Chapter 37 Big brother, you are so awesome

Su Zhixi and Su Mianmian were still sitting at the small table for two people. The eldest brother and his comrades were on the big table next to them.

This meal was eaten without making a sound. Only the sounds of dishes, chopsticks, and chewing could be heard.

It's enough to see that the food is very fragrant.

Su Mianmian ate two bowls of rice, and Su Zhixi ate one bowl of rice and a third of the steamed buns. The remaining half of the rice and the 20 white flour steamed buns were all eaten by the six people.

Not to mention there was a half-meter-large basin of braised meat, more than half a basin of braised pork, and a small basin of pickles.

I didn't use bone broth to cook noodles because there was no bone broth anymore.

These people - it seems they have been hungry for several days.

The plates were all clean, and the soup finally got onto the steamed buns. That is to say, there are still dishes on the plates of Su Mianmian and Su Zhixi, but there is nothing left on the other side, and everything is clean and polished.

A comrade said: "My name is Sun Hou, and I am also your eldest brother's subordinate in the army. Thanks to your blessing, the food we eat during the New Year this time really feels like a Chinese New Year.

In this case, you are also my sister. I will also mail you delicious food in the future, and I will also mail some food to that person. But ~ I want to ask, where did you buy this braised food? It's really delicious.

The braised pork tastes different from the one made by our army. Is it made by your state-owned restaurant? A state-owned restaurant can buy so much braised pork at one time! "

Su Mianmian laughed happily, "Sun Hou? Why does it sound a bit like, oh, monkey! Hahahaha~ But I still have a share of this delicious food!"

Thank you, you are quite a nice person! As for this food, you probably won't be able to find it anywhere in the county, because Xiao Xi made it herself. "

Su Zhixi looked at Sun Hou, whose ears turned redder because of Su Mianmian's words, and laughed wildly in her heart. This Sun Hou is probably interested in Mianmian.

Su Zhixi looked at Mianmian. Mianmian was a little taller than her peers. She was also strong, had a round face, and was very blessed. She is very cute and plump, and she definitely rules the chubby world.

But it's a pity that Sister Mianmian has just turned 16.

Sun Hou is the kind of person who acts vigorously and resolutely. He may have been trained by his elder brother and others. He just says whatever he thinks:

"Then I won't be happy anymore. But, is your name Mianmian? I heard the girl call you that. I just joined the army this year. I'm a soldier. I'm 18. How old are you?"

This sentence made everyone present, especially Su Zhixi Lei, burnt on the outside and tender on the inside. When she was drinking water, she was caught off guard and choked.

Caused bouts of coughing...

Shen Xingchen subconsciously wanted to pat his back, but was shocked by Su Mianmian's words and was unable to help in time. It was his elder brother Su Rongzhi who patted him on the back.

Su Mianmian said something shocking: "You asked me how old I am and introduced yourself, are you attracted to me? But I am only two years older than Xiao Xi, and I am only 16 years old this year.

I look older, but not older. My mother said that I can get married early, but 16 is too early. Why should my family keep me until I am 18 years old? "

These two are a perfect match.

His words are shocking, and the words he blurts out can scare people to death.

Shen Xingchen leaned towards Su Zhixi and asked, "Are you only 14 years old this year?"

Su Zhixi nodded and immediately stood up to put away the dishes and chopsticks. Except for those two people, everyone else in the room also quickly got up. They had to grab the bowls and chopsticks, and they didn't want to stay in that extremely embarrassing place in the room.

The eldest brother refused to let Su Zhixi wash the dishes, so Su Zhixi took her eldest brother to the next door room.

"Brother, please take all the things I put on the kang to the ground. You can sleep in this room at night. There are no new beddings, but there are two sets of old ones. You just make do with what you have. If it doesn't work, second brother Gai Yes, that's three sets. By the way, I also have two military coats that can be used as quilts."

Su Rongzhi: "I just wanted to ask you, where has your second brother been after so long? Why hasn't he come back yet? Where did he go to fool around if he wasn't with you right now."

Su Zhixi quickly explained to the second brother: "The second brother went to make money, and the two packages that have not been opened in the house were bought for me by the second brother and his friends.

Now I should be looking for channels everywhere, and go back to the village on the second day of the new year to pick up the goods from the mountainside. If time is not urgent, I can go home and take a look. If you are in a hurry, leave immediately.

On the third day of junior high school, he and his friend Xiaoyun took the Shanghai Stock Exchange route, and then had to run through some channels. They would definitely be back in a month, uh... two months at most.

Brother, don't blame the second brother. This is the result of the joint discussion between the second brother and I. By the way, you can also split up and live in the second brother's house, which is the house next to mine.

It's relatively small, and I haven't had a kang for a while, so it's definitely not as warm. I don't recommend going there if you can squeeze it in. "

Su Rongzhi looked at Su Zhixi's shining eyes and couldn't bear to say any words of blame. He just gently hugged Su Zhixi into his arms and touched Su Zhixi's head. Su Zhixi originally wanted to struggle, but her neck was burned by a drop of tears, so He directly put his arms around the elder brother's back and patted him.

Su Rongzhi endured it and calmed down, but his nasal voice still betrayed him.

"You have suffered during this period, Xiao Xi. From now on, my eldest brother will be here to support you. In the future, my eldest brother will perform more tasks and try to be assigned to a family home as soon as possible. He will take you to live with the army and protect you."

Su Zhixi didn't want to spread the sad atmosphere, so she broke the news directly: "Brother, are you caught in the cold? You're so cold. You must be careful not to get snot on my clothes, Mi Tai!"

Good guy, the heart-warming bubbles disappeared in an instant, and of course the sadness disappeared at the same time.

Su Rongzhi pushed Su Zhixi away: "You've really changed your temper, and you dare to despise your elder brother and me. Then it's too late for you to tell me. I hugged you just to wipe my nose, and I've already wiped it all."

Su Zhixi smiled and continued teasing: "Brother, you - you are so stupid!!"

Shen Xingchen, who was sitting outside the door, heard the conversation between the brother and sister. The curve of his lips betrayed him. He should also be happy for his brother.

Definitely.

The eldest brother and the others only stayed for one night and then left.