August 6th, 2016: 2:21 am

I wake with another pain in my stomach. I look up and it's pitch black. They must have finished the movie. I sit up and try breathing in and out. I get off the couch and try to touch my way to the bathroom. I hear snores from some of the guys. They were sound asleep. I continue walking slowly  until I made it to the bathroom. I walk in and the light was too bright. I open the seat and sit. While I pee i start to get the paper but then I looked at my underwear... it was red... period red.
I start to breath rapidly. I clean myself and washed my hands really quick and make my way out. I touch my way to the couch and try to touch Jamie.
"Jamie, Jamie! Get up." I whisper.
"What? What is it?" He asks still half asleep.
"Jamie I'm bleeding. We have to go to the hospital." I say and he immediately gets up.
"What? Are you serious?!" He asks finally off the couch.
"Yes, were gonna have the babies. Now go upstairs and pack some stuff. I'm going to call the hospital." I say walking to my purse.
"The car seats?" He asks.
"They are in the girls' room, inside the closet." I tell him and another pain comes. Shit... less than 10 minutes now. I breath in and out. I grab my phone out of my purse and move the Ashely's couch. I shake her softly and she turns to see me.
"Caro what is it?" She asks yawning.
"Come on we have to go." I say holding my belly.
"Go where?" She asks confused.
"The hospital. They're coming." I say walking back to the bathroom.
"What??" She asks finally getting up.
"Shhh, I don't want to wake them yet. Come I have to call the hospital." I say and she follows me.
I quickly find the hospital's number and I get a quick answer.
"Hi I would like to let you guys know that I need my room... I woke up and I found blood on my underwear and my contractions are less than 10 minutes apart. Carolina Sanchez." I say. Breathing quickly.
"Okay, thank you Carolina, we'll have your room waiting." She says and I hang up.
"What do you need?" Ashely asks.
"I need to change. Go to the cabinet next to the stairs and I have my leggings and large sweater in there. Bring me that and help me change. I say. She quickly goes and gets my clothes.
"I'm going to take the stuff to the car." Jamie says passing me. He brought the bag and the two boxes of car seats next to the door.
"Okay, don't take long." I say.
"Okay caro lets get you changed." She says and she helps me take off my clothes.
"Wait, bring me an extra underwear and pad... I don't want my clothes to get messy." I say and she nods and walks out the door. I waited until Ashely came back. She helped me put the rest of my clothes and take my dirty clothes to the laundry room.
"Ashely what's wrong?" I hear Marco behind the door.
"Heyy Marco.. umm caro is kind of about to have a baby." She says in a weird voice.
"What?? Now??" Marco asks with a shocked face.
"Once we get to the hospital." I say smiling and shrugging.
"Oh my god.. do I wake the rest up?" He asks.
"I don't know.. should we?" I ask Ash.
"Do you want me to go with you right now?" She asks.
"Yes." I say.
"Let me get dressed really quick and right now I'll wake Kaylee up to get ready and tell them to meet us there if they want to." She says.
"Sounds good." I say holding my belly.
"Okay, let me just go change really quick. Marco are you going?" She asks him.
"Umm, caro can I?" He asks.
"Ya of course!" I say trying to get up.
"Okay I'm just going to change and I'll meet you here with Ashely." He says and walks out. I slowly walk out the bathroom and walk to get my purse. Just then Jamie walks in.
"Okay the stuff are in the car. Ready?" He asks.
"Ya, hold on Ashely and Marco are coming. They just went to change." I say.
"Okay, do you want me to bring you water?" He asks.
"Mmhmm." I say.
"Okay, just wait by the door." He says.
"Okay I'm ready!" Ashely says happily walking with a duffle bag and her hair up.
"Cute! Is Marco almost done?" I ask breathing quickly again.
"Ya he's coming down right now." She says.
"Here's your water." Jamie says handing me a bottled water.
"Hey I'm going to take her to the car. We'll meet you in the car with Marco." Jamie says.
"Okay, I'll tell Kaylee to meet us there." Ashely says.
"Okay." I say with a smile. Jamie helps me out and I look one more time at the place.
"Hey." Jamie says and I look at him.
"Let's go have our babies." He says smiling. I smile back.
"Let's go have our girls." I say and he leads me out and helps me to the elevator.

HEYYYY GUYSSS!!! It's time!!!!!! She's on the way to the hospital and it's almost going to happen!!! Hope you enjoy it!!!! I've been waiting for this moment for a long time!!! Please vote, comment and follow!! Love y'all!!!
Love~01_Natural_Beauty😘😘😘