Chapter 8 The more people there are, the more exciting it is

There are too many people here. However, the more people there were, the more excited Su Zhixi became.

The experience is absolutely satisfying.

I rushed directly into the queue, and as expected, I was more dexterous and squeezed in in a flash!

"Hello, comrade. I want two kilograms of White Rabbit toffees, two bottles of Maotai, three bottles of cream, and three bottles of colorful moisturizing cream..."

······

Su Zhixi returned to the yard with these things, walking very slowly on purpose. After all, she planned to mail a package soon. This was an appetizer to remind everyone that she was leaving. She was spending money lavishly and violently, so don't make your own decisions.

You are already ruined. If you try to take advantage of me, you will spend all your wealth. Make you naked! !

The most important thing is that it doesn't matter whether others see it or not, Aunt Sun must see it. Su Zhixi knew in her memory that Aunt Sun's son was getting married and wanted to buy a house nearby. Once you leave, you will have neighbors again, which is not the best place to live.

Su Zhixi's small yard is incomparable to the others. It is more than twice the size, and the location is not particularly good, so it is best to sell it.

Sure enough, Su Zhixi went out to mail things in large and small packages, and even found a blind spot to take out a lot of things from the space and mail them to the village.

Not only do you want to avoid being tired, but you also want to see what the character of the whole family is like. Will I be disliked if I don't pack up my bag when I go home?

If you really dislike it, then haha.

Su Zhixi had another big meal at a state-owned restaurant before returning home, and saw Aunt Sun waiting at her door

"Girl Xiao Xi, why did you come back just now? What were you doing carrying around just now? I've been watching you for a long time~"

Su Zhixi turned sideways and called to Aunt Sun: "Aunt Sun, come in and sit down. Don't you know yet? When I came back at noon, I met Widow Sun and told her that I was going back to my hometown, so I just went to mail some things back. After all, I still had to go back to my hometown. I don't know if I can come back or not, so I have to prepare enough things to feel at ease."

Aunt Sun's expression was very tangled, and she finally closed her eyes and asked: "Aunt Sun, I won't talk nonsense to you. Is your house for sale? If so, I will give you a real price.

2,000 yuan, I really can't get even one cent more. If it weren't for your house, I would definitely have to bargain for 1,800 yuan. But forget it. "

Su Zhixi: "To be honest, Aunt Sun, I really want to sell the house. If no one lives in this house for a few years, it will be useless. It's better to sell it, not to mention this is a sad place for me~ Aunt Sun, you really, I'm more practical, I can transfer the ownership right now for 2,000 yuan, and I'll leave tomorrow morning.

The cabinets, cupboards, etc. here are all left to you. After all, I can't take them away. The extra money should be used to repay you for taking care of me when I lived here. "

Aunt Sun took a good look at Su Zhixi, and then said: "Girl, after this, your words are not as uncomfortable as before. What a big change. If you talked about this before, you would have to spit."

Aunt Sun acted resolutely and went directly home to get the money and handed it to Su Zhixi. Su Zhixi seemed to be placed in a rattan box, but in fact it was placed in space. Then go out to sell the house and change the name of the house deed.