June 9th, 2016

I woke up with Jamie's arms wrapped around me. One hand was around my breast and the the other one was hugging my belly. His mouth was to my neck so I felt his breathing. I squirm a little to the side and look at him and smile. My beautiful boyfriend. I lean in and peck a little kiss on his lips. His eyes start opening.
"Morning beautiful." He says yawning.
"Morning handsome." I say and he puts a strand of hair behind my ear.
"You look beautiful in the morning." He says leaning in and kisses my temple.
"You always look beautiful." I say between his kisses.
"You do too love." He says and his kisses go lower and lower.
"I think imma have you for breakfast." He says and I throw my head back.
"Oh please." I beg.
His kisses continue and he uncovers me and moves lower and lower down my body, passing my belly and in between my thighs. He kisses me. Invades me. Pleasures me. Satisfies me. And this was my morning. Letting him eat me and fill me with his love.
                                    ~
"You gave me a delicious night and morning Caro. What a perfect way to celebrate our last day." He says smiling.
"Anything for you Jamie." I say smiling and I buckle my seatbelt.
"You girls better not be like this." He says putting his hand on my belly and I laugh.
"They were having their ride of their lives last night." I say smirking at him.
"They better enjoy it cuz they aren't going to feel it again until they are thirty." He snaps and I laugh again.
"So what did you tell your mom? Does she know you haven't been home for a whole day?" I say.
"Well kind of. I told her I was going to be with Marco. She doesn't know I spent the night here. So I'll tell her I accidentally fell asleep watching a movie. Don't worry about it." He says backing up the car.
"You can go with them for a while. Spend a few hours with the fam." I say.
"And what about you?" He asks.
"I can go visit my aunt Brisa. And I need to get a few things. You go and spend a while with your sister before she gets officially wed." I say smiling.
"Okay. But we are seeing each other tonight." He says.
"Yes. Of course." I say.
"Alright then. Let's take you home." He says and he starts driving back to my house.
                                    ~
We got to the house at 9:36. I hop out and kiss him before I leave. I walk to the gate and press the pin and make my way to the cottage. I walk in and found Marco and Ashely on the counter eating breakfast.
"Hey, we made egg and bacon. Want some? How was Jamie? Where is he? Did you guys have a deli...nice night?" She asks me smiling nervously. She obviously read the note. I roll my eyes.
"Yes please, he went back home, yes we had a nice night. Did you?" I ask raising a brow.
"Nice night. Here." She says giving me a plate real quick. Well she also did something dirty last night. She's never acted like this. When I first did it, I was happily confused. Her is just nervous happy.
"Thanks. Imma go right now to turn in your papers and visit my aunt Brisa. I'll be back soon okay?" I say and she nods.  I ate quickly and then went and changed into a pink dress with my tan sandals and a messy bun. I went to get my keys but I couldn't find them. I looked for them around my counter and under my pillows and around the undone bed. They're not there. Then i remembered that Jamie took the car. Dammit. I grabbed my phone and called him.
"Caro." He answered.
"You took my car." I say with a small giggle.
"Ya I kind of noticed when I got home." He says with a chuckle.
"I'll take it right now don't worry." He says.
"No it's okay. I'll just take Ashely's car. I'll be there later anyways, you can just pick me up and I'll take it home." I say.
"Are you sure?" He asks.
"Ya it's okay. Don't worry about it." I say.
"Okay, I'll see you later okay? Love you." He says and I smile.
"Love you too, bye." I say and hang up. I walk back to the kitchen and find Ashely and Marco dancing in the kitchen.
"Ashely, Jamie accidentally took my car. Can I borrow yours?" I ask smiling of what I just said.
"How did he accidentally take your car?!" She says laughing.
"We drove my car and he forgot it was my car so he took it thinking it was his."  I say also laughing and we continued to laugh for another minute.
"Sure, just bring it back." She says and laughs again.
"I will. I'll be back later." I say and make my way to the door. I walk out the door and leave the cottage. I find her car and hop in. I went back and began driving... Then I remembered. Ashely's stuff was in my car. Dammit!! I groan and make my way to Jamie's house. When I made it I grabbed my phone and called him.
"Wow Caro you really like calling me today." He says and chuckles.
"I'm outside. I have to turn Ashely's papers in and I left them in my car." I say rolling my eyes.
