Chapter 119 Love brain is so scary

Su Zhixi took the tea and handed it directly to Sister Yun Di without drinking it. Then she smiled and stretched out her hand, waiting for her second brother's second cup of tea.

"Second brother, I want to drink water!"

He Yundi looked at Su Zhixi who was playing tricks, and said to his second brother: "Hurry up and pour a drink for Xiao Xi, don't make our little Xi thirsty. Haha!"

Bai Shao continued to pester Sister Yun Di, "I'll call you Yun Di. Are you from Beijing? How did you meet my second brother? Where do you work in Beijing?"

He Yundi was also very smart. He avoided the previous question and directly mentioned the deduction: "I don't have a job. My family will support me before I get married. After I get married, I will let Shi Zhi support me."

Bai Shao's next question about whether the salary and remuneration were good was completely blocked in his mouth and he couldn't say it out.

But she didn't give up and continued to ask: "Didn't you say that the bracelet on Xiao Xi's hand was given by you? I don't think that bracelet looks like an ordinary item of ten or twenty. We will be sisters-in-law later, sister Yun Di. If there is a job opportunity with good pay, you should think of me.

I am just a temporary member of the art troupe. If all the formal people are recruited, I may be out of work at any time. Moreover, I am a temporary worker, so even if people keep asking me to do it, I won't be able to do it for long.

This is not to say that I look down on the wages and benefits of temporary workers. There is also a cultural troupe here. Except for occasions like competitions, cultural troupes from various places will not be needed. I am still temporary and cannot be seconded. It is impossible for Rongzhi and I to live separately in two places forever, which is not good either. "

These words make sense, if you didn't buy such an expensive watch before. But these have nothing to do with Su Zhixi. After drinking a cup of tea, I poured myself another cup of tea.

"What you said makes sense. Then brother, you two have to work hard."

Su Zhixi praised Sister Yun Di's words.

The eldest brother also felt a little embarrassed at this time, so he spoke first: "My sister spent money on this meal. Today is my big happy event and a day for everyone to get together. As the eldest brother, I should have paid for this meal. But my eldest brother is short of money now. If I go to a state-owned hotel, I can still afford it.

But when you come to this place, you know it won't be cheap just by looking at the environment and privacy, as well as the name of the dish. I just can't afford it. Let's do this. When eldest brother has enough money in his hand, I will definitely treat you to a nice meal. "

Hey, this is starting to draw a pie again.

I didn't feel it before, but now I feel like there are flaws everywhere! Love brain changes genes, it's really scary! Also, we must come here. You didn't object when the second brother proposed it!

Su Zhixi looked pretty good on the surface and didn't let her words fall to the ground.

"Eldest brother hasn't returned to Beijing yet, even if he came from afar. The marriage certificate of the eldest brother and sister-in-law is still here. It's a good thing that the second brother and sister Yun Di are blessed by the family. I have been blessed by you, so I deserve it. I'm here to invite you. I'm not asking for love, but I'm asking you to take my career to the next level."

Bai Shao then said to Su Zhixi: "We will go back tomorrow. I want to ask my little sister, what is the one with a layer of sesame on the surface, or the one that tastes sweet? And the meat sauce, Where did you buy them all from?