Chapter 116 There is connotation inside and outside the words

Looking at the smiling three people, he asked: "What are you talking about? You are smiling so happily. It will be a while before lunch. Where should we go for a stroll?"

Su Zhixi was also ready to start talking, and the nice words came out: "Brother, aren't you getting married? So of course you have to laugh. Thousands of miles of marriage are tied by a thin thread, and two hearts are connected for a hundred years.

Today, the elder brother and the elder sister-in-law are married together, wishing that the golden wind and jade dew will win countless lives in this world. I wish our love will be long and lasting, day and night. Happy wedding. "

The second brother Su Shizhi also sent his blessing: "I wish my eldest brother and sister-in-law to be in love, stay together forever, grow old together, and have a happy wedding!"

He Yundi: "We will always be united, and the harp and harp will sound in harmony!"

Bai Shao also smiled happily, and her expression was more genuine than before.

Su Shizhi handed the candy to his eldest brother, "It seems like you are getting married. Forget it if you don't get engaged. When you meet someone you know, you have to give a few pieces of candy to add to the joy. If you bring joy to others, they will also bless you both, which makes you even more happy. Hi, good sign."

Su Rongzhi: "Thank you, second brother. Let's go to the department store! You have to buy two new clothes for your sister-in-law to wear as a newlywed. And choose a watch to wear."

There are more styles in Beijing than ours, and they look better. We have to go back with the army tomorrow, and it won't be until next year when we come back, and we can stay in Beijing by then. Gotta take a good stroll. "

Bai Shao also invited: "Let's go together. I'm not in a good condition. Let alone wearing it, I haven't even seen it up close and I don't understand it at all. After a while, Zhixi helped me choose. I see that you seem to be wearing a watch on your hand. "

Su Zhixi wears a bracelet given by Grandma Shen on her right hand, and a watch and a bracelet given to her by Sister Yun Di on her left hand.

Good guy, my sleeves are so long, I can still see them, my eyes are really good.

Su Zhixi couldn't refuse the friendly invitation.

"Okay, let's go and have a look. There are indeed more styles in Beijing. It's just right, I want to go shopping too."

As everyone was walking, He Yundi secretly grabbed Su Zhixi and whispered in his ear: "After lunch at the foreign exchange branch, I will take you there. Buy some delicious food."

Su Zhixi smiled and nodded.

Soon we walked to the department store.

The five people entered the department store and went straight to the place selling watches on the second floor.

Today, my eldest brother and sister-in-law are all dressed to attention. The second brother is also okay, not to mention He Yundi and Su Zhixi from the He family.

The salesperson immediately stood up from the chair and asked very enthusiastically: "Do you want to see a watch? Which one do you want? There are classic Plum Blossom watches, Longines watches, Shanghai watches, as well as Vacheron Constantin, Patek Philippe and... "Miga, which one do you like?"

Bai Shao's eyes were shining. When the elder brother asked about the price, he didn't notice Bai Shao's eyes.

"How much do these watches cost?"

"Everyone here requires a watch ticket. Plum Blossom brand watches are 198 yuan, Shanghai brand watches are 120 yuan, Longines is 380 yuan, Vacheron Constantin is 520 yuan, Omega is 550 yuan, and Patek Philippe is 488 yuan. Which one do you want?"

He looked at his eldest brother and then continued: "Actually, I think that although watches show identity, they are mainly needed to tell the time. So actually, the Shanghai brand and Plum Blossom brand are quite good. They are also very good-looking."

Bai Shao kept staring at the Patek Philippe over there. When he heard this, he immediately said: "Xiao Xi, Yun Di, what do you two think? I only want a watch among the four major items, so I have to choose carefully. What do you two think?" Good-looking ones. Girls, the most important thing is to like shiny and good-looking ones."

There are connotations inside and outside these words. How could Su Zhixi and He Yundi not hear it?

But whether you cooperate or not is up to you.

Su Zhixi and He Yundi looked at each other, and He Yundi spoke first: "This mainly depends on the result of the discussion between you two. Since you are here to buy, you naturally know it well, and I don't know how much budget you have!"

Su Zhixi: "Everyone likes different styles, you can see for yourself. I think the several styles here are actually acceptable. Each has its own beauty, it depends on what you like. It also depends on my brother's wishes."

Bai Shao didn't get the answer she wanted. The elder brother said without seeing, "How about this Plum Blossom brand? It's a classic style, error-free, and durable."

Bai Shao shook his head: "The girl in my art troupe, who is a temporary worker like me, buys Longines. She said that although the Plum Blossom brand is strong and durable, it is not as beautiful as others and has no color. I don't want to buy the Plum Blossom brand. "

Then he looked at Su Zhixi and asked very innocently: "Xiao Xi, can you show me the watch on your hand? I think you have good taste and your clothes are so beautiful. I will buy the same one as you." That's fine."

Isn't Bai Shao stupid? He knows that what he has on hand must not be cheap. But if I expose it directly, I'm afraid I'll get complained. My eldest brother may not have that much money, or he won't spend so much money to buy it.

If Sister Yundi didn't wear a bracelet for herself and didn't see the style of her watch, she could secretly change it to a cheaper watch of the same color.

Su Zhixi: "Having seen me, you have limitations. It's better to choose the one that is most important to you."

Bai Shao walked forward directly, and Su Zhixi did not stop him. He obediently let her see the watch in his hand.

Eyes brighter.

She grabbed Su Zhixi's arm and asked the salesperson, "I want something like hers, is there any? I don't think there's anything prettier than this on the counter. It looks very high-end."

The salesperson took a good look at the watch on Su Zhixi's wrist. When she couldn't see clearly, Bai Shao rolled up her sleeves. The jade bracelet appeared at this time, but was blocked by Su Zhixi the next second.

The salesperson looked up and asked Su Zhixi: "Are you carrying a Rolex?