"Wow, impressive. I'll be there right now." He says and hangs up. I was parked behind my car and then i see him walk out in basketball shorts and a black shirt. He's so goddamn hot. He walked to my window and I pulled it down.
"Nice going beautiful." He says smirking.
"Ha ha. Very funny. Go get me my papers." I say and he laughs but goes and gets them. He comes back and was about to them to me but then snatches them away.
"What are you doing? I need them now." I say annoyed.
"You said you weren't going to go to the therapist office by yourself." He says.
"Oh my god Jamie just give me the papers! You don't have to worry about that, I'm not going to that therapist now let me leave!" I complain and he gives me the papers.
"What do you..." He starts.
"I'll tell you later, I just have to go." I say and back up the car. I was annoyed for no reason. Then the money all of a sudden comes to my mind. What am I going to do about that? It's like I was in heaven yesterday and it took me straight to hell in about 2 minutes.
I made my way to the office and when I did I slammed the door closed. I opened the office quickly and walked to Ricardo.
"Hi honey! How are you?!" He asked In a super happy voice.
"Fine thanks." I say a little rudely.
"Aww, is someone in a bad mood?" He asks putting his chin in the palm of his hand.
"I guess you could say that." I say with a small chuckle.
"Don't worry Hun, the storm with soon pass." He says. The storm will soon pass. What if it doesn't pass? What if I can't get the money and he calls the police and I loose my girls? What if I get separated from Jamie? I start getting emotional and a pool of tears fill my eyes.
"Oh honey don't cry!" He says and gets up from his seat and opens the door so he's by my side. He then wraps his arms around me and I sob in his shoulder.
"It's okay, it's okay. Just those nasty hormones you have to deal with." He says and I sniffle a laugh.
"Come here darling. Talk to Ricardo." He says sweetly. I lean back and wipe the tears I had around my cheek.
"Now, you look prettier when you don't cry. What is it? A breakup? A family loss? Cuz I've had both of those in the past month." He says and I was able to let out another chuckle.
"No, something else. Just a bit more complicated." I say wiping under my eyes.
"Let's go for a brunch after this. I have my break, we can go talk there. On me." He says
"Thanks Ricardo, but you don't have to do that." I say smiling.
"Oh no no no no darling. We're doing it. And it's on me. Now let's go get your paperwork filled out and we can get you in to see Dr Ginger and then after we can go eat. Don't get so upset, these lovely children feel everything you feel." He says putting his hand on my stomach. I made out another chuckle and looked at him and nodded. He took me to the desk and helped me fill the papers out. A few minutes later, Dr Ginger arrived out the door and said goodbye to a few patients that followed her.
"Daniella! Hi come in!" She says leading me into her office.
"Ricardo can you get me a coffee?" She ask before she walked in.
"Ya ma'am. Decaf?" He asks getting up.
"No, not this time. Not after this session." She says with a laugh.
"Daniella would you like anything?" She asks me.
"Umm, water is fine." I say.
"And a water for Daniella." She says.
"On my way!" He says and disappears to the back.
"Okay so you got the information filled out?" She asks as I hand her the folder.
"Yes. So I guess she's going to the Caribbean's. So the time zones can switch." I say.
"Oh that sounds lovely. Who is she going with?" She asks.
"Her boyfriend." I say.
"Oh, isn't she a bit to young to go alone with him like that?" She asks. Oh please no. She hasn't been judgmental until now.
"We are mature for our age. Our parents died last November so we've been more adults than teenagers." I say.
"Oh I'm sorry to hear that. Well, i hope she has a good time." She says with a shy smile.
"Okay, I'll get these in file, are you coming to pay the treatments or are you going to pay all at the same time when she comes?" She asks.
"I'll come. Thank you." I say starting to get up.
"Anytime. I hope you have a good rest of your day and see you next Monday." She says with a smile and I smile back. I walk out and find Ricardo with the coffee in his hand and a bottle water.
"Here you go Dr Ginger. Adam will be here in a bit. I'm taking the brunch break a little early." He says smiling.
"Okay, don't be out to late." She says point a finger to him playfully.
"Oh don't worry I won't!" He answers and they laugh.
"Come on Daniella." He says opening the door. I make my way to my car.
"Umm where do you think your going?" He asks.
"Oh, where taking your car?" I ask.
"Well of course, I said the brunch is on me." He says and I follow him to a small silver Beatle.
