Haydn Fleury ~ CAR

He's your date for your friend's wedding... (916 words)

---

"Please, Haydn?" I begged Haydn with puppy dog eyes and a pout while I shook my hands. "Besides, you owe me since I tagged along with you to your family's place for Christmas." 

"Oh, alright! What time does it start?" He sighed as he took another bite of his pizza. 

"Well, I'm the maid of honor, so I have to be there, at least, a half hour earlier." 

"Well, okay, I'll be your date to B/F/N's wedding..." 

"Oh, yay! Thank you so much, Haydn!" 

I got up from my seat and gave a hug and a kiss on his cheek before I went up to the kitchen counter to grab another slice of pizza. 

"Do you know what color your maid of honor dress is, by any chance?" Haydn looked up at me for a question he had and I looked at him with a soft smile. 

"Uh-yeah-it's like a mint green..." I stammered as I walked back to my spot on the couch and sat down. 

"Okay, thanks for telling me." 

"Any reason why?" 

"Oh, I just thought that the tie that I was going to wear should probably, at least, match the color of your dress...."

I nodded my head and we continued to have our weekly pizza night hangout before I had to head out to B/F/N's house for the wedding preparations. 

---

"Look at them being so adorable!" I sighed happily as I saw my best friend dance with their new husband. "They look so happy when they're around each other..." 

Haydn chuckled at me and I looked at him in a confused way. He continued to smile at me and my cheeks started to heat up like a tomato red color. 

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I looked at Haydn for any messes of food on my face. 

"No! It's just that-well-you look so adorable today..." He chuckled as he stood up from his seat just as the DJ switched the song to "My Gospel" by Charlie Puth. "Would you like to have this dance with me, Mademoiselle L/N?" 

"Why, of course, I would love to have this dance with you, Monsieur Fleury," I smiled as he took my hand in his and led me out to the dance floor. 

My first instinct was to wrap my arms around Haydn's neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked up into his blue-green eyes and I softly smiled at him as we were swaying back and forth. Our eyes made contact the entire time and we both were blushing as we danced throughout the entire song. 

The song eventually had ended and we decided to stay out for one more song, which was "As Long as You Love Me" by Justin Bieber. By the time that song was completed, Haydn and I decided to go congratulate the happy couple. 

"Hi, B/F/N! Congratulations on your marriage!" I squealed as I gave her big hug and she giggled. 

"Aww, thank you so much for coming today, Y/N and Haydn!" She gave me a hug and looked at the two of us. "Are you guys still making googly eyes at each other or what?" 

Immediately, I spat my drink out into the air and choked as I felt Haydn pat me on the back. I smiled softly at the four of them as I politely excused myself to go outside into the hall. 

---

"Hey, Y/N? Are you feeling okay?" I saw Haydn open the door that led to the reception and he looked at me. 

"Yeah-it's just a silly thing-you probably won't understand..." I mumbled as I walked up to him with my arms crossed. 

"Sweetheart, you can tell me anything." Haydn set his hands on both my arms and I looked up at him with an urge to kiss him on those perfect lips of his. 

"I-uh-I have a crush on-" I started to ramble on before he cut me off with a kiss on the lips that was soft yet gentle, but also passionate. 

We both kissed each other for a long time until we pulled away and our foreheads were still making contact. 

"Will you, Y/N L/N," he looked into my E/C eyes nervously, "be my girlfriend?"

"I'd be very honored to be your girlfriend, Haydn Fleury." I chuckled as tears started to flow out of my eyes. 

He smiled softly at me before he pushed me up against a wall and gently kissed me before we heard cheers coming from the door. We both pulled away to see B/F/N and her husband clapping and cheering.

"I knew he would ask you to be his girlfriend tonight!" She clapped and I looked at her in shock. 

"You knew about this?" I looked at B/F/N before I looked up at Haydn. 

He had a look of mischief on his face and she slowly nodded her head. "Yeah, he told me all about it as soon as you left to get some fresh air..." 

Haydn chuckled and I playfully scoffed at him, "wow, what did I get myself into?"

"Hey! You were the one who said 'yes'!" He stuck his tongue out and blew a raspberry and I blew one back to him. 

"I love you so much, Haydn Fleury..." A thought came out of my mouth and immediately, I covered up my mouth as soon as I said those words. 

"Well," Haydn took my hands in his, "I love you so much, Y/N L/N."