Leon Draisaitl ~ EO

You get introduced to Leon by your brother ft. Michael dal Colle... (490+ words)

---

"Hey, Michael! Congrats on getting drafted by the Islanders!" I hugged my younger brother, Michael in a tight hug. 

"Thanks, Y/N. But, most likely I'll be playing in Oshawa this year..." Michael smiled, putting his hands in his pockets. "Oh, before I forget, I'd like to introduce you to a special someone..." 

I groaned, which wasn't really a good thing because usually when Michael tries to set me up with someone, it usually ends up with them cheating on me...

"Y/N, this is my friend, Leon Draisaitl; who was drafted by Edmonton. Leon, this is my older sister who was also born in '95, Y/N." Michael slightly pushed Leon forward, causing me to chuckle. 

"It's nice to meet you, Leon." I giggled, outstretching my hand for Leon to shake. 

Taking the opportunity, Leon shook my hand and blushed. "And it's nice to meet you too, Y/N." 

Just listening to him speak gave me goosebumps and his accent wasn't like the other players' accents, making me think he was from Europe. "I'm guessing you're from Europe?" 

"Ahh, ja. I'm from Köln, Germany. But I play for Prince Albert, so I play in the WHL opposed to the OHL."

"I'll leave you two alone, good luck!" Michael waved goodbye to us and went back to where our parents stood. 

"Hey, would you like to take a walk around Philadelphia? My flight doesn't leave for another few days..." Leon smiled, nodding his head towards the exit doors.

"Sure, I'd love to, Leon." My smile grew bigger and bigger as I grabbed my important stuff and walked outside with Leon. 

---

"So, where do you go to university?" Leon asked me as he looked up at the evening sky filled with billions of stars. 

"Ironically, I go to university in Edmonton." I chuckled, kicking the pebbles with my feet, looking at Leon. 

"Oh that is ironic. Hey, can I ask you a question?" 

"Of course, Leon. You can ask me anything."

"The guys were telling me about this pizza place in downtown Philadelphia and how they were having a celebration there tomorrow afternoon. I was wondering if you would like to be my date?" 

I stopped in my tracks and turned around to face the 6'2 German. 

"You don't have to. It doesn't matter to me, if you don't to go I under-" Leon started to ramble on before I leaned up on my tiptoes and kissed his lips. 

"Of course, I'd love to go with you, Leon." I smiled, brushing my hair behind my ear. 

Leon smiled, snaking his arms around my waist, pulled me closer to him, and kissed me right on the spot. 

"And the cutest couple award goes to my sister, Y/N and her boyfriend, Leon Draisaitl!" I heard my brother right behind us and I pulled away. 

"Were you following us, Michael!?" 

"I might have or I might have not...The world may never know."