January 19 2004

I was alone. I walked around the kitchen for a while. Where is daddy? Mommy went with her friends to drink. I don't like it when she drinks. She gets daddy mad and starts yelling at me. I was getting hungry. I walked to the fridge and looked at the pictures. Most of them here guys with no clothes and those where mommy's. I hid one picture behind one of mommy's. A was a picture of me and daddy at the park. We were smiling. Mommy never smiles with me. I always look at it when I'm alone. I look at a picture of mommy. She is very young. I put the pictures back and look for some food. The kitchen is really small but I was able to sit on the floor. I found some bread and put some butter on it. I tried really hard not to make a mess. Mommy hits me when I make a mess. I lie down in the small couch next to the stove as I fall asleep.
When I woke up I heard police sirens outside. I climb out of the seat and look outside and a lady sees me. She walks toward me and I back away to the nearest corner I see. "It's okay sweety I'm not gonna hurt you. I just need you to come outside with me for a bit, is that okay?" She said. She looked nice. I like her. So I grabbed her hand and went outside. She started talking to a guy that was next to the car. I played with my horsy. Then I start heating screams from the other side of the car. Mommy was here. "Don't fucking touch me! What the hell are you doing in my house? Where the hell is my kid?" She screamed? "Ma'am I need you to calm down. Listen your husband Julio was in an accident. He's gone." She said. Daddy? "Do you think I care? He was the one who walked away. I don't give a damn about him. Now leave my house please." Mommy said. She walked around the car and made everyone leave. Daddy is dead? Mommy grabbed me by the collar and took me inside. She wasn't drunk. She dragged me to the living room and stopped for a minute. She looked up then swapped her hand across my cheek. I fall to the ground and tears start filling my eyes."look at what you do you little shit!" She yelled. Her leg swung and hit my belly. I shriek. "Scream and I'll beat the living crap out of you!" She whispered in my ear. She grabbed me again and dragged me to my room. She locked the door and left. I lay on the floor and cry. Daddy! He can't be gone. He can't be. I cry a little louder but to loud because mommy will come and hurt me again. I lay in bed and cry and cry until I finally fall asleep.