April 26th, 2016

We finally arrive at the house and I'm jumping to see Ashely and Kaylee! I open the door and walked quickly to the back door and get the keys to open the back door. There I see them.
"Ashely!!" I scream and she turns and runs towards me! Her belly finally popping and a smile bigger then her stomach.
"Caro!" She says and we hug carefully making sure it won't squish the babies. I suddenly feel another kick by one of the girls. I laugh and back away and touch the spot.
"Oh god are they kicking already?" She says with tears prickling down her cheek.
"Ya, everyday and extra more kick." I say and picking a tear from my cheek.
"Caro!" I hear Kaylee from the back calling me. I sprint to her. Everything has been hard now with the belly. I have to pee.
"I've missed you soo much! The babies have grown!" She says placing her hands on my belly.
"Ya they have." I say smiling and rubbing them. I felt a kick. I groan. Luckily this is only a little. I wonder if I'm going to be able to stand it when they kick more. I push away and start walking to the bathroom. I walk in and look at myself in the mirror. Damn have I changed in the last few months. My face is full of color. My hair... Well it's a little red. It's short, layered. My belly has grown. My boobs are bigger then ever. My butt is still the same. Big and round. I smile. I can go back to my happy life I have been living in the past few days. This is my happy place, happy home. Nothing could change this.

Heyy guys!! I hope liked today's chapter! Sorry it's so short! I couldn't think of a lot of emotions to fit this lol... Well I hope you enjoyed, please comment and vote!! Love you!
Love~01_Natural_Beauty😘😘😘