Mikkel Boedker ~ AC

This one is a RANDOM imagine,so I thought that I could do a quick imagine for Mikkel! If you've ever been on either OEL's or MB's tumblr tag (I went on it for the past few consecutive days...) or are a Coyotes fan, the picture in the media section might be really familiar to you. I really find that adorable! I'll see you later with Beau Bennett and maybe even Taylor Hall, I don't know 😏. Vi ses senere! - Priya 😀

-

-

-

"Happy anniversary, babe." Mikkel chuckled, toasting his champagne to mine.

It was our 4 year anniversary today and we were currently in the Italian restaurant where we first had our first date 4 years ago.

"Happy anniversary to you too, kæreste." I chuckled, taking a bite of the mostaccioli while looking around.

The entire day, Mikkel seemed to be a little distant away from me, almost as he was trying to hide something from me. We talked about the little things throughout the dinner course, but once the desserts came around, I politely excused myself to go to the restroom.

Once I got to the restroom, I grabbed my phone from my wallet, dialing Brigitte's (Mike Smith's wife) number. The phone rang twice before she picked up.

"Y/N? I thought you were out on your anniversary date with Mikkel?" Brigitte asked with confusion in her voice as soon as she spoke.

"Yes, but he's been a little off at dinner..." I bit my lip, nervously fixing my hair.

"Well, I can't say anything about that Y/N.... He'll tell you all about it later!" Brigitte mumbled through the phone before saying goodbye quickly and hung up.

I sighed, putting my phone away and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Why is everyone acting so weird today?" My mind wandered, trying to distract me from today's events.

I fixed myself up before I walked out of the bathroom, stopping in my tracks as the restaurant was empty.

I walked up to the table where I sat with Mikkel, sitting down before the lights flashed on a certain someone I knew.

"Your dessert of tiramisu, Ms. Y/N. And Mr.Boedker wanted me to give this note to you." Oliver handed me a plate of tiramisu which I hesitantly thanked him for. 

I gobbled it down before Oliver handed me the note. "I'll see you later, Y/N!"

I walked back to Mikkel and I's shared apartment, which was about 5 minutes away from the restaurant.

I read the note and I was quizzing myself whether or not to read it, but I did.

"Happy 4 years of dating Y/N!

Sorry if I left you there with OEL, but this was important that I have to do. If you were walking back to the apartment, turn around and go straight to the Gila River Arena. I hope you'll love my anniversary present, love.

Xoxo, Mikkel :)"

I turned the opposite direction and walked straight to the Arena, not caring if my feet hurt from walking around in heels. Getting to the Gila River, I walked into the locker room, where I found another note.

"Follow Mr. I'm-So-Better-at- the-Dishwasher-Than-Anthony and Oli to the ice, he'll tell you what to do 😀 - Mikkel."

I turned around and found Oliver again, but with Max this time.

They gently dragged my arm and walked me to the center ice. Max told me to stay right there while he went to grab his wallet from the locker room.

I heard skates swishing on the ice and before I knew it, the lights were on Mikkel,

"Mikkel, what's all this for?" I gasped as he got down on one knee.

"Will you, Y/N L/N, be the mother of my future children, my Oreos, and my sweetheart and marry me?" Mikkel kept it short and simple before I stood silent.

My mind was processing the information before I quietly squealed, "Mikkel Boedker, of course I'll marry you!"

Mikkel's eyes and mine started to tear up before he kissed me passionately and pulled away, putting the ring on my finger.

The speakers boomed and we looked up where Oli and Max were.

"Who's the best man, Max or me?" Oliver spoke through the microphone before Max added, "Shut up, Oli!"