Chapter 4 Time travel ~ So rich

Now your father and I are on a secret mission together. This time~ the enemy's attack was too strong, but this also shows that we are getting closer and closer to success. Therefore, your father and I must go, regardless of gains and losses, regardless of consequences.

If you see this letter, it means that we are already in heaven to protect you.

Your father has always known that I have a place to put our family savings, but he has never asked about it. I wanted to tell him, but he refused.

Since ancient times, wealth has moved people's hearts. He said he didn't want to know, so I didn't tell your father how many treasures our family has.

Your father has never revealed the true situation of our family to our family. So~ now only you know what we have in our family. Don't expose all your money and savings if you are angered by others.

Both mom and dad suggest that you go back to your hometown this time. Although there will be no peace there, it is always better than in the city.

Your grandparents are still here, and even if they are partial, they will not intentionally harm your life. The city is getting more and more chaotic. It's really hard for you, an orphan with money, to live well.

The calculations you have to guard against are just trivial things. You are afraid that someone in the city is deliberately looking for trouble to make you uneasy.

In addition, my current status is quite special, and I am very likely to be classified into that category of people. Even if I die for my country, I may still be maliciously slandered and slandered. That will affect you.

Back to the village, there is a house that belongs to our family. A new house was built just last year. If you don't want to live with your grandparents, just leave. When we first built the house, we wanted it to be quieter, so we built it at the foot of the mountain, which is a bit remote.

Don't believe anything your third uncle and his family say.

Your uncle is the captain of the village, and he appears to be a fair and upright person. However, if your uncle and your grandparents say something, you must think about it first before deciding whether to believe it or not.

They are not bad people, but they are a little obsessed. I was embarrassed to tell you some things at first, but I will tell you now so that you can be prepared when you return home.

Your grandpa says he is impartial and that men and women are equal. He likes both, and even prefers girls, but this is false. Your grandma just wants her children to have a great future, and then she will take the whole family to live at the feet of high officials, which is where we are in Beijing. So as long as you don't offend that, she's pretty peaceful.

Your uncle has some ideas and some face-saving projects, and the village management is pretty good, but he can't control himself.

If you don't understand, forget it. But after returning home, the three of them can be trusted. Your eldest aunt, Sun Hua, has a certain relationship with her. When you come home, she will probably tell you on her own, so I won't tell you.

And there are your eldest brother and second brother. Although they are your uncle's children, since they were 8 years old, their study and living expenses have been paid for by your father and me. The reason is that we are not at home to honor the elderly. The eldest son is the eldest son and has more worries after that, so we help each other back home.

After your eldest brother was able to enlist in the army, he has been with your father. He is a very upright person, and with our support, he is very grateful to us and sincerely wants to take care of you.