April 1st, 2016

I flip through the channels and try to find something. Nothing. Jamie is as school. Julianna took Justin and Juliet to the child care so she can go grocery shopping. I stare at the tv watching nothing. I think about Ashely and Kaylee. I miss them so much. Tears start to pool my eyes and I start sobbing. The feeling of crying makes me have a weird feeling going up my throat. I rush to the bathroom and throw everything up that was left in my stomach. I pull away and put my head between my legs and cry even more. I lay on the floor and cover my face with my hair. I cry softly to myself for a while. I rubbed my eyes and breathe. It won't be forever. I say to myself. I get up and walk towards my bag and grab my maternity pills. I open the lid and reach under. I can't feel anything. That's odd. I pull out the cotton and notice there was no pills. I grunt. I put the cap on and call the nearest Walgreens.
"Hi I need another order of maternity pills." I say.
"Okay, the name?" She asks.
"Daniella Dominguez ." I say.
"Okay yes we have another set. Right now will be a perfect time to pick them up because tomorrow we have an emergency meeting and we would miss all the pharmacists." She says.
"Umm... I'll see what I can do." I say.
"Great. We'll be here." She says and I hang up. Damn it. Well it's only a few blocks away. I guess I can go, it's almost going to be a week anyways.
I get up and grab my purse and walk out the door. It's 2:17. Jamie gets out at 3. I start walking quickly. I quickly get tired and my back starts hurting. I groan but try to keep up. I make it a few blocks more and finally make it to Walgreens. I walk in and immediately I felt uncomfortable. I quickly walk to the back and pick up the medicine. I quickly walk out and freeze when I see the familiar body. He turns around and sees me and I start heading towards the parking lot.
"Hey!" He calls to me.
"Leave me alone Alex." I whisper.
"No." He says.
"Why the hell are you even here?! Go back to Nevada and forget all about me!" I say.
"I will. Once I get what I want." He says.
"What the hell do you want?" I hiss.
"I want you." He says.
"Oh fuck you! You made your choice and slept with one of my best friends the minute you found out I was knocked up! Never going to happen!" I yell.
"I know you will come home with me." He says.
"Why the hell do you think that?!" I yell.
"Because you will do what as I say if you want to stay safe from everyone." He says and I gasp.
"You can't fucking do that!!! Leave me the fuck alone!!" I yell louder and a black car cruises through the back and I see him. I look at him with worry and back to alex.
"Oh you got to be kidding me." He grunts.
"Leave my fucking life alone. You can't threaten me." I hiss.
"I don't want you anymore. I want the kid. Either you agree to give him to me or your going to back to your miserable life!" He yells and my eyes widen and Jamie gets out of the car.
"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!! DON'T YOU EVER COME CLOSE TO ME ME !!!! MY BABIES WILL NEVER GO HOME ANYWHERE NEAR YOU HORRIBLE MOSTER!!" I start yelling and I feel Jamie's hands wrap around me and pulling me back.
"Hey! Get the hell out of here!" Jamie yells at him.
"You aren't safe Carolina!! No matter were the hell you are, I will find you and that kid is coming with me!" He yells out as Jamie drives down the parking lot. I sob the entire ride home. Once we were there I get out of the car and run towards the door and Jamie let's me in. I go upstairs and fall in my bed and cry. Jamie walks into my room furious.
"What was that all about?!" He yells.
I sob not being able to answer him. He comes close to me and wraps his hands around me.
"Baby, please tell me." He says. I breathe. Finally I spoke.
"That was... Their dad." I say cry harder for lying at him. I fall on him and curl up to his chest. He doesn't say anything. He just hold me and soothes me. He rocks me until I fall asleep.