November 22nd, 2015

"Favorite food?"
"Chocolate."
"Favorite color?"
"Mint green."
"Favorite Princess?"
I laugh.
"Favorite princess?" I ask.
"Ya everyone has a favorite princess." He says with a smirk.
"Ariel." I say with a smile.
"Wow!" He says throwing his head back.
"What's so wrong with Ariel?!" I ask offendedly.
"Nothing, just I have another princess in mind that's my favorite." He says with a beautiful smile.
I take a sip of my water. "Who?"
"You." He says and gives me a seductive smile.
I look up and raise an eyebrow.
"Look here prince. This princess is having a baby and it's not yours. But you need to chill." I say smiling.
He brushes he's chin with his hand and chuckles.
"Princess you eventually are going to want a piece of this." He says ge gesturing is perfect body. I smile.
"And I'll wait. Because really finding you all of a sudden changed me a bit. I feel like I can't get away from you." He says. I don't look at him. How can I? Last time a person has told me something like this left me with a child. My eyes begin to water. No. No. I can not cry right now. I blink rapidly to try to get rid of the tears. I wipe my yes with my hand. "What's the matter?" He asks, his playful side gone and now worried. I can't give away to much of the truth. "Nothing. Hormones I guess." I say trying to smile. He looks at me and his face changes to a warm smile. "Come." He says and takes his hand out. I look up and see his nice smile. I grab his hand and he takes me across the booth me we are outside. We walk for a while until we get to a small beautiful park full with colorful flowers and a little pond close to a kids playground. There is a hill on the other side of the park and right behind is the beautiful trees of the woods. He drags me until we get to the top of the hill the pulls me down and it makes my dress go all over the grass. I laugh as we go down. "It's so beautiful here." I say at the view. "Your beautiful." He says just looking at me. I turn and look at him. "You don't know me enough to tell me that." I say and give him a sad smile. "Well we are here. It's our second date. I think we should just admit that we are dating." He says. "We are teenagers. It's not like it's destiny at first sight. You barely met me less then a week ago. I mean don't you go to high school?" I ask. "Do you?" He snaps. I grunt. I start to get up to leave but he grabs my wrist. "Look I'm sorry. It's just that I really like you. You are so different then any other girls that I know. I have to admit. I'm a player. I do go out with lots of girls but let me tell you the absolute truth. Not a single other girl did I ever try to get closer with. If I knocked a girl up I would most likely leave. You are already with a child. And I do not want to leave you. I want to protect you in any way that I can because like I said, I can't get away from you. Please give me chance." He asks warmly. What the hell? I barely know him and he already has this romantic connection with me? And he tells me all of this? I don't know. I start to notice he gets closer to me. He eventually is right next to my face and I can feel his breathe. I close my eyes and feel the heat between us and I can hear his breathing. I close my lips and turn quickly. "I need to think about it."I say and start to grab my purse and get up. This time he doesn't stop me. I start walking down the hill and the sun sets behind me. I walk quickly now wanting him to catch up with me. I want to go home. I need to think. I can not get into the same situation again. I walk further and further away from the park. I make my way to a small shop and but some water. A lady is at the register and I get my money out. "That would be 1.07..." Then she stops and stares at me. I look back at her curiously. I hand her the money and say thanks. I walk out the store. That was strange. It looked like she knew me. Oh no. Oh no! What if she recognized me from the news?! I have to get home. Now! I know I can't run so I walk quickly until I got home. Once I did I noticed that nobody was home so I locked the doors and head toward the cottage and when I did I also locked those doors and closed all the windows and blinds. I go in my room and curl myself into a ball and sleep.
                                     ~
"Hi, we're home." I wake with Ashely sitting my by bed. "You fell asleep early." She says. I get up slowly and tell her what I saw at the mini store. She stayed silent. "Okay. I think it's better if we stay here for a few days. So no one else seems you. Good thing school starts online." She smiles. Then I give her a smile. "Okay I'm going to make dinner." She says and she disappears. It's 9:00. I get up and stretch and I feel a sharp pain in my lower back. Ow! Then in a while it goes away. I get in the shower until the food was ready.
I ate slowly and Ashely was on the phone for a while. I get up and leave the table and wash the dishes. Then I go to my room and look at myself in the mirror. I'm not showing yet. Obviously. But I feel fatter. I put my hands on my stomach and rub. My baby. I wonder how Alex is doing. He might be a living ass but I want to know what he is doing. Probably not giving a crap if I'm alive or not. The thoughts of him being a father doesn't haunt him. Cold hearted price of crap. This baby is going to be mine. Not his. Mine. Never will he have custody of him or her. I'm going to need to prepare myself if something like that ever happens. I go to my laptop and randomly search stuff. Eventually it led up to baby names. I looked through the boys names. I scroll and scroll down until I found one. Edwin. I like that. I look at girls and not to long I found it. Mariana. My baby girl Mariana. I can't help think that that is the perfect combination for me. I rub my belly once more and think again her name. I feel kind of certain that she is going to be a girl. I don't know why. But I should start preparing.