August 1st, 2016

"I officially declare Carolina Sanchez and Ashely Gonzales emancipated." Judge Patterson says hitting his gravel. I look at Ashely and and has a huge grin on her face. I open my arms and she hugs me tightly and Jamie comes and hugs me from behind. We all crowed up and many people come and congratulate us.
"Congratulations caro! I am sooo happy for you!!" Ashia says giving me a tight hug.
"Girl!!! Congrats!!" Ricardo says shrieking and hugging me. I try to stand as long as I can but it was to much! So many people and I just wanted to sit. I got congratulated from Kaylee, Julian, Juliana, my aunt Brisa, Marco, Ashia, Ricardo, Ms Salvia, Linda, and a couple more people.
"Thank you sooo much Ms Montez! You were amazing!" I sat as grace passes by us.
"No thank you! You were a pleasure to work with and I wish you luck on your kiddos!" She says and I give her one last hug.
"Ready to go home?" Jamie asks pulling me to him.
"Please!" I say. If the stairs was a complication, imagine coming here.
"Let's go to out to eat!" Kaylee says happily.
"Sure! But can it be at my place because I want to go home badly." I say.
"Ya sure! Wherever you want!" She says and I smile and nod.
Jamie starts helping me walk to the exit when I find Ashely hugging her mom. I take a deep breath and tell Jamie to take me to them.
"Ms Sanchez, were having a small party at my house. You are welcome to come." I say smiling. I can tell she was hesitating.
"Mom please, she just moved in and she just wants to bring people over." Ashely kind of jokes.
"Okay fine. We can spend the last couple of hours with you." She says frowning.
"We are still going to see eachother. Don't worry mom." She assures her and Gloria nods.
"Come. You have to meet Marco." She says and takes her to Marco. I smile and turn to Jamie.
"Take me home please!" I beg and he chuckles.
"Okay let's go." He says and takes me out of the building to the car.
~
"This is a cute place you have." Gloria says sitting on the couch with me.
"Thank you." I say smiling. This was awkward. Everyone else was at the kitchen table laughing and talking. I preferred the couch. Gloria felt out of place and her only other place was the couch... with me.
We sat silently for a couple of minutes. I finished the rest of my potato salad and chicken.
"How far are you?" She asks breaking the silence.
"Umm around 37 or 38 weeks." I say.
"Oh, so they are almost here?" She asks.
"Mmhmm." I say and she doesn't say anything else. The silence between us hurt me. We used to actually talk without an awkward silence.
"Ms. Gonzales... I wanted to tell you I was sorry about all of this... I tried talking to her out of it... but she didn't want to leave me." I start.
"Caro it already happened, and we can't change it... the only thing we can do is to move forward." She says.
"But I don't want you to hate me. I am grateful that you treated me with respect the years I knew Ashely. That was more then my mom ever did to me. And that means a lot." I say.
"Thank you Caro. I'm glad it means a lot. I forgive you for this, and I want to trust in you that you're going risks care of my little girl. Now and whatever the future gives her. Can you do that?" She asks with her eyes a little sad.
"Of course." I saw with a warm smile.
"Thank you." She says quietly and returns my smile.
The night went on with talking and laughing. Ashely and I were finally free, what we have been wanting since we got here. We don't have to hide ourselves anymore. We are free.

Heyyyy guys!! Suck a short chapter! But I'm trying to finish this in the next two days!!! It's New Year's Eve Eve...(December 30) and I want to finish before 2017 hits!!! Let try!!! A few more chapters left guys!!! Thank you to all of those who kept reading my story and I hope you enjoyed every minute of it!!! Please vote, comment, and follow!! Love y'all!!
Love~01_Natural_Beauty😘😘😘