Chapter 2 Are you kidding me?

The place you are going to travel to is 1973, not the country you live in now, but the fictional era of 1973 in a parallel time and space. The overall major events are similar, but it is indeed not the same time and space as the country you are in.

You originally had one month to prepare, but I just received a notice that you probably won't be able to survive that time in your previous life. You will leave in 6 days. "

Su Zhixi: "······" 30 days turned into 6 days in an instant, are you kidding me!

From the moment I entered the space, or from the moment I heard this voice, I was confused as to why this voice called me little master. So between the length of time and asking questions, I chose to ask clearly.

"Why do you keep calling me little master?"

After Su Zhixi asked this question, she seemed to feel the voice tremble.

I always felt flustered, and thinking that the two of them were in tune with each other now, I blurted out: "Are you going to run away? You said we would meet again. You still call me little master, and you are always talking about you. Obviously, I am very noble. If you run away, aren't you afraid that I will settle accounts with you later? "

The ethereal voice came again: "Young master, I can't say it! Once I open my mouth, not only will I be punished by the heaven, but even your little world that will accompany you for life may be destroyed. You'd better forgive me. How about I compensate you?

I'll give you a treasure house, so don't ask me such things. There are all kinds of poisons, antidotes, and two skill pills in the treasure house.

Wait for you to cross over, enter the space, and eat them together. The space will form time and space throttling, in short, it is to quickly improve your martial arts and medical skills.

By then, you will not only have the pinnacle of medical skills, but also have the strength to knock down a row of big men directly. How about it? "

Seeing that Su Zhixi didn't speak, the voice came again: "I really can't say it, anyway, young master, you will know it later, don't rush for a moment. Isn't the most important thing now what you said at the beginning to sort out the property? What do you say can't be cheap to scumbags and bitches! You should act quickly! "

Looking at this posture, Su Zhixi also knew that she couldn't ask it out, and from the trembling of her voice, she knew that this guy was not lying. Asking it out would do her no good, but as the real helmsman of the property of the rich third generation family, how could she not seek more benefits for herself!

Su Zhixi slowly said: "Okay! It seems that we are still old acquaintances, but I don't know you now, and I can't see you. Don't regret what you said to give me! And~ I want one more thing.

The place where I traveled through happened to be the beginning of a turbulent era, so I want mental power, just like what is written in the novel, which can be opened to check whether there are treasures hidden underground. I am not greedy for money. I mainly can't bear to leave those good things in the hands of bad people, or be smashed at will. Instead

of being destroyed, it is better to receive them in my space. I will definitely~ suck, hahaha, I will definitely treat those things well. But don't worry, I won't rob things that have an owner. As long as you promise me, you can leave early now. I will do it myself later. "

I promise you~ If you take one more pill after traveling through time, I will also put it in the treasure house. I will also give you the ability to be familiar with languages ​​of various countries, because you are my little master! I will leave first, I wish you all the best! !