"Hop in girl!" He says when I was outside the door. I got in and I made it in with no kicking. Thank god!
"Okay, so what kind of music do you listen to? Ariana? Lana Del Ray? Melanie Martinez? Nick Jonas?" He starts naming more artists and I laugh.
"Come on girl you have to pick or ill pick for you!" He says and I try to stop laughing.
"Anything, it's fine." I say smiling.
"Okay we'll keep your head on cuz we about to turn up to Ariana!" He says and he put on Problem really loud and I start laughing.
"I GOT ONE LESS PROBLEM WITHOUT YOU!! I GOT ONE LESS PROBLEM WITHOUT YOU!! I GOT ONE LESS PROBLEM WITHOUT YOU!! I GOT ONE LESS ONE LESS PROBLEM!!" He sings and I could not stop laughing! He backed the car up and began driving east.
"Oof! That song was perfect to sing to my ex!" He says at the end and I laugh.
"Okay, well you seem to be happier." He says and turns the music down a bit.
"Okay now. Talk to Ricardo." He says and his body language shows that's he's listening.
"There's just a lot of things, I don't know where to start." I say.
"Okay what's the dude's name?" He says.
"My boyfriend? Jamie. He hasn't done anything." He says.
"Oh what did you do to him?" He asked.
"Umm... Not just to him, but I've been lying." I say looking down feeling ashamed.
"Did you cheat on him?!" He asked so shockingly and turns to me eyes widen.
"No!!! Never in a million years would I cheat on him! I love him!" I say almost a bit to loud.
"Then what is it girl?! Come on! Spill me all the juicy details!" He says clapping his hands together.
"Okay, before these babies, I was pregnant. It wasn't his. He knows this. I never cheated on him. This all happened before I met Jamie. When my ex found out I was pregnant, well he left me. Soon after I met Jamie. We went out for a while. Then I found out that I lost my baby, but I was pregnant again but with Jamie's babies. I didn't know I was having twins though until March. Anyways I haven't heard from my ex in a long time. And there is a lot of other things that happened when I was with him. Now on Tuesday he showed up and told me if I don't give him $3,000 he was going to call the police. And if he does then they will take away my girls and take me out of California." I finish quietly at the end.
"What? They can't do that unless you commuted a crime..." He says and I didn't say anything.
"What the hell did you do?!" He almost yells.
"It's not a horrible crime until I actually came to California. I ran away. I left my home in Nevada, both me and my "sister" Miranda..." I say.
"Oh my gosh!! I've seen you in the news!!! I've heard that story!! Your the missing girl Carol? Carmen? Carla?..." He starts saying names.
"Carolina." I sigh.
"Oh my gosh! This is you?!" He says and stops the car.
"Please please don't say anything please!! I have a good goddamn reason why I left!" I say loudly.
"Oh cuz your baby daddy said mm mm no child for me thanks booboo but bye!" He says gesturing a wave with his hand.
"My mom beat me!" I yelled. He didn't say anything after.
"My mom beat me since she killed my dad. I was 4. But when I got pregnant I left to first protect me and second to protect my baby." I say. He didn't say anything. He was just quiet.
Why was I telling him this?? I don't even know him... But for some reason I trusted him to know this.
"Oh honey! Why didn't you ever tell the police?!" He says covering his face.
"If she got arrested then I would had have to go to foster homes. And the one thing I hate more than staying with my mom beating me is being sent to different foster homes that could treat me worse than she did. I learned to live by myself. My mom was always high or drinking or at clubs or getting it on with different dudes every night. I took care of myself and I didn't need anyone. I'm my own person. That's why I left." I say.
"And the crime?" He asks arching his perfectly done eyebrow.
"Ashely came with me. I didn't ask her to... She has always been like a sister to me. Always. That's why we say we are sisters here. We stayed with her friend and she was able to get us fake identities. We started everything new. From our looks to our names. Everything! Her family knows about us. His family knows about us. I found some of my family here and they know about me. If we get caught then we all are dead. They helped take us in. Now your at risk too." I say frowning.
"Oh my gosh." He says. We were on the side of the road and we stayed quiet for a while.
"Dani, I'm sorry this all happened to you." He says.
"It's okay. It's just now I have to find a way to work out the money for my ex. I have until next Tuesday to give it to him." I say frowning. We stayed silent for a long time. He then started the car and started driving. He made a turn and I knew we were going back to the office. He then turns to the side and I look around confused. He parks the car and gets out. What is he doing? We're at a bank! About 10 minutes later he comes back and hands me an envelope.
