard that their teeth were exposed.

It looked even more obscene.

Grandpa seemed to be going down the road and said: "In that case, let's go and compare. Go and change clothes first. The skirt is not comfortable."

Su Zhixi spoke to the people in the Chinese language fluently and accurately: "I have never joined the army, and I am also young. Minister Su has always said that I am unsatisfactory and incompetent. I would like to ask my sister not to be merciful and let me know that I am not good enough." How bad is this little comrade who can't speak in China?"