Chapter 115 The eldest brother leaves the household registration

Bai Shao's expression was a little stiff, and the eldest brother was also stuttering a little, "Actually, it doesn't have to be that troublesome to change the household registration. Just move Bai Shao into our house when the time comes. You blame the eldest brother for not telling you in advance, just take it Can I get a photocopy of my household registration certificate?"

Su Zhixi's smile deepened, but it made her second brother panic.

"Brother, how could it be possible? This has been known for a long time. Since you and your sister-in-law are getting married, you have also informed me of the situation at home.

Then let me tell you straight, the situation forced me to rescue you and the second brother as soon as possible, so as not to delay your promotion and the second brother's future.

In fact, the household registration should have been moved out long ago. It's just that if you move out, you will be alone, which is not good. So I thought, wait until you get married, and then move out. In this way, you are also a small family. "

The eldest brother was stunned for a moment and then answered: "I have no objection. It's just that I said before that my parents were, um...yes, in short, if they moved out, wouldn't it be a lie?"

The second brother rushed out and spoke: "Who are you lying to? Godfather and Godmother! Godfather and Godmother are also called parents. I believe the eldest brother didn't specifically say father and mother, so it all makes sense. , There is no need to worry about it, and the only people in your team who know about this matter are probably fine. "

The eldest brother looked at Su Shizhi with an uncertain expression, but Su Zhixi looked at it with a smile: "Then let's move. After all, it's really not suitable to be together all the time. If we move out, we can have a small family."

Bai Shao stood up at this time and asked, "Is the second brother with us? In the same household registration book, you and Rong Zhi are brothers, so it is appropriate."

Su Shizhi immediately switched to his second-rate manner, "I'm not going to be with you, I'm not married yet. I can't even get engaged, so there's no rush to move. Besides, I didn't know it would be like this today, so I didn't issue an identity certificate, so I couldn't move." . You are a family. It's great to be together as a small family. It's so happy and sweet.

Let me tell you, we are not hungry yet and your soy milk is cold. Brother, drink it and take the fried dough sticks. Let's change our household registration first, then go together to witness your happiness, and finally have a meal together.

There is a small restaurant over there, no tickets required, just money. It's a private kitchen, so let's celebrate it and consume some. If it's more expensive, it's more expensive, after all, it's a happy event! "

Su Zhixi said wildly in her heart: Well done to you, second brother.

Little did she know that she would admire her second brother even more soon.

The confused eldest brother and Bai Shao, who was unwilling to move, were taken to the public security bureau to get certificates and to change their household registration. I arrived too early. Although they arrived, they hadn't gone to work yet. Still have to wait five minutes.

The second brother said a few words to He Yundi, smiled at Su Zhixi, said to buy some wedding candies, and left.

He Yundi immediately stood next to Su Zhixi and said, "It's a surprise. Your second brother is really a good man. I read it right. Just wait and see."

The household registration has been completed, but the second brother has not come back yet. He Yundi asked him to go to the Civil Affairs Bureau first without waiting for him.