July 30th, 2016

"Ashely what is this supposed to help me with?" I ask. I'm on a yoga ball bouncing while she makes pasta in the kitchen.
"It brings the babies lower in the womb so they'll be born faster." She says smiling and mixing the pasta.
"The thing is I want them to stay by the due date... not before." I say continuing to bounce.
"Oh well... my prediction is that they will be born sometime this week. Did you tell the hospital to keep your room open?" She asks looking at me.
"Yup, they said they'll have it ready for when it's time." I say still bouncing.
"Good. Now let's get you up and on the table." She says smiling and walking to me. I reach up and she helps me stand. It hurts!!!
I slowly walk to the table and happily land on my seat.
"What time does Jamie come from work?" She asks handing me a plate.
"Umm around 5ish. Is Marco coming over today?" I ask. So far he has come every night to be with Ashely.
"Ya. Same time." She says bringing the pasta.
"You said he's okay with you living here right?" I ask.
"Yes he said he's cool with it as long as he gets to visit whenever he wants and can steal me when your with Jamie." She says with a giggle.
"And how was your appointment yesterday... I didn't even ask!" I say serving myself.
"Oh! The baby is almost 6 weeks and the due date is March 10... they say that it's growing perfectly and everything is going well." She says smiling.
"Aww! That's good! We're gonna have to start planning stuff!" I say smiling.
"Ya but we know one thing isn't happening." She says a little more quietly.
"What?" I ask looking at her.
"I can't go back to school... it's going to be to hard... I'm going to have to continue with online school." She says shrugging.
"Oh Ash... maybe that's not it, maybe we can find somewhere where you can go and work with the baby... like good schedules." I say.
"I don't know. I'm going to talk about it more with Marco and maybe his mom can help out a bit." She says.
"Have you met his mom?" I ask confused.
"Actually, no. It's weird, like she knows I exist but she doesn't want to meet me yet. Marco says she would want to meet me when he is 100% sure about me." She says.
"And he isn't?!" I ask with my eyes widening.
"No no! He is! She just doesn't know about... you know.. his baby... she knows about us tho... it's complicated." She says weirdly.
"Your going to have to meet her sooner or later." I say shrugging.
"Ya I know. Probably next week. Something that can work with both of us." She finishes.
"Oh well. Let's eat!" I say smiling and picking up my fork to eat.
                                     ~
"Why can't we move our bedroom downstairs?" I complain lying on the couch.
"It's not that far Caro, come on you can do it!" Jamie encourages me and Ashely is standing next to him.
"I don't want to!" I cry. It hurts to go upstairs, they are so heavy!
"Come on and I'll bring you a hot chocolate." Ashely says and I throw a pillow at her.
"Your going to be worse then the kids, we can't even take you upstairs!" Jamie says chuckling.
"You try holding an extra 30 pounds and pack pain and head aches and see how hard it actually is!" I say tears finally coming out.
"And you try living with their pregnant girlfriend!!" He snaps back.
I cover my face still not wanting to move.
"God, every night." Jamie says walking to the kitchen. Ashely walks to me.
"Hey hey you know he didn't mean it. We all know you're tired and just want to get this over with, but you need to go upstairs to sleep." She says rubbing my arm.
"It's too much! You don't know how much pain I go through trying to go up stairs! Your gonna say the same when your in this part of the pregnancy!" I say sobbing.
"Don't scare me yet caro... come on... it's almost over. Just a few more days and then you are going to love going up and down the stairs." She says trying to sit me up. I groan and finally get up. She helps me up and lead me to the stairs. I felt other hands on my waist but I didn't feel like looking back. I moan all the way up the stairs and breathe rapidly. Finally we made up to the top.
"See? It wasn't that bad." Ashely says as we get to the top.
"Come, let's take you to the room." She says and we walk to the room. She helps me on the bed and Jamie pushes the pillows and covers.
"There. Now I'm going to make you some hot chocolate and I'll be right back." She says getting up and leaving me with Jamie.
"Are you going to leave your pregnant girlfriend this early in the relationship?" I ask not looking at Jamie.
"Caro lets not fight. We have literally been arguing about the same thing every night since we moved in. I know your tired, I'm tired, I got back from work and I want to confort my pregnant girlfriend and not argue. But your always cranky just to go up the stairs that ya sometimes I get tired of it." He says looking at me.
"I know. I'm sorry. It's just hard for me too you know? I don't actually have to explain because I already did. But ugh find some way to motivate me please!" I beg and he chuckles a bit.
