Brayden Schenn ~ PF

You were in the hospital as you had your twins. But your husband of 1 1/2 years, Brayden Schenn was back in Los Angeles against the Kings. You kept the genders a secret for him, so you knew what you were having but Brayden didn't want to know until the babies were born. Rita and Jeska were aweing over the twins while you were taking a quick nap but you woke up a half hour later. Jeska stayed with you while Rita and Jeff went back to your shared home to take care of for the next few days. Your head went up when you saw your brother-in-law, Luke standing in the doorway. Jeska went and gave him a kiss while they both went back home but before they left, Luke added, "Hey Y/N, Brayden just texted me saying that he's coming up right now. Congrats on the twins!"

"Thank you Luke and Jeska for coming! We'll see you when we come home in a few days." You waved goodbye to them and they left, closing the doors gently. You looked over to your sleeping baby boy and smiled. You kissed his hand and your baby girl's hand before they woke up, which was also when Brayden came in the room. He was in Flyers gear still, it was 6:30 in Philadelphia. He must've came on an earlier flight home.

"Wow...Can you believe it Y/N? We're finally parents to two...?" Brayden quietly said excitedly, not knowing that they were awake.(Their names will be revealed as you read on...)

"It's a baby boy and baby girl, Brayden. A mini you and a mini me!" You smiled tiredly, as you were in labor for 5 hours, they were born at 11:06 (CLS) and 11:08 (DJS) in the morning and you were a little sore. You saw Brayden smile and tears of joy brimming in his eyes. You knew that he wanted to hold them, so you nodded and made him sit in the chair beside the hospital chair. From there, you handed him the boy to hold on his left side and the girl to hold on the right. He looked nervous at you first when you gave him your girl, but became more calm after a few seconds. "Can't believe that you made it to the world safely. Hope you guys grow up to be beautiful like your mommy, baby girl." Brayden kissed each one of their foreheads. They opened their eyes and yawned a little. Your baby boy looked exactly like Brayden but your baby girl on the other hand, had her father's beautiful green eyes, blonde hair, and nose but looked like you for the most part.

"Brayden, you do know that we have to name them, right?" You put your head in the crook of his neck, admiring him and the twins.

"How about Christian Luke Schenn for our boy here..." Brayden started and you added, "And Danielle Janna Schenn for our little girl."

"That sounds perfect Y/N. Welcome to the world, Christian Luke and Danielle Janna Schenn. I can't wait to raise our family with you, Y/N. I love you so much Y/N Schenn." Brayden pecked your lips.

"I love you too Brayden Schenn. And I love you guys too, Christian and Danielle." You kissed him back and you kissed Christian's and Danielle's cheeks.