"Ricardo, what is this?" I say fingers shaking.
"A present." He says. What?????? I slowly open the envelope and see lots of hundred dollar bills. WHAT THE FUCK?!?!
"Ricardo no." I say handing it back.
"No girl I need you to take this money." He says.
"No, I just met you and this..." I start.
"No you trusted me knowing the story. I know I could trust you to have the money and use it on what you need. I want you to have it. You deserve a good life with your boy and girls." He says with a sweet smile at the end.
I look at the money again and back to him. Water pools my eyes again and they start falling down my cheek.
"Ricardo, your the best! I promise I'll pay you back!" I say leaning in and give him a huge hug.
"Anytime. That's why we are friends." He says rubbing my back.
"Your still a stranger to me. I pretty much told you my life story and you granted me with this. Your like a guardian angel." I say pulling away.
"Don't worry about it. We can go out for brunches too and I'll tell you more about me." He says.
"Maybe if you hook me up with one of your cute guy friends then you'll be good." He says and I laugh.
"They are all under 18." I say wiping my tears.
"Well when you know some one you know where you can take them." He says and I laugh again.
"Now how bout let's go get some brunch and I can talk about me and you can go on with your rest of the day." He says and smiles. I smile back and nod. We drive out the parking lot and make our way to the closest Denny's.
~
"Thank you so much Ricardo. I had such an amazing time." I say getting out of his car.
"Anytime girl. Now go have a good time with your boyfriend. I believe things will get better." He says rubbing my arms.
"Your amazing!" I say and leaned in and gave him a hug.
"Anytime! Well do this again soon." He says smiling and I smile back. I put the envelope in my purse and go to my car and hop in and drive back home.
                                   ~
I end up at the house around 3. I sigh and get out. I go to the back and get a few bags and take them inside. I walk to the cottage and open the door. There was nobody home. I take them to my room and walk back and grab a few more things. By the time I got to the car I was breathless. The girls moves around and it hurt my back. I breathe in and grab the last bags in the car. I close the car and head towards the cottage. I need a nap. A long nap. I head towards my room and close the door. I put the bags to the side and fall on the bed. I turn the music on loud. I look for that one song Jamie showed me. Let's get lost. I close my eyes and try to think. Go with Jamie later. Pick up my car. Am i forgetting something? I look at my phone and look at the date. Thursday June 9th 2016. ITS THURSDAY!! Jamie and I have class today! I unlock my phone and dial Jamie. He picked up on the 4th ring.
"Hey." He said.
"Hey" I say.
"Are you calmed now?" He asks.
"Ya, sorry. I was frustrated earlier, going back and forth and shit." I say running my hands through my hair.
"It's all cool. Now tell me what happened at the therapist? Didn't I tell you I didn't want you going alone?" He asks.
"I didn't go there. I decided to pick another clinic. That one was to much and I found a cheaper one and it's closer." I say.
"Oh." He says.
"Ya. Now you don't have to worry. The therapist is a woman and the front desk dude is gay. So I don't want you going there alone." I say and we laugh.
"I miss you baby girl." He says. I felt the blood go to my face.
"I miss you too. Good thing we have class in a while." I say.
"Oh ya! I forgot about that! Sorry, just after an amazing day and an amazing night, that didn't cross my mind." He says and I let out a small chuckle.
"Don't worry. I just remembered too." I say with a smile.
"You want me to pick you up right now?" He asks.
"And what are we going to do between the time?" I ask.
"Eat, spend a little time with my family. Cuddle.." He starts.
"Mmm sure. That sounds nice." I say.
"Okay, I'll be there in a few minutes." He says.
"K, love you." I say.
"Love you too." He says and hangs up. I get up and go to the bathroom to fix my hair. It's such a mess. I don't even know if I should die my hair anymore. Maybe...
I grab my purse and heat to the front door and went up to the front. I paced a little looking at my phone. How do things happen to me? A few minutes later I saw Jamie pull over in my car.
"Having fun?" I say walking towards it.
"Very. Your car is so nice." He says smiling.
"Mm, maybe you should try fucking me in it one day." I say jokingly.
"Mm that's some part of my plan." He says.
"Oh, and when do you have that arranged?" I say smirking.
