October 26, 2015

I put on a tight t-shirt and my high waisted jeans. I decide to curl my hair and give it an extra fluff. I haven't talked to Alex all weekend but he has been sending me texts. Once I'm done I leave my room and don't see mom. I grad an apple from the counter and left. She probably went to the casino or the bar. She's been doing that. I grab my backpack and leave the house. I walk slowly and start listening to music. I look around. One day in going to leave this. I'm gonna go out of state and explore and see knew things. I'm going to be out in the world instead of stuck here feeling lonely and hurt. If only my dad was here. We would have run away and left her alone and butter with her guys and alcohol. Why did she have me if she didn't even want me? Why does she hate me? Oh daddy.
                                 ~
As I entered the school the first thing I do is try to find Alex. He is usually by the benches next to the cafeteria so I look there. There. I see his tall beautiful body with his sexy messy tan hair and his smile brings chills to me. He doesn't notice me but I come from behind him and get him to turn around and all his friends see me. I ignore them and went straight for his lips. I press a wet beautiful kiss and I can feel our tongues dance in our mouths and then he backs away. "I thought you were mad at me." He says. I smile and whisper in his ear,"ready for round 2?" I smirk and he follows me and grins. He takes my hand and pulls me toward him. "Let's go then." He says. So I grab his hand and let him take me to his car.