May 1st, 2016

I've already been here for a few days and everything seems normal. My routine has slowly gone back to the way it was. I wake up, clean, do homework, eat, do classes, and nap. I should start work soon. Maybe the beginning of this. I have been looking into some higher positions for work. I have been thinking into applying at a vet. Not to really help the doctors with vaccines and shots but do small help like organizing the medicines or animal grooming. That has been interesting me. Maybe I'll become a vet. I get out of bed and start to clean. My room is the same, it hasn't changed. It's only dusty. I clean the windows and do my bed. I fix my closet and put in the new clothes I got when I stayed with Jamie. Online shopping has been working for me. I've been seeing Jamie more often now, he comes around 5 everyday and leaves around 10. I have been helping him loom for a job too. I remember yesterday night...

"The local zoo?" He asks with a bitter looking face.
"Oh come on! It won't hurt to apply." I say smiling.
"But all I'll be able to do there is feed the fish and clean a bit." He says.
"Hey you always have to start small and work your way up." I say smiling. He still doesn't look convinced.
"Look I also have been looking into some stuff, I'm thinking of organizing medicines at the local vet. I'm not asking for a big job to do surgery on the animals yet. This can help you too." I say. He looks at me.
"Okay I'll do it. I'll do it for the three of you." He says with a wink and rubs my belly and one of the girls kick him. I smile. So much to plan.

I finish putting the things back in my room. Everything else around the houses have been the same too. We just got bigger security which annoys the heck out of me. I have to put the pin in every time I go through the back, into the cottage, or even into the house. I have to make sure I walk on the special sidewalk or else the alarm will go off . It already happened twice. Bars go through the doors and the Windows every night at 8:50. The only reason why they wouldn't be on is if I put in the passcode. Even though Alex is gone, we are making sure all of this is safe. He can come back. I lay down and finish some of my work, finish my class, eat, and then fill out my application. I email it to Lil's Local Vet and finally lay down and turn the tv on. 
I start to picture the next few months. All the things I need to get. I open my computer and look for apartments for rent in California. There are a few. I look on one about in between where Jamie and I live. It's not so bad. 3 rooms, 2 bathrooms, one kitchen, one living room. I close the computer. I'm supposed to be doing this with Jamie! I put it to the side and decide to finally close my eyes and dream about chasing the 4 little feet around the living room floor.
                                   ~
I wake with my phone vibrating under my pillow. It's Jamie.
"Hi." I say sleepily. I yawn and rub my eyes.
"Hey baby, I have some good news and bad news. Which do you want to hear first?" He asks.
"Umm bad news." I say nervously.
"Bad news is I can't come this tonight." He says. I sigh.
"Oh." I say pulling my hair back.
"Want the good news?" He asks a little happily.
"Please." I say.
"I did the interview with the zoo. I got the job." He says proudly. My eyes widen.
"OH BABY!!" I squeal with excitement. He laughs in the back.
"Proud?" He asks chuckling.
"Very! Oh we are going to have to celebrate! When did you go?" I ask.
"I turn the application yesterday night after I left. Today as I was helping my dad fix his truck I got called in for an interview. I went and not so long ago they called me saying I got the job." He says and I can tell he's smiling.
"Oh baby! I'm so proud of you! Maybe one of these days... We can umm... Celebrate In our own nice ways." I say smirking.
"Oh Caro you know you can always make me feel like a man when we celebrate like that. But right now I have to continue cleaning. I'll see you tomorrow." He says.
"Okay babe. Bye love you!" I say.
"Love you too." He says and i hang up. I put my phone away and walk back to the kitchen. It's 7:25. I found Kaylee and Ashely sitting on the counter.
"Hi." I say.
"Hi! Hey we are looking into baby stuff. Want to see?" Kaylee asks happily.
"Sure." I say. I walk towards them and found lots of magazines. Ashely is sitting rubbing her nice big belly with her left hand.
"How are you?" I ask.
"Hurting. This is honestly the hardest thing ever! My back hurts all the time, I pee every ten minutes, my boobs hurt like hell, and I can't see my toes anymore. You seem to be doing fine, and your having twins!" She says and I roll my eyes.
"I do get back pain! Your not the only one!" I say and we laugh.
"Have you told Marco yet?" I ask.
"Ya." She says and takes a sip of water.
"And?" I ask.
She looks at her fingers. Kaylee looks at me.
"He said he needs time to think this through." Kaylee says shrugging her shoulder.
"And when was this?" I ask with concern.
"At the beginning of April." Ashely whispers.
"Oh god. You guys haven't seen each other since then?" I ask quietly. Nobody says anything.
"That ass." I hiss. We stay quiet for a while.
"Umm I do have some news though." I say trying to enlighten the mood. They look at me.
"Jamie and I have been talking. He just got accepted to a new job not so long ago. I thing I'm going to transfer soon. We want to get everything finished with school because we want to eventually move in together." I say and make a small smile. They look at me and blink.
"Caro, isn't this a little bit to fast?" Ashely asks.
"It's not a quick thing we are planning to do. Obviously we need to make a living and work and finish school but we want to start saving. Maybe in November we will have everything ready. Or who knows maybe even next year." I say flicking a strand of hair away from my face.
Ashely gets on her feet.
"Caro if this is what you want, then make it happen. I know you can." She says and I see a tear wanting to come out. I breath and go towards her and give her a hug. Honestly what would I do without her. Our bellies touch and we smile. We are getting what we have always wanted.
                                    ~
I was woken by the sound of some crying. It sit up and look around. It's 2:53. I push the blankets out the way and get up. I walk towards my door and head towards the cry. I open Ashely's door and find her laying in bed. I sprint towards her and see her holding her pillow close to her and she sobs. I get on her bed and shake her.
"Ashely what's the matter?!" I say worriedly. She continues crying. She shakes her head. She grabs my hand and puts it on her belly. I felt a small kick on the side. My eyes widen. She continues to sob.
"He's not here!" She sobs and I realize that she's crying because of Marco.
"I loved him! And he's not here!" She continues. I have to find him. I hold her in my arms and try to soothe  her with my freakishly big belly. I rub her hair until her sobs finally fade she she drifts to sleep.

Heyy guys! I hope you liked this chapter!! Oh crap! That ending tho!! I had to put it! What's Caro gonna do then?? And Jamie's new job, finally!! Well now this is going to start up some drama with Marco and Caro. Anyways, please comment and vote! Love you!
Love~01_Natural_Beauty😘😘😘