Chapter 98 Reaching private cooperation

I saw Lomita taking a good look at Su Zhixi, and her buttocks sitting on the chair were a little restless.

Just at this glance, Su Zhixi knew that she was about to lose her temper.

Sure enough, when it was time to go back to the place where she stayed at night, Lomita watched everyone leave Su Shu's office and only three people were left, then she asked: "I wonder, can Miss Su sell us this style of clothes? I'm willing to buy at a high price.

To be honest, the clothes you were wearing were the first thing I saw when I got out of the car. After that I couldn't take my eyes away. "

Su Zhixi said nothing, but took out the trolley suitcase and custom box from the corner.

"Miss Lomita, please take a look. I think if it fits, the one in this box might be more suitable."

"Oh? It turns out that Miss Su did it on purpose. I jumped in on my own. Uh, how do you say that? I can't remember clearly, but waiting for a rabbit can be described as waiting for a rabbit. I am that rabbit."

After looking at the clothes, he said directly: "This, this, this, this, if I take this back, I can squeeze to the front and go to the first echelon within a month. The design of this clothes is also great."

This style, the splicing of colors, the contrasting design, and an unrestrained feeling completely conform to or even exceed the dressing style of our country. I believe that the clothes made from these drawings will definitely sell well. If we cooperate, I must buy the drawings. "

When Su Shu heard this, he excused himself to go out to do errands, but in fact he just wanted to give Su Zhixi two people some space.

Su Zhixi took out the contract from the trolley case, handed it to Lomita, and said, "I don't sell drawings. If you want to cooperate with me, just read the contract."

Lomita read the Chinese-English bilingual contract and said: "I have read the content, but if you want to sign it, you have to ask me to translate it with you to see if the English and Chinese are consistent.

What about the content~ You want to cooperate with me instead of selling the drawings and share the profits. I have never had this kind of transaction with you people. But it sounds okay.

It's just that the 10% commission is really too high. After all, you only provided the drawings. After returning to China, I did a series of things such as finding factories for production and contacting sales channels.

Therefore, I can't give you such a high income. In fact, you can sell me the drawings and I will definitely give you an unimaginable price. Or I could consider giving you a 3% profit share. "

Su Zhixi shook her head, "Three percent is too little. This drawing of mine can help you make a lot of money. Although you have to worry about everything, this sales line has matured and is not in the early stages.

All you need to do is take the blueprints, and the people under your command are already mature, so you don't have to worry about them at all. In fact, I want to take a commission, and you should be happier. After all, this just means that I have full confidence that I will make more money from taking commissions than taking one-time money.

Do you think this is okay? I can provide you with 8 clothing layouts and physiques every year. There are four seasons for men and women, spring, summer, autumn and winter, one piece per quarter, and you give me 5% of the profit. "

Seeing that Lomita still wanted to refuse, Su Zhixi continued: "I didn't give you an 8% or 7% cut, just because I don't want to overwhelm you. My price can never be lower. You can consider it."

After saying that, he got up and asked Su's father to come in.

Romita: "Okay, I agree."

After Su Zhixi listened, she opened the customized box and took out two contracts: "Ms. Lomita, you can call the translator to come in and review the contract."

Lomita looked at the five percent commission on the contract and smiled. The smile was genuine.

"Oh~ Su! You are really awesome. It's clearly written in your contract. This is your Chinese country's negotiation skills! I knew it when I saw the five percent commission clearly written on it. , it seems that I have been tricked again, but I believe in you, you will help me make money

Just like you, want to believe me. After all, this was the first time we met. But are you really only 15 years old? It's really awesome. Now I feel less worried about giving you 5% of the profit, because I believe that you will help me earn 95% more. "

On the surface, Su Zhixi thinks you and I have a good rapport, but on the inside, she's thinking: Good guy, I'm not naive, the black sesame stuffing is pretty much the same.

I believe you, of course, because I have known for a long time that you have done business with our garment factory several times. Otherwise, how could I trust someone who I have only met once? Even if I am a foreign guest, I will not believe it.

After the contract was confirmed to be consistent in Chinese and English, the two signed the contract. They also agreed that Su Zhixi would open a separate account and mail the remittance slip and account booklet from the account every month.

After everything was done, Su Zhixi called Uncle Su and handed Lomita the simple Chinese windbreaker dress in the box in front of Uncle Su.

"Lomita, I am very glad that you can come to our country and build a cooperation-win-win platform with us. This dress is a gift from us. We have promised you your height and body shape a long time ago. Fortunately, you are still as good as It's as beautiful as ever, so I hope you like it."

Lomita took it, opened the box, wiped her hands with her handkerchief, and then picked up the clothes in the box.

"Su, this is the same category as the clothes you are wearing. But it looks more exquisite. Is it embroidery? Thank you very much. I like it very much. I don't know where you made this dress for me. I Can you buy some more and take them back as gifts for my good friends?"

Su Zhixi: "This may not work. This dress is specially customized. This is different from clothes produced in a factory. Every flower and leaf on it is embroidered stitch by stitch.

It may take three master craftsmen to produce one piece every half a month, but we still have a lot of craftsmen in the factory. Even if we can't wholesale, we still have a few pieces.

We have put the embroidered items on display in the foreign exchange shop. If you are interested, you have to start quickly. But it's not cheap. It can even be said to be more than ten or twenty times the price of the clothes you cooperate with in the factory. "

The water the factory director drank almost didn't spit out, ten or twenty times? Even if the fabric is precious, it's not worth this price!

Lomita also asked in disbelief: "Ten or twenty times? Is it so expensive? The fabric feels better than ordinary materials, but will it really be ten or twenty times?"

Su Zhixi nodded thoughtfully: "Of course. This handwork is inherently more expensive than mass production in a factory. After all, it may take several times as long. And it's this way, every piece of clothing will have your name embroidered on it. , and will also measure the wearer carefully.

Tailor-made clothes can be said to be not only comfortable to wear, but also unique in the world! This is definitely not a match. So actually it's not too expensive.

Moreover, if it is not valuable, why would we give you this piece of clothing as a gift?

Although it is said that courtesy is light but affection is high, in our vast country, we treat people with sincerity. If we give something, we must give it well.

Su Zhixi was fooled for a while, and the fooled Lomita left and went to the foreign exchange shop.

The foreign exchange shop was about to get off work, so we had to work overtime again.

But it is said that if the sales are good, everyone will pay overtime pay of 50 cents.