Connor Murphy ~ AC

Paris treasure hunt/proposal ft. Max Domi, Anthony Duclair, Tobias Rieder, OEL, and Mikkel Boedker (+1400 words)

---

"I still can't believe you booked us a vacation to Paris for our anniversary, Connor..." 

"You've been telling me how much you wanted to visit the City of Love with the one you love truly, so I thought why not?" 

Connor came up to me, kissing my forehead and looked out the hotel window of the beautiful view. My boyfriend, Connor Murphy, had booked us a vacation to Paris, France for our 5 year anniversary. Smiling at the view of Connor looking at the beautiful sight of Paris, I sneakingly got out of his grasp and ran to the bathroom to take a shower, since we were sitting on an airplane for 12 hours and 15 minutes. I heard the door open and close, but nobody was there, causing me to be suspicious. 

After the nice and relaxing shower, I went over to see what happened by the door when I found a beautiful coral high-low dress and a post-it note from Connor. 

"Dear Y/N,

 Sorry for leaving you alone. I've arranged a ride for you at the next destination. 

Au revoir et Je t'aime... Conn <3."

I got dressed, curled my hair slightly, and didn't bother with the makeup. Grabbing the post-it note, I got out of the bathroom and walked out of the hotel room, locking it. Speed-walking to the elevator, I pushed the down button and patiently waited. As soon as the elevator made its 'ding' noise, I quickly walked inside and pressed the the ground floor button, waiting for the floor to come up. 

When the ground floor appeared, I ran out of the elevator to the front lobby. I saw a sign that had my name, but who held it was too ironic. How did Tobias all get to Paris?

I walked over to where they stood, laughing to myself. He was dressed up like a chauffeur and I wondered if Connor had put him up to this. 

"Hey Tobias! When did you get to Paris?" I smiled, giving him a hug before pulling away. 

"We were actually were on the same plane as you and Connor..." He smiled, grabbing my hand and walked me over to the rental car he had. 

"Really? But I didn't see you guys..." 

"That's because we were in disguise... He didn't want us to blow our covers..." 

"That makes sense... So, Connor left me this post-it note?" 

"Ahh, yes! He wants me to drive you to the Arc de Triomphe?" 

I shrugged, telling him that he can drive me. The whole way there, it was just filled of stories about the flight to Paris. When we got there, he opened the door for me and he told me he had to go somewhere. I hugged him goodbye and got out of the car, carefully setting my feet onto the cement since I was wearing some pretty uncomfortable heels. 

Walking around the Champs-Elysees, I felt taps on my shoulders and I had a mini-freak out. 

"Whoever it is, I have a boyfriend!" I turned around to find Anthony and Max in front of me with a bouquet of roses and a box of chocolates. 

"Geez, relax! It's just us, Max Domi and Anthony Duclair!" Anthony rolled his eyes while Max handed me the stuff. "It's just some gifts from loverboy..." 

"Gee, a hello would've sufficed..." I sarcastically mumbled but smiled. 

"Sorry, I was seated next to a person who was whining about MISSING THEIR DOG a LOT..." Anthony emphasised on 'missing their dog a lot', meaning he was hinting towards Max.