December 15th 2015

"Do you think Marco will like this?" Ashia asks me. After the thanksgiving party we have been texting and we needed to buy some gifts. After school she came and picked me up and went to the mall. Right now she was holding a cologne in her hand. I take a sniff and it smells soo good!
"Yess!" I say. She laughs.
"What are you going to get Jamie?" She asks.
"Umm I'm not sure." And I don't. I've gotten Ashely lotion, perfume and a gift card for Victoria's Secret. For Kaylee I got her a nice dress, heals and a gift card for Forever 21. For Mrs. And Mr Lopez I got them a set of candles and a photo frame. Maya I got her a gift card to Barnes and Nobles(she likes reading). My Aunt Brisa, I got her a purse with make up inside. And I did get a few accessories for the people I met at the party. Jamie was right, I was going to get along with them just fine. But u don't know what to get Jamie.
"What do you think he'll like?" I ask Ashia.
"Umm, he likes shoes, Cologne, basketball, and you." She says with a wink. Aww! I laugh.
"Do you think he'll like it if I get him this cologne and a jersey?" I ask her.
"Ya that's perfect!" She says. I smile and go pay for the cologne. We walk out and look for a jersey store and we eventually find one. Ashia also gets one for Marco. This is fun, I have more friends now. But what will they think when they find out that I'm pregnant? Will Jamie's friends think that they are the baby daddy? Will they not like me anymore like my other friends? I really hope not.
~
About another few hours of walking around the mall she takes me back to my place. Ash and Kaylee are of visiting some of Kaylee's friends so I have time to wrap. I go to the cottage and enter my room. I grab some Christmas paper I had under my bed that I got a while ago. I turn on the tv and starts wrapping as Christian Grey takes Ana to the playroom. I don't find the movie bad. I've read the books and I was able to find good in them. I wrap Mrs and Mr Lopez's gift first since I was just able to wrap them in paper. The rest I put them in bags. There! I put all the bags in my extremely large closet. I still need clothes. Oh well maybe I can put the baby's clothes on one rack. I walk out and start doing laundry. I clean a little around the house but don't do a lot because of the baby. Once I was done I went to by bed and finished the movie but then fell asleep.