"Oh sometime in our future." He says and I blush.
"Future." I say back.
"Yes future." He says. What will our future be? Kids is already on the list. Move in together is still being arranged. College, I hope it's still on the list. Marriage? Is that possible? Will I ever wake up one morning to put on my white puffy gown and get to wear my something old? My something blue? Will I wake up with my left hand having a diamond ring on that finger? I hope so.
"So you want food?" He asks and I said yes. We went o McDonald's and I ordered my mystery nuggets and he orders his Big Mac and then we make our way to Walmart and I picked up a tub of ice cream. We drove to his house after. We walk in to Karina laying on the couch and Juliana yelling at her.
"Juliana , calm down. It's her wedding in 2 days and she's pregnant. If you want I can go pick up the flowers." David says trying to calm her down. Juliana rolls her eyes and then she sees us.
"Caro. How are you? Sorry I'm just full of stress with the wedding and everything." She says with a hand movement.
"It's okay. Thank you I'm okay." I say placing a hand on my belly.
"Oh my grandchildren are getting so big! How are you two?! Have you chosen names?" She asks coming back to me.
"Mariana Vivian and Esteffany Rose." I say smiling.
"Oh they are gorgeous names! Kariana over there is having a little boy. How sweet. His name is going to be Antonio. So many babies! Imma be a busy grandma!" She says and we laugh.
"We're going to just be here until the birthing class starts." Jamie tells her.
"Okay Hun. I'll see if I can get this one under control." She says pointing to Karina with her thumb.
"Hi Karina." I call. She had her hand on her head but looked up when I called her.
"Hi Caro! How are you and the girls?" She asks.
"Okay, and you with the little boy?" I ask.
"Dying! Hardest pregnancy out of the three." She says and I chuckle.
"Well good luck on the wedding things." I say and she smiles and Jamie and I head upstairs. It's been a while since I've been here. We head upstairs and I lay on his bed.
"So wanna watch a movie while you eat your ice cream?" He says smirking. Oh he knows I love my ice cream. I smile and nod. He goes to his tv and puts a movie and comes and lays next to me. I grab the tub and an extra spoon I got at McDonalds. I started eating my delicious cookies and cream. I look at the screen and The Best Of Me was on.
"Oh my gosh you watch this??" I say laughing.
"Not really but I know you like watching these types of movies. Especially with Fifty Shades last night." He says winking and I smile. We lay in bed cuddling and watching the movie and me eat ice cream. After it was over we got up and I fixed my hair. It was time to go to class. Ya I wanted to go but I was so in the moment right now. When Dawson died I was in tears and Jamie let me cry on his shoulders.
"You know even in tears, you look beautiful." He said and leaned and gave me a kiss.
"Your lips are soft when you cry." He says and I pull away and laugh a little.
"What? What did I do?" He says smiling.
"Those are the exact words Christian told Ana in the end of the second book." I say smiling.
"Even these simple things I remind you of that story." He says rolling his eyes and I laugh.
"Are you rolling your eyes at me Mr. Grey?" I say and start laughing again.
"You wouldn't want to see my twitching Palm." I say and laugh harder and he just walks to his bathroom and I know we are being playful. I breathe again and finish getting ready.
                                   ~
"Okay next class we are going to be going out to the community pool and practice some relaxation techniques there. Make sure you bring your baiting suits." Ms Carrillo finishes and walks to the side and that leaves us getting ready to leave. I get up and drop my pen and I grunt about to go down and reach for it. An arm reaches it before I do and I look look up and a guy looks at me with blue gorgeous eyes.
"This must be yours." He says with a husky deep voice.
"Ya, thank you." I say smiling getting the pen back.
"I'm Angel, and you are?" He asks.
"Daniella." I say smiling.
"How long are you?" He asks.
"7 months, and yours?" I ask looking at a tall brunet woman gathering her stuff with her medium sized bum.
"Oh we're about to be 6 months." The woman joins in turning to answer my question.
"I'm Audreana. Audrey for short." She says finally looking at me. She's a pretty woman. Maybe early twenties.
"I'm Daniella, Dani for short." I say smiling back at you.
"Well look at you all young in these classes. Isn't this hard? You know carrying a living thing inside you for 9 months? Is this your first?" She asks.
"It's alright, harder some days. Ya these are my firsts, there's 2 actually." I say smiling reaching for Jamie.
