August 5th, 2016: 7:30pm

"Uno!" Ashely screams across time. We all tell and complain and I just laugh.
"You're such a cheater!" Ashia tells Ashely.
"It's called skills... next round!" Ash says and we all laugh.
They moved the table close to me so I can play too but it's still not enough.
"Oh I don't trust her with the cards anymore." Kaylee jokes and Ashely rolls her eyes.
"Marco are you sure she's not cheating??" Ashia asks Marco laughing.
"She probably is! Who wins 7 times in a row?" He asks and she slaps him.
"Shits getting crazy!" Adrian says rubbing his hands.
"Ash if you loose this one you move out!" Jamie jokes and Ashely slaps him too. I laugh and get the pain in my stomach again. I throw my head back and hold my belly and try to breath right.
"Hey, are you okay?" Jamie asks finally paying attention to me.
I nod as it slowly goes away. 20 minutes...
"Okay let's start. 1... 2... 3!!" Kaylee says and we start moving out cards quickly. I can feel the tension in the room as we all swap our cards quickly. My eyes move quickly and so does my hands. Then...
"UNO!" I yell!
"Aye!!!! A new winner!!" They start to say and we laugh.
"Sorry Ash, I take the crown!" I say and we all laugh.
"Haha! Oh well!" She says.
"Hey it's time for you to move out now!" Jamie says and we laugh.
"That's not fair!! I loose one time!" Ashely says laughing harder.
"I say Ashely moves back in!" I yell and laugh harder.
"See Jamie!! Your queen prefers me here!" She yells at him and we keep laughing.
We went with the game for a couple more rounds when some of them finally gave up.
"It's getting late." Ashia says looking at the time... it was almost 9.
"Hey what if you guys spend the night?" I ask.
"All of us?" Kaylee asks not sure if the idea.
"Ya why not? We're having fun, it's summer, let's enjoy our last couple of weeks." I say smiling.
"Sure, what the hell?" Ashia says and we laugh.
"Ya I'm just gonna let my mom know." She says and gets up.
"What about our stuff? I mean we didn't bring any clothes." Kaylee says.
"We are not driving 30 minutes to get clothes." She says.
"There's a Walmart across the street, you can get some t shirts and stuff and that will be fine. I say shrugging.
"Oh that's cool! Ya we'll go! Wanna go Ashia?" Kaylee calls.
"Sure, we'll go right now." Ashia says coming back.
"Where are we going to sleep?" Marco asks.
"Umm we have one guest room, pull out choices, then I think we have an air mattress, do we Jamie?" I ask.
"Ya, I can get it out." He says getting up.
"Okay we're gonna go.. do the guys need anything?" Ashia asks.
"I can go if you want, I'll bring some things for Marco and Julian." Adrian offers.
"Actually I'll go too... Marco do you need anything?" Julian asks.
"Umm, maybe just a t shirt and basketball shorts.. don't forget toothbrushes and toothpaste!" He says and they laugh and start getting ready to leave.
"Okayyy we'll be back in a bit!" Ashia says walking out.
"Okay, be safe!" I call back.
Once they left Marco and Jamie walk out with two boxes of air mattresses. They start putting air in them while ash and I watched them.
"We should watch a movie." Ashely says.
"We should." I tell her.
"What do you want to watch?" Jamie asks.
"Let's watch unfriended!" Ashely says and I laugh.
"What's so funny?" Marco asks smiling.
"It's cuz last year when it came out we went to watch it and these boys tried to get at us, so we decided to mess with them a bit. Throughout the entire movie we acted as if we were interested in them and they kept on getting us food and snack. By the end of the movie they asked for our numbers and we have them random numbers and we never say them again." I say and they roll they eyes but laugh.
"Ehh sure why not." Jamie says smiling and turns the tv on. I get up and Ashia helps me pull out the couch so I can lay down.
"Do you have entra pillows and blankets?" Ashely asks.
"Ohh no... call Kaylee to get some before she leaves." I say and she already had the phone.
"Want me to bring out sheets and pillow?" Jamie asks looking at me. I nod. He walks upstairs and Marco tries finding the movie.
While I waited I got another pain. I hold on to the couch and try to breath.
"Hey, are you okay?" Marco comes to me.
I hold my stomach and try to control my breathing until it steadied.
"Umm.. ya I think. Thanks Marco." I say trying to stand straight again.
"They are getting closer." He says.
16 minutes...
Jamie comes back stairs with the sheets and starts spreading them on the couch. As soon as he was done I got on top. I find my comfortable spot and decided not to move for the rest of the night.
"Should I make popcorn?" Ashely asks.
"Sure, but I don't think we have any. Ask Ashia to bring some." I tell her.
"Okay." She says and gets on the phone again. About 30 minutes later they all arrived with large fluffy pillows and blankets and Walmart bags.
"This was an interesting stop to Walmart!" Kaylee says laughing.
"Did you bring the popcorn?" Ashely asks.
"Yup, and a bunch of other food! Here let's heat up the popcorn." Ashia says taking the bags to the kitchen.
"Guys you can change upstairs. Girls down here." I say because I am not going upstairs.
"I'll get your pjs." Jamie says already knowing what I was going to ask him. I smile and wink at him.
"Imma change, I'll be right back." Kaylee says taking clothes out of a bag.
"Caro are you going to need help?" Ashely asks.
"Umm ya." I say trying to sit up. Just in time, Jamie comes with my pajamas.
"Thanks, game the guys upstairs, ills change." I tell him.
"Here??" He asks.
"Yes, I don't want to get up." I say smiling.
"Fine. Hey Marco, upstairs." He says pulling away.
"Is she gonna?..." he asks and Jamie nods.
"Adrian Julian, let's go upstairs really quick." Marco says and they all head upstairs,
"Okay first your blouse." Ashely says sitting next to me. She helps me out of my blouse and I button up my pajama blouse. She pulls my joggers off and helps me with my pants. Finally I was clothed.
"Imma go change really quick, I'll be right back." Ashely says and walks up the stairs to get her clothes.
"Isn't this cute??" Kaylee walks out with a white tank top and grey mini shots with pink hearts around them.
"Very!" I say and she starts posing and I laugh.
"Kaylee I don't even know how old you are!" Ashia says bringing bowls of chips to the living room.
"I'm 21!" She says and grabs some chips.
"Oh no wonder you act young!" She says and they laugh. After a while everyone was downstairs and ready. They fixed up the living room with pillows and blankets. Jamie and I got the couch across the tv, Marco and Ashely got the one on the side, Ashia and Adrian got an air mattress and so did Kaylee and Julian.
"This is nice!" Kaylee says coming from the kitchen and stunting off the lights. I snuggle next to Jamie and they play the movie. Throughout the entire movie Jamie massages my belly every time the pain comes. It actually helps. After a while I get really tired and my eyes start to fade away, and I was out.

Heyyyy guys!!! Hope you enjoyed the chapter... sleepover! Isn't that fun! I had fun writing this one so I hope you had fun reading it! Remember the book is on its way to ending so enjoy that last couple of chapters! Please vote, comment, and follow!! Love y'all!!
Love~01_Natural_Beauty😘😘😘