Diary

Dear Diary,
Well. Jamie is going to by a dad. I found out I am pregnant with his baby!! The other baby died. I think it was when I had a sharp pain about past a month. Well I'm pregnant again and I am really happy for Jamie! I already met his family and my baby is going to have a cousin! Jamie then told me he loved me. He wants to take care of the baby as if he was the dad, and he literally is! I want to tell him so badly now but I'm scared he'll hate me! Especially since I am still keeping a lot of secrets from running away. I don't know what to do. New Years passed and I spent it with his family. Kaylee brought her family over with Jamie's family and everyone got along so well! Even that night Karina asked me if I wanted to be a bridesmaid! Of course I would be one! My boyfriends sister! I'm so excited! The baby is now growing a bit and I have been taking pictures every Friday since I found out about the repregnancy. I can finally see a small bump! It's pretty small but it's getting there! The baby is about 6 weeks old now and I'm so happy! I hope it grows up fast because I want to start showing that I am carrying a human life with me. It will make me feel stronger.
Love,
Carolina