Tobias Rieder ~ ARI

The air conditioner is broken and it's the hottest day of the summer... (523 words)

---

"Tobias!" I fanned myself with the mini handheld fan I found in my purse. 

"What?" He asked as he rummaged through the fridge, trying to find his leftover ice-cream he bought from Coldstone. 

"I'm so hot..." I muttered as the fan's batteries started to break down and I groaned. 

"I know that and so am I, though!" He smirked and I rolled my eyes at his comment. "Hey, how about we spend some time outside in our pool for a few hours?" 

"Okay, if that's what you want..." I got off the couch and ran up to the bedroom to get changed into my swimsuit.

When I got downstairs, I sent a signal to Tobias saying that he could go get changed and he nodded his head. I quickly ran outside to where the pool was and I jumped into it. The patio door made a squeaky noise like it usually does and I looked up to find Tobi in his trunks and he fake pouted at me. 

"You went swimming without me?" He pouted sarcastically as he cannonballed into the pool, causing the water to splash all over me. 

"Tobias, to be honest, you do take a long time to get dressed..." I smirked as I kissed his cheek and splashed water on him. 

"I do not! You take that back..." He dramatically gasped as he placed his hand over his heart. 

"Never..." I evilly smiled as I started to swim away from him. 

"Hey, you come back here!" He yelled and started to swim after me while I was giggling. 

I swam around 8 laps before I got tired of swimming and I let Tobias catch me. He wrapped his strong arms around my waist and gently kissed my cheek. I turned around and faced him with a soft smile. 

"You know..." I traced patterns on his arms, "I've never done an underwater kiss before in my life..." 

"What! Really? You've never done one before?" He chuckled and I shook my head. "Well, alright then, I guess I'll make it happen for you." 

He gently pushed me down the water and without warning, he kissed me softly yet passionately on the lips and my hands found the back of his neck and I tugged at the baby hairs. We both smiled into the kiss and after about 4 or 5 minutes, we resurfaced back onto the water with big smiles on our faces. 

"I love you so much, Y/N L/N," Tobias smiled at me as he pushed the wet strands of my hair out of my face and placed a kiss on my cheek. 

"I love you too, Tobias Rieder," I smiled back at him before I brought his face inches apart mine and I kissed his lips passionately. "Oh, you gotta catch me if you want another kiss!" 

I got out of the pool and started to run away from Tobias but he caught me once again and I just couldn't escape him. But, that was fine with me. Because I don't ever want to leave him.