"You know the way I can motivate you is probably off the list. Your to close to your due date and you might need a break." He says.
"Sex is not going to be the same after they are born. It is worse then actually losing your virginity." I say looking him straight in the eye.
"How long would it be until your comfortable enough?" He asks shocked.
"It might take 1-3 months. Maybe even more." I say. He looks at me with his eyes widen.
"Oh god... your worried about our sex life? What if I told you we couldn't have sex again because it was to painful. Would you leave me?" I ask frowning.
"What? No of course not! Caro Im here for you, in everything. If they tell you we can't have sex again for another 5 years, then I'll wait. Honestly nothing is more important than you or the girls. Please don't think that." He says trying to get me to look at him.
"Okay. I know. But I wouldn't worry to much. With all the sex we have been having during my pregnancy, I wouldn't think it would take long before I hop back on the horse." I say turning to him.
"Mmm that's my girl." He says pulling me and snuggling me under my neck.
"But that's not the thing we should be worried about when it comes to our sex life. We're going to be tired... so tired... we might forget what sex is for a while. And that's when we're having twins." I say rubbing his head.
"We'll see how it goes. For now we'll just worry about the girls. They're our priority for now." He says and I kiss him on his head.
"I'll try not to argue about going upstairs." I finally say.
"Hmm that's what you said on Thursday." He says and I playfully slap him.
"Okay. And I'll try to have more patience." He says and I chuckle.
"Good. Now turn the tv on. I wanna watch the Kardashians." I say and he laughs and moves back to his spot.
"Here's your hot chocolate." Ashely says walking into the room.
"Oh ash it smells good!" I say smiling and she chuckles. He hands me my mug and quickly take a sip. It had whipped cream on top and I get a little mustache.
"Ha! Perfect! You want one Jamie?" She asks.
"No thanks Ash, I'll just steal some from her." He says gesturing to me and I move my mug and they chuckle.
"Okayy well I'm going off to bed. Night Caro." She says leaning to kiss me on the cheek.
"Night girls!" She says rubbing my belly.
"Hmm hmm, night baby Ashely!" I say rubbing her belly. We chuckle and she says goodnight to Jamie. She closes the door on her way out.
"So, what do you want to do?" Jamie asks me looking at my breast.
"Ah ah ah... you said no more sex. As a lady I am going to have to say no." I say pointing my finger to him.
"You might be a lady in public... but tonight we're going to be freaky and play hide and seek under the covers." He says and takes away my hot chocolate.
"If something happens it's on you." I say giggling and he pushes me down with his legs.
"Let's make our last time before the girls come a little more special shall we?" He says quietly and pulls down my joggers slowly.
He goes to his jean buttons and I giggle and drag my hand down his chest to his buttons. He lets me unbutton and push down his pants. I but my lips the entire time.
"Are you still tired to move?" He asks panting.
"Maybe... why?" I ask.
"I want you on your knees." He says over me.
I stare blankly at him for a few seconds.. then I understand.
I quickly get up and he chuckles.
I get off the bed and I'm standing and he is sitting on the bed.
I push him on the mattress so he's on his back and I take the rest of his pants off. I remove his boxers in a swift move.
I grab his hands so he can get off the bed. I kneel down and and he doesn't let go of my hands. I look at him in the eye then to his tight erection.
Without hesitation I put him in my mouth. He hisses as I go in deeper. I felt him hold my hand tighter and tighter. I was able to let go of my hands and I grab his bare ass and I continue to suck. He holds my head and moves it up and down to my rhythm. I felt him tighten and I hear his moans. I hear him whisper my name a couple of times before he came...
I felt the warm ooz go down my throat... and to be honest, it wasn't the most pleasant feeling in the world. I let go and look up at him and he is still panting. I get up and push him on the mattress. I get on on it too and go on my side. He moves into a good position behind me and holds my hips as he enters me from behind. I move to the rhythm of his hips and moan. I feel my insides tighten and I can't hold it anymore and come sound him. I catch my breath and turn to my back and look at him. He leans down to kiss me.
"Mmm... is that me what I taste?" He asks and I smile.
"You taste better." He says and continues to kiss me for the rest of the night.

Heyyyyyy!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter... a little sexual wasn't it?? Well I know the babies are almost here and I wanted to give them a little something special before they arrive... just to let you know the book is almost over! A couple more chapters! There will be a sequel but I'm going to start working on it after this one is officially over... might be a while though because I am going to also start another novel and I'm really excited for it!!! Anyways please vote, comment, and follow!! Love you!!!
Love~01_Natural_Beauty😘😘😘