August 21st, 2017

I wake to the sound of one the girls crying. I groan and roll over. It's 6:14! It's to early! I get up and grab Mariana.
"Shh shh. Hold on." I say and take her to bed. I pull up my shirt and place Mariana on my breast. I put my head back and look at Jamie fast asleep. God these last 2 weeks have been tougher than our entire relationship. So much arguing and complaining and frustration. Sometimes I wonder if moving in together was a good idea. I let Mariana finish until she fell back asleep. I placed her in the crib quietly so esteffany wouldn't wake up.
"Did she finally fall asleep?" Jamie asks not opening his eyes.
"Mmhmm." I say and move my hair over to my side. I climb into bed and Jamie moves his hand to me. I move close to him and try to cuddle.
"I miss this." He says and kisses my forehead. I swallow and close my eyes. He continues his kisses down my face and down my throat. I push away and he opens his eyes.
"Jamie..." I say going back to personal space.
"What caro? What did I do?" He asks.
"First im still healing... second don't just want to be around me cuz of that." I say.
"Oh caro, don't be like that. We used to be so good at it and the girls are finally asleep... and we are finally up..." he says leaning in closer and I stop him.
"No Jamie. Control yourself. We are parents and I am a very tired mom and you are a very cranky dad. If I get pregnant again it's gonna be on you." I say turning to my side.
"But I want to!" He says pretty loud and I turn around to shush him... but it was too late. Esteffany woke up. I groan and put my hands on my face. I get up and make my way to esteffany. I quickly pick her up and start rocking her making my way towards the door.
"Where are you going?" He asks.
"Downstairs... you forgot the first thing I told you when I committed into this relationship. Might need to take a second to remember." I say walking out with my donut. I go downstairs and walk to the kitchen to heat up some water. Esteffany continues to touch her face. She seems pretty calm for right now. I put her in her downstairs crib and turn on the vibrating button and let the teddy bears swing around to twinkle twinkle little star.
I started walking back to the kitchen when I hear a knock at the door.
I walk to it and look through the hole.
A man was on the other side with a plain black shirt and khaki pants.
Should I answer or not?
I ask myself and take a good look at esteffany before walking back to the door.
I open it quietly and look out.
"Hello?" I say opening the door and hiding behind it.
"Are you Carolina Sanchez?" He asks with his eyes wide open.
"Umm... yes." I hesitate. I look at him curiously. He looks really familiar.
"It's me... your dad." He says quietly.
                                     ~