January 31st 2016

I woke up with a hot feeling around me. I turn and see Jamie sleeping soundly next to me. He spent the night. I smile. I got up slowly trying hard not to wake him. I walk to the bathroom and pee. As I got out I heard a familiar voice. I walk out my room and tipi toe down the hall to Ashely's room. I don't know I just listen. It's Marco.
"If she sees you she is going to kill you. She's been through enough. We both have. You don't understand." I hear Ashely.
"I don't care right now. I'll apologize later but right now I need to talk to you." Marco says.
"What's there to talk about? There really isn't anything between us so your free to go." Ash says sadly.
"No, no. I want to stay. I don't want my baby thinking that his or her father walked out on him. I don't have a dad so I know how it feels. Please. I want to stay." Marco says.
"But what about me? You don't even know me. Your staying here for the baby's risk. I get it. But what about mine? Once it's grown up and taking care of itself, we're is that going to lead us?" Ash whispers.
"We'll work it out. Well act like a couple... No, we'll be a couple. Give me a chance." Marco begs. It grew silent.
"Okay." Ashely whispers. I blink. Wow so now this is happening. Ashely can forgive him that easily but I know I can't. What he said offended me and I don't want him near me until I feel safe. I walk back to my room and my door slams on the way and I'm pretty sure they heard. Jamie all of a sudden burst up and looks confused of what happened.
"Hey, what's the matter?" He asks worriedly. His brown eyes wide and his hair is messy but adorable.
"Nothing. Nothing. It's fine. Please don't keep it on, I'm not really in the mood." I say shaking my head and walking to the bathroom.
"Okay." He says still on the bed. I get out of my t-shirt and joggers and put on a loose shirt and jeans. I look at my phone. 9:42. I walk to the mirror and put my hair in a nice ponytail and let my bangs out. They are getting long. I walk back to my bed and find Jamie already dressed.
"Wanna go to the mall?" I ask politely. His face lightens up a bit.
"Sure." He says smiling. I smile back.
"We can get breakfast on the way. Let's go." I say grabbing my phone and purse and walk out the door. I hear him follow. Nobody was in the kitchen or in the hall so I assumed they were still in her room. I left a note for Ashely.

Miranda,
I'm going to the mall. I'll be back later.
Dani

We walk out the door and head towards my car.
"Can I drive?" He asks.
"Umm sure." I say and hand him the keys. We drive to the mall talking about this morning.
"Don't worry about it. I'm not going to let him come close to you okay? I'll maker sure he doesn't." He says confidently.
"What makes you so sure?" I ask him.
"Trust me okay?" He says.
"Okay." I say and we finally made a stop. We walk towards the big store and look for the food court. We found it and ordered a small pizza for both of us. We are silently not saying anything. Finally he broke the silence.
"Why did you want to go to the mall?" He asked.
"No reason I just kind of wanted to get out of the house." I say taking a bite of my pizza.
"Well now that we are here... Can I we go somewhere?" He asks smirking.
I put my pizza down and glare at him.
"No sex." I say and pick up my pizza again.
A huge laugh barks out of him.
"Wow, my girlfriend thinks every time I want to go somewhere it always leads to sex. How thoughtful." He says sarcastically but smiles. I laugh.
"Then what?" I ask taking a sip of water.
"I need your opinion for what to give you for valentines day." He says and I look up immediately.
"No gifts." I say.
"Oh come on! Why not?" He complains.
"I'm used to not getting anything for valentines. Better yet, i never had a valentine." I say getting up to throw away my trash. When I came back Jamie was still there eyes widen.
"You've never had a valentine?" She asks shockingly. I shake my head.
"How?! You are the most beautiful human being God has ever created! Your like an angel sent from him! How could someone not?..." He says angrily. I smile and blush. No one has ever said that to me. Ever.
"Don't stress on it. I wasn't pretty back in Albuquerque compared to other girls." I say.
"No. No. No. You are beautiful. In fact... This year I am going to be your valentine. No matter what you say. I'm going to give you your best valentine present anyone could give you." He says smiling proudly.
"Jamie you don't have-" I start but he cuts me off.
"But I am. You deserve one. And I'm going to give you one." He says and I smile.
"Okay." I say smiling like a creep.
"Okay. So first... Victoria's Secret." He said with a big smirk. My eyes widen. Oh what was he thinking?
                                    ~
"It might not be a girl." I say as he picks up a small pink dress.
"But it might be." He says. Oh he has been looking at only girl clothes. Does he believe it going to be a girl? I pictured he wanted a boy.
"Why don't you look at the boy clothes too?" I ask him.
"What? You don't want a girl?" He asks with an eyebrow up.
"I'm okay with either, but I want equal clothes. Most of your family gave me girl clothes, but what if it's a boy?" I ask him picking up a cute blue onesie with a puppy on the back.
"Okay fine, we can pick some boy things. But I'm picturing girl." He says going to the boys section.
Everyone is so determined it's a girl, and to be honest I think so too.
                                    ~
"You want lemonade?" I ask Jamie. We finally came back from shopping and my feet ached.
"You sit down. I'll make it." He says and before I can argue he was already taking the things away from me.
"Thank you." I say sweetly and grab his face and kiss him sweetly. Oh my Jamie. I went to go sit down and loom through the mail. Bills bills bills. A few magazines for babies are us but the rest just bills. I look up and realized that Ashely wasn't home. She portably went with Marco. As long as it's not near me I'm fine. Jamie handed me a cup of lemonade and gave it a sip. So delicious!!!!! My eyes widen as I taste the sweetness of the drink. I keep gulping down until there was no more. I look up and say Jamie laugh.
"Dang Dani, you were apprentice thirsty." He says and laughs.
"It taste so good!" I exclaim.
"Are you still thirsty?" He asks smirking.
"Yes!" I say reaching for the pitch but Jamie snatches it away.
"No, baby. That's not what I meant." He says smirking at me seductively. I finally catch on. I put my hands on the counter.
"No one is home." I say unbuttoning on of the buttons on my shirt slowly.
"Well let's do something no one should watch." He says also unbuttoning his shirt.
I keep going down my shirt until I reach the bottom. I bit my lip.
He throws his shirt over his head. I then pull out my hair tie of my hair and let my hair down. I take the remaining of my shirt off so it left me with a bra and my jeans. I get off my chair slowly and walk to the couch. He follows and tugs my waits to his.
"Make me a happy man Daniella." He says smiling. I grab his neck and plant a kiss on his lips. He pushes me onto the couch and turn me into a woman.