"Oh my! I can barely carry one. Is this you baby daddy?" She asks looking at Jamie.
"Ya this is my boyfriend Jamie." I say. He shakes Audrey's and Angel's hands.
"How long have you 2 been together?" Audrey asks us. We look at each other.
"Umm 7 months. I met him after I got dumped. He has taken care of me ever since." I say looking at him and giving him my sweet living smile.
"Aw that's cute." Audrey says smiling.
"We should be going, nice meeting you 2." She says grabbing Angels hand and walking out the door. I turn to Jamie and he wraps his arm across my shoulders.
"You know if this was the other bastards baby, it would have been born next month." He says.
"Ya. Ya it would." I say quietly. We walked out the door and made our way to the car.
"You know, I called those portrait people so we can take pictures. Our appointment is Saturday at 9 am." He says. Oh this is news to me!
"Really?? What about the wedding?" I ask.
"The wedding is at 2. We have some time." He says smiling.
"Oh this could be fun." I say smirking.
"Lots. Now let's take me home." He says smiling and he does.
                                      ~
I dropped Jamie at his house leaving him with a goodnight kiss and I head back home. I enter the back and to the cottage. I open the door and find it dark. I turn on the light of the living room and walk to my room. I put my stuff down and let my hair loose. A few minutes later I heard some knocks on my door.
"Come in." I say. Then Ashely walks in with a loose blue shirt and shorts.
"Hi." She says.
"Hey." I say.
"You've spent most of the time with Jamie." She says giggling. I roll my eyes and laugh.
"And you spent most of your time with Marco." I say and we laugh.
"So what went on last night?" I ask her smirking. Her smile grew a lot and she got into that lovey bubble and her eyes started flattering quickly.
"Well it happened really quick. After you guys locked yourself's in your room we laid on the couch watched a movie. Fault in our stars," she says and laughed and I joined.
"And then about halfway through the movie I caught him looking at me every few minutes. I pretended I didn't notice. Plus we were listening to the movie you guys were watching, by the way, you guys are pervs," she says and we laughed again.
"Anyways, we laughed and he continued to look at me. I soon asked him why he kept looking at me. He said "I pictured her to look like you. Beautiful and perfect." I was shocked and said nothing." She continued, obviously lost in her story.
"He asked me "Did you name her?" I told him "Her name was supposed to be Carmen." He stared at me for a minute and then when a tear fell from the corner of my eye he wiped it and told me,"It's okay. I'm hear always." Then he leaned in and he gently kissed me. This kiss, compared to other kisses I've been given, gave me hope. Like there was hope for us soon in our future. After that I took him to my bedroom, and unlike the first time, I wasn't drunk, and I remembered every detail, every feeling. It was magical." She finishes. She's still in her bubble and her eyes are filled of hearts.
"That's wonderful Ash. I knew you guys would work it out." I say smiling. She finally comes back to earth and smiles at me.
"He's the one." She smiles and flicks her hair. I smile back. My girl has found love.
"So I heard you came up with names." She says smiling putting her hands to my belly.
"Mariana Vivian and Esteffany Rose Grey." I say smiling.
"Aw your going to give them his name?" She asked her eyes full of awe.
"Of course! They're his anyways." I say smiling and rubes my belly in a circular  motion.
"So you want the baby shower next month?" She asks.
"If you guys can plan it that quick, yes." I say smiling.
"Of course I can! You know right after I come back from The Caribbean, I'll start right away!" She says happily.
"When are you leaving?" I ask remembering.
"Sunday night. We'll come back the 27th in the morning." She says smiling. 2 weeks. That's a lot. We just came home a month ago.
"Imma miss you." I say.
"Imma miss you too, but this might give us a chance to rebuild what we have." She says shrugging.
"Have fun and take pictures." I say and she laughs.
"Will do." She promises. Through out the night we looked though the Internet finding baby shower ideas. We laughed and talked most of the time. We had our sister bond for the first time since she lost her baby.

Heyy guys!!! I hoped you enjoyed today's chapter! So lots of things happened, she came back from her fantastic night to face reality with her worries about Alex. Ricardo, her now guardian angel, grants her with her one wish. Then she has her moments with Jamie and that new couple, and Caro has her moments with Ashely! Pretty good chapter huh?? Anyways please comment and vote! Love you!!
Love~01_Natural_Beauty